China, Russia Ties 'sealed by blood': Medvedev

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

China, Russia Ties 'sealed by blood': Medvedev

www.todayonline.com

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev (picture) arrived in north-eastern China for an official visit yesterday saying that Moscow's ties with Beijing were "sealed by blood" spilled fighting a common enemy.

Mr Medvedev kicked off his three-day visit by visiting the former Russian city of Dalian and paying respects to Russian soldiers who died defending the port from Japanese invaders.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Interesting new develoments.

"Sealed by blood"?
"A new era"?
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Something to watch with keen interest.

I remember reading about the new military ties between China and Russia over a year ago.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.todayonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Agreed, this should be watched. Such posturing from the Russians is likely to be met pragmatically from the Chinese though... they are not all that naive about the world... and certainly are not hurting for the need of stronger ties with Russia, whose ancestral political regime was at best a disingenuous and opportunistic ally during post-WWII days. But I have been wrong before.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is looking to me that this union of countries Russia/china and venezuela are really trying to sent subliminal messages to the U.S,they have being throwing hints that if one goes to war,they will all go

Its is also very close to Iran aswell, we might be seeing trouble someday.[i hope not]

ships great thread like usual

this video isshocking,they are trying to mess america up

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Are you surprised? The US has made a lot of enemies in its dealings, and its all coming back to bite them hard. Unfortunately the only people who will actually suffer in all of this are the people who are not involved. The real perpetrators will be in their luxury hideouts.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip

Are you surprised? The US has made a lot of enemies in its dealings, and its all coming back to bite them hard. Unfortunately the only people who will actually suffer in all of this are the people who are not involved. The real perpetrators will be in their luxury hideouts.

no mate im not at all suprised, That was my point ,tha the ever day person will take the heat for all the crap that has being done to china and russia.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Interesting stuff there, John...
I heard rumblings of that a while back but could never find a credible source. Thanks!
And, the times there are a changing...

House votes to pressure China over yuan
Lawmakers vote 348 to 79 to open the way for the U.S. to slap tariffs on Chinese goods. But the bill faces an uncertain fate in the Senate and White House. The move risks retaliation, and some say it may not help the economy.

www.latimes.com...

top topics

join