It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Atlantis/Maldek/Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Okay, Atlantis is a controversial subject that many dismiss from the start. Others are skeptical of the stories told yet believe there was some sort of civilization. Others believe that Atlantis was very advanced beyond anything we have seen and due to greed and power was destroyed. Regardless of the conflicting beliefs, I do believe there was an Atlantis, and I am going to share some info from different sources. There are seemingly lots of similarities between Atlantis and what we could be seeing in 2012.

Plato is the first well-known person to document Atlantis, but it is said the info was passed along to him (well, obviously he did not experience it in that lifetime). Here is him describing the events of Atlantis, as translated by Benjamin Jowett...

Plato on Atlantis

Many great and wonderful deeds are recorded of your state in our histories. But one of them exceeds all the rest in greatness and valour. For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent. Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others, and over parts of the continent, and, furthermore, the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt, and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia. This vast power, gathered into one, endeavoured to subdue at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the straits; and then, Solon, your country shone forth, in the excellence of her virtue and strength, among all mankind. She was pre-eminent in courage and military skill, and was the leader of the Hellenes. And when the rest fell off from her, being compelled to stand alone, after having undergone the very extremity of danger, she defeated and triumphed over the invaders, and preserved from slavery those who were not yet subjugated, and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within the pillars. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea. For which reason the sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is a shoal of mud in the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island.

The earthquake stories and advanced technology sound very similar to the events occurring on this planet today. While earthquakes have come and gone for as long as we can remember, I do not remember this many violent earthquakes occurring (regardless of that scale Phage uses).

Next, I present information on Atlantis from prophets, channelors, and philosophers who are highly regarded to examine the similarities and differences between their work.

Edgar Cayce on Atlantis:

The Atlanteans had constructed giant laser-like crystals for power plants, and that these had been responsible for the second destruction of the land. In metaphysical circles this colored gemstone is said to have healing powers; as with most crystals and gemstones, there is no scientific evidence that it has any special properties. The final destruction was in part to due to the overcharging of the Crystal which

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Inserting correct link for source

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

caused a massive explosion. Cayce blamed the final destruction on the disintegration of the Atlantean culture through greed and lust. But before the legendary land disappeared under the waves, Cayce believed there was an exodus of many Atlanteans through Egypt and further afield. Cayce attributed history's Great Flood in part to the sinking of the last huge remnants of Atlantis.

Above Quotes from: www.crystalinks.com...

This goes right along with the Law of One material. The Law of One was a set of books based on a higher entity known as Ra channeling the body of Carla Rueckert in the early 1980s. These accounts were recorded and then translated into books. Ra provides a ton of information which I find very useful, and he says the following about Atlantis:

Ra on Atlantis

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately 31,000 years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one until approximately 15,000 of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in an informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call negative.

Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

(Continued on next post)

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Inserting quote

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The planet of Maldek:

First off, Maldek is believed to be the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. It is believed to have been the fifth planet in the solar system at the time of its existence. In summary, it is believed that the planet became very advanced but like Atlantis, too advanced for it's own good. The planet was believed to have been destroyed through nuclear warfare, and reincarnated souls were placed in different places to relive these karmic situations and hopefully learn from them. Ra describes Maldek more in-depth than anyone I could find, so I once again go with him.

Ra on Maldek

The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity or the service to self. This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war. The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately 705,000 of your years ago.

The cycles had begun much, much earlier upon this sphere due to its relative ability to support the first-dimensional life forms at an earlier point in the space/time continuum of your solar system. These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot or tangle of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them. Approximately 600,000 of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able to finally be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.

After this experience of learn/teaching, the group decision was to place upon itself a type of what you may call karma alleviation. For this purpose they came into incarnation within your planetary sphere in what were not acceptable human forms. This then they have been experiencing until the distortions of destruction are replaced by distortions towards the desire for a less distorted vision of service to others. Since this was the conscious decision of the great majority of those beings in the Maldek experience, the transition to this planet began approximately 500,000 of your years ago and the type of body complex available at that time was used.

