It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I love THE EVENT!!!

on a side note:
Financial and global monetary systematic meltdown soon to follow....within days!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
reply to post by IAMIAM

After reading more of your posts, I've done nothing but solidify the truth of what I've already said. You're a sanctimonious Jesus freak at best. A con-artist at worst. Nothing you say hasn't already been said by every other person in the world who has melded New Age religion with Christianity. You've done all of this, short of directly referring to the Christ Consiousness.

My friend,

What others seem to be getting may be lost in translation to you. So, allow me to explain it plainly here. All I am stating is an obvious truth, we all want to be loved and respected at our very core. Is this not true with you?

In order to achieve this we all must get over our petty disagreements and give each other the freedom to pursue life despite our minor trivial disagreements. If you desire love and respect, doesn't it make sense to be willing to extend it?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

After reading more of your posts, I've done nothing but solidify the truth of what I've already said. You're a sanctimonious Jesus freak at best. A con-artist at worst. Nothing you say hasn't already been said by every other person in the world who has melded New Age religion with Christianity. You've done all of this, short of directly referring to the Christ Consiousness.

I'm afraid I don't believe in your saviour...which whether you say it outright or not...seems clearly to be yourself, in your view. I'm the furthest thing from a skeptic you will find on these boards, but the people patting you on the back for preaching your self-serving nonsense are sheep to begin with, and sheep in the end. Shame on anyone who eggs this fevered ego on. What a complete waste of time. It just goes to show, that even a message as positive as yours is worthless when spoken by a jackal.

WOAH there hold on there fella! There's nothing wrong of wanting peace and love, and to spread the message of positiveness. But the spread of negativity doesn't make it any better. I know by the sounds of it that he talks religiously and all. But nobody really has to follow his words nor mine. So this comment of mine possibly wouldn't be that important.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
I love THE EVENT!!!

on a side note:
Financial and global monetary systematic meltdown soon to follow....within days!!!
OK here is a bet for you
This wont happen and if it does,,, remind me and I will send you $50.00

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm not your friend, guy.

What YOU don't seem to understand, is that while there seems to be quite a supply of doorknobs on ATS willing to egg you on, I'm not going to cater to someone whose message is suspect based on the fact that they're own ego is the vessel.

Love is great, and in the end it is all that matters. But, I'm not at a point within my love where I'm going to sit back and watch someone exploit it for their own purposes. You can say what you'd like. You can call all of these sheep "brother" as many times as possible, but it doesn't change one glaring fact: I see through you. And according to some of the other posts in this thread, I'm not alone. This post is not about mankind, it is not about love, and it is certainly not about redemption or destiny. It is about a sad, lonely man (who refuses to give his name), who in the hopes of stroking his own ego has put together a post in which he brings together thoughts he's lifted, that were already spoken a million times by others for his own selfish purpose: to make himself feel better.

It is both sad and damning that so many of these tools have somehow seen what you've said as "new" or "revolutionary" or even unique. It is none of those things. What it is, is the vacant cry from an empty heart in the hopes of filling it with praise...even if the praise is from a bunch of strangers on the internet too dense or unwilling to see through your scam. It is sickening. Your OP shows everything that is wrong with this world, in one concise, easy to use package: People exploiting weaker people through legit ideas that have been conformed for dark, ugly, egotistical reasons. You have perverted good ideas by others, and convinced a group of unthinking folks on ATS that what you're saying is useful.

The fact of the matter is, reading words like you spew have no effect on anyone, whether they pretend they do or not. You have to have evolved spiritually through your own means to achieve the enlightenment you pretend to give away so freely. Your words are empty, and in a sense, evil.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

His post has nothing to do with love and respect. It has to do with himself. I am all for loving one another. I believe love is the only real truth on this planet. But, I also believe people who exploit that are doing nothing but setting us back as a people.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
"Everything I ever needed to know,I learned in kindergarden" Erma Bombeck It is really so simple,live by the golden rule.Man has to complicate life,contol money,people,nations.Look at the animal kingdom,the animals have more sence tham humans and we are supposed to be the intelligent species,wow what a cruel joke! I know full well life is complicated but it really isnt' supposed to be,nor should it be. I am an adult but prefer the innocent thoughts of a child.For example: War why do innocent people pay the ultimate price for the racket that it is? Let those men/woman in power who want power and control duke it out on the play ground.As for me I have another picture to paint,a hug to give, a laugh to share,or a better place to be! Truthfully I am tired of all the dramma,tired of being born a slave in my physical body. My soul craves to be free to live and love,and that is all I have ever wanted.

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well when I read the first few lines of your post I thought "Oh no, more fear mongering, just what we need!". But, fortunately I continued on to find out that this is an amazingly enlightened post. I would love for everyone to understand your message the same way I do right this instant but we all need to BELIEVE that others will be able to see our world in this manner in due time. And it wont be too late (as many people will likely assume) !! I encourage EVERYONE to continue spreading this message of LOVE, as LOVE is currently triumphing over fear !!!

I wish EVERYONE the best day ever, every single day, only all the time, forever.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

It is about a sad, lonely man

And desperate.

The OP read like a blank white cloud of nothingness and for some reason people respond to it. Everyone should read it again, for he hasn't said anything at all.

What people are actually doing is projecting their unconscious desires for an unreal imaginary world and ideal future to the nondescript nothingness the anonymous poster pulled right out of his ass. They see a figment of their own imagination within the desperate ramblings of a sad and lonely internet persona. Oh, the horror.

edit on 29-9-2010 by AProphet1233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I wish ATS was more Socratic debates - do we really need comments about "Oh no, not this.." or witty remarks, or plays devils advocate - and just go with it. If you disagree, find another thread and Socratic debate the issue.

