It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spy equipment finders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Where I live there are probaly not any other cameras for it to pick up on. I know its expensive which I why I asked if there is a place where I can rent it or a place I can abuse a return policy. Its worth a try at least. So can somebody just answer the question I aksed

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Run down to Harbor Freight & get one of their wireless one camera systems.

With black tape, tape up the glass front of the camera around the lens, don't tape the lens, just around it where the infrared sensors are. You want these completely covered up.

Hook the reciever part of your camera up to a tv or vcr, or whatever & make sure you can see the picture from your camera on it.

Now.

Turn off ALL the lights in rooms that you believe to be bugged, as dark as you can get them.

If there ARE any cameras in the room, AND they have 'night-vision' capabilities, YOUR camera will see the light emenating from these cameras and you'll know their location.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Don't worry about microphones. If the people that want to hear you are professional they will not use microphones.
They will bounce a laser off your windows and pick up the vibrations of every thing you say.

Now cameras are a problem as they take power to run.
That means batteries that have to be replaced.

This is dangerous for whoever is running the camera. they have to break in and change the batteries every few days.

So most cameras are run from house power and hidden as a normal home device.
plug in wall clocks, wired smoke detectors, desk lights. etc etc etc these can be inspected with a magnifying glass looking for the lens

Watch out for web cameras if you have them on your computers.
they can be taken over with a simple program without you knowing.
If you have a web camera turn it around to face the wall when not in use.
www.youtube.com...
news.cnet.com...

Take your computer to a shop for repair and some pervert tech sees you have a program on it to use a web camera and adds his own program so he can watch you from his own computer.
Or even record you with a motion detecting program that only records when there is movement then sends the video once a day when there is no movement, This would mean you were not in the room using the computer to catch it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Have you done a physical search of your house, that would seem like the first step if
you think you are under survelance.

I think finding what your looking for is out of your reach, unless you are law enforcement.

I have to explore my curiosity for a moment,

Your screen name "needmajoradvice" and the date you registered seem odd. Registered: 29-9-2010.

Is there something to this thread that I am missing ?,

Isn't there a post limit before New Threads?

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The cameras are obviously wired into the house and are not hidden in obvious things like objects. Can somebody try to answer my on how to find things such as a wireless locater cheap.

Im not sure what camera system you are talking about but I cant find it on that website. I know about laser mike but does something like work www.spyville.com... or simply puting a speaker against a window so that the mike picks up on the speaker vibrations

edit on 30-9-2010 by needmajoradvice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anybody know anything about a surveillance device disguised as a over sized key chain E-cigarette that actually is an e-cig?

A friend of mine was looking to buy one and mentioned one of these.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: needmajoradvice
So sorry to hear about your dilemma, it's got to be terribly frustrating for you. This is the age we live in. How do we combat such forces, WE don't. I like the analogy Starless used regarding the doors opening, reminds of "advice" I'd been given yeeeaaarrrs ago, guess I needed a little reminder. Funny thing too, I just found out yesterday, the one who'd given me the "advice" has since passed on from the physical...ah but she's still near. Funny how that all works, isn't it?

Starless is correct in that these forces are humongous and aware of you in ways you won't be able to get your head around. The degree of the assaults and negativity can be mind blowing. There was so much negativity in the environment that I was once in, that I was constantly battling insects of one kind or another. The moment the negative individuals left the environment, so did the insects. I have yet to see another one.

Anyway, 'til you get it your spirit, the REALITY of what your pitting yourself against, take time to be good to yourself, often. Do whatever you can to relax and release. This, is not what you want to hear, I guarantee it. I know. But, the more you relax and release, the more you can hear what your "gut" is telling you about the situation and your "gut" instinct will NEVER lie to you. Then one day, all the pieces will fall into place and the questions you have had about who, how and why will come to you. My positive thoughts are with you and I wish you peace.

edit on 13-9-2014 by jayna because: punctuation

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join