Other links discussing Maldek:

Maldek link 1

Maldek link 2

Maldek link 3

It is surprising to see how many links there are discussing this planet Maldek, and several seem to be on the same page as to where it was and how it was destroyed.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Inserring links

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Awesome.

Awesome.

Awesome.

Reading the Ra stuff right now and then I'll get back to the thread.

Did I say awesome yet?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Connecting then with now through reincarnation:

Okay, I am done posting links (for the moment) and am going to say what i believe this could mean for us right now on Earth.

First off, there are a lot of scenarios that cannot be physically proven to be true through means of discovery (ex: Seeing Maldek and Atlantis). Some will believe this is all hogwash, and that is fine. I welcome it. Now, based on famous channelors (another idea I believe in that many won't), I believe there is some credence to these stories.

Now, what is the common link between this supposed Atlantis, Maldek, and our planet Earth? Well, distortions due to greed, power, and lust. Nuclear warfare whiped these places out, and our planet has recently had several nuclear weapons being tested at any given time. So what does this MEAN?

Well, reincarnation (another belief that many do not agree with. Again, fine by me) states that we repeat life cycles to learn important lessons that we have previously failed to do. it looks at life as "the game" in which we play to overcome "levels," if you will, and advance as a body/mind/soul complex. We are said to be at the end of a Great Harvest. Every mini harvest is believed to be every 25-26,000 years (some calculations show different time amounts here, but they are all pretty close together for being so many years). Every great harvest is said to occur approximately every 75,000 years. The Mayans, Ra, Cayce, and others mention these cycles. Ra believed it would happen in approximately 30 or so years (and that was in 1980 or 1981). I'd say these calculations are remarkable for being so close. Some of these calculations have made thousands of years ago (Mayans, Sumerians, ect.).

Now lets take a look at where we are now. Warfare is going on throughout the world. Countries such as Iran and N. Korea are testing off nuclear weapons and pose a huge threat to the United States, another country with nuclear weapons (obviously). Money is obviously priority number one in a general sense around the world right now, and fear tactics have been spread by the media, government, ect. to keep people "in line."

My question for you all is: Do you think it is possible that many of us reincarnated to this current time period to repeat the end cycle? As the Mayans said, as Nostradamus hinted at through his paintings, we have a choice. Is this time right now the time we have to make the choice of letting go of the fear, hate, greed, ect. and help save the planet Earth from destruction? Could it really be the time of ascension? Could it really be the Age of Aquarius approaching? If so, it is interesting to see how all this ties together and what it could mean for our future.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Spelling

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Awesome.

Awesome.

Awesome.

Reading the Ra stuff right now and then I'll get back to the thread.

Did I say awesome yet?

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm hoping people find interest in this topic. If not, at least I tried.

Edit: This thread had some to do with 2012, some to do with ancient civilizations, and some to do with philosophy and metaphysics. If the mods think there is a better fit for it in one of the other forums, I understand.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Adding extra information

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hey mate nice thread. I do have to agree with you on the reincarnation though as i have always thought that i have lived this life before and is why we all have deja vu, the deja vu is giving us a chance to change something that has happened in the past, i read this book once abou 7 years ago in high school i cannot remember the name of it but in the book it claims that we re-live our lifes untill we accomplish everything correctly and that if we commit suicide in our life then we have the chance to change it in our next idk it was a weird book ill see if i can find it. By the way those channelings from "RA" are pretty darn neat imo. Thanks for the thread you recieve a flag and star, I rarely even reply to threads and even more rarely give stars and flags so feel honored XD

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurotachi
By the way those channelings from "RA" are pretty darn neat imo. Thanks for the thread you recieve a flag and star, I rarely even reply to threads and even more rarely give stars and flags so feel honored XD

Thanks. I appreciate your interest in the material. The Ra Material is a great source of knowledge in my life, and right now I'm going through an adjustment phase that ahs not been easy so I look back to the passages contained in the Ra Material. The woman who wrote the books and channeled Ra is from my hometown of Louisville, KY. When I finish college here in Indiana and go back there I hope to meet her one day.