No need for just wasteful replies... it's just an interesting group of people we have here. From Yale to Jail.

(Don't worry I'm not a hippy
)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend, I do not have other folks. I concern myself only with myself. My message is simply pointing out an inevitable fate if man continues down his present course. There is better we can do, and I highlighted what is needed to the better thing.

Well, honestly, by "your folks" I meant the love and light brigade. I know the rest won't leave me be unless I make believers out of 'em - or get far enough away that they just can' find me. I choose the latter course.

What I got out of your OP is that you believe that the love and light brigade are all that are going to be left - you know, the whole "dominators will have their dominions taken, killers will be killed" etc, etc. That pretty much just leaves the meek inheriting the Earth. I just want to make sue they won't come 'round bugging me for any more "favors" that are going to leave me in a lurch again and again. They can "love" each other all they want, but I'm just about used up, and would prefer to be let be.

If it is your wish to be alone, Who am I to bother you?

Well, I didn't mean "you" specifically, but thanks.

I thought of doing the same thing once. Had a Mossberg 500, about 200 shells, a LLama minimax II 45 ACP with 60 rounds. Plenty of gear and a nice quiet retreat all situated. I even had the will to kill anyone who invaded my solitude. But, I found hope for mankind. So, I am just trying to give others the same hope.

I've got a Mossberg 590, close enough I reckon. Most of my gear has been... "appropriated", but it was mostly a luxury anyhow. Nice quiet retreat - check. I ain't planning on killing invaders, unless I get to where I can't back up no further. All I ask is that when I get there, folks - be they love and light types, society in general, or your average human being just looking to see what they can coax out with claims of unconditional "love", stay off of my little patch, and leave me be.

I'm thoroughly convinced that there IS no hope for mankind. They will always be what they are, and that's not anything I much care to be around any more. Just want to live out what I have left in peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

whats this? more fear mongering. Why am I not surprised. This site used to be good but now its full of nutjobs like you OP.

as for this post- yeah right.

edit on 29-9-2010 by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm not your friend, guy.

What YOU don't seem to understand, is that while there seems to be quite a supply of doorknobs on ATS willing to egg you on, I'm not going to cater to someone whose message is suspect based on the fact that they're own ego is the vessel.

My friend,

You ARE my friend because I say so. You may not consider me a friend to you, and that is fine with me. You seem to think I am spreading this message out of an ego trip. Where is the logic in that?

I am not using my name. I am not asking people to follow me. I am not asking people to convert. I am not asking people to change their doctrine. I am not asking for money, fame, or fortune. What do I gain except for a world where people stop and consider loving each other? What is your logic my friend?

Is it really that hard to believe that some one would genuinely want people to love each other. I have not even asked anyone to love me. Even those who dismiss me like yourself, I say the same message, I love you anyway.

You do not have to explain your logic to me. I do not care if you are willing to agree with me here on the forum. That is not my goal. All I ask is that you look within, find that love that you desire, and bestow it on someone else. Not me, pick someone else any random person.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother (Because we are all from the same Human family)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I submit to bacon.
Completely and without reservation.
But not applewood smoked bacon, because that is heresy most foul.
I know bacon loves me, and so my love for it flows from my soul in a pure stream of greasy existential glory.
Mmmmm... Bacon......

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My servants have awakened me to rush onto, ATS and read the Final, final, final, I mean Final, ats Grey area warning.

Besides someone who sounds like he follows the teaching of the apostle Paul, I see nothing as in a warning except for philosophical idealism in trying to understand who, why, and what we are. Which is fine, and well its a pretty good read, I guess. Yet I will not judge, and who knows maybe your right.

I am a lil surprised thou so many have lashed out at this, instead of saying yea living caring and loving one another might be a good way. Sometimes in order to get different results you need to try different things..

Heck what do I know thou.. Why do I care either.. Oh ya I dont.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

The difference is, you admit that its all about the bacon.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I gotta hand it to you IAM, you have kept your cool as negative people try and make you lose it. I too believe we should find our spirituality within ourselves, and treat others with respect. If organized religion were to disappear from the face of the planet tomorrow, imagine how humankind could excel without all the division and hatred it brings. I enjoyed your OP.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Bacon, cut from the crevices of the world's most filthy beast to feed and fatten the arteries of the beast most corrupted of soul, man.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
What people are actually doing is projecting their unconscious desires for an unreal imaginary world and ideal future to the nondescript nothingness the anonymous poster pulled right out of his ass. They see a figment of their own imagination within the desperate ramblings of a sad and lonely internet persona. Oh, the horror.

Had a bad day my friend? You have my attention. Please enlighten me as to what your solution for the worlds ailments are. I am more than willing to listen to your ideas, as has been demonstrated though out this thread. You aren't leaving me with anything to work with on your posts, so how about elaborating on what you want, what you think would be good for the world or something, anything thread specific for which I may have a chance at commenting on.

Sitting on the side lines shouting at the team, is no way to run the ball.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Diluted

I disagree completely. Wasteful replies and devils advocates are the mayonnaise holding this love-sandwich together. Otherwise it would be cold and pointless, like preaching to the choir. I'm really feeling the love here. I think you all may have reached my cold, dark heart. Wait... Never mind. It was just gas.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join