Anyway, the karmic cycle is very real to me. I feel as if time is cyclical, and it coincides with the cyclical orbit of our planet, the coinciding planets, and how our galaxy orbits around other galaxies. These cycles are infinite yet bring new opportunity each time we repeat them. I believe the reason we are here today is the same reason generally speaking we were here before, but there are probably some differences this time around as we continue to evolve with each life.

Terrence McKenna discusses many of these cycles repeating through his TimeWave Zero theory that attempts to predict major events for future dates. I am not sure what I think of TimeWave Zero yet or if I fully believe it, but connecting reincarnation to astrology, the current events of the world, and the similarities between the universe and our bodies (Ex: The double helix found in DNA as well as the shape of our universe and similarities between neurons and the matter in our universe) is all very fascinating to me. I think the Mayans and the Sumerians had a good formula for worldly events. You can never know exactly what is going to happen, but connecting these cycles and cyclical orbits/rotations to worldwide events can give you an idea of potential situations.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

i live in indiana to where about do you live in indiana? i think if we live close enough it would be fun to get together and discuss this kind of things as no one in my city is like us.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurotachi

i live in indiana to where about do you live in indiana? i think if we live close enough it would be fun to get together and discuss this kind of things as no one in my city is like us.

I see you live in Wabash haha. My now ex-gf is from Crawfordsville, so I've been close to Wabash college when I went to visit her family once. I myself am going to school at Ball State in Muncie. I agree, no one around really talks about this stuff, and they get uncomfortable any time it gets brought up by me so I just keep it to myself.

Edit: That's what I get for being from Kentucky. I thought Wabash was near Wabash College.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

wow your only like an hour and a half away from me then maybe less. i drive to marion every morning i guess this is off topic but definitely should meet up sometime marion is halfway mark

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subconsciously Correct
The Ra Material is a great source of knowledge in my life, and right now I'm going through an adjustment phase that ahs not been easy so I look back to the passages contained in the Ra Material. The woman who wrote the books and channeled Ra is from my hometown of Louisville, KY. When I finish college here in Indiana and go back there I hope to meet her one day.

You may enjoy her book, dont let the title make you think its not for you, the wisdom in this book is for any who is awakening.

Link to PDF file

Its like a day to day practical how to guide of living the law of one in parts and also contains much excepts of the Q'uo material (Social memory complex mesh of Ra, hatonn and latwii) as well as Ra material. Her understanding of the material and how to apply it as well as other spiritual nuggets of wisom really helped me in my awakening. Its her best book I reckon.

As for the op, all entities from atlantis are incarnate now for the close of cycle.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
LOL! I am over in Champaign IL. You guys aren't too far from me.

I thought it was interesting that more than 30 years ago Ra pinpointed the time of massive change to the 2011-2012 time frame. This was BEFORE the 2012 craze began.

Scott Adams wrote a book a few years ago that expounds on some of the same topics as Ra. "God's Debris"

Good reading!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I thought it was interesting that more than 30 years ago Ra pinpointed the time of massive change to the 2011-2012 time frame. This was BEFORE the 2012 craze began.

Definitely. I read the book a couple of years ago, and when he said "approximately 30 years" and I looked at the publishing date, I was like "holy crap." Back then people weren't even really discussing Y2K, much less the 2012 phenomenon. It is a lot more than just the Mayans who have believed something is going to happen around this time period. We are here during an important time ladies and gentlemen. Lets put the past away and make the most of it right now.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Subconsciously Correct because: Fixed quote

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I guess I am going to have to read these books then. I agree it does seem like we are all living in a very important time. Who else thinks the same?

top topics

join