It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

You're in a cult as well

Strike one: Personal insult. Name calling me next? Typical. I am in a cult? Where are the other members? I don't even belong to a club, friend, and I don't belong top any religious cults either. I am fairly secular, thank you.

so don't pretend you have the handle on "truth".

"Truth" is subjective, even I have said that plenty of times. I suppose you think you have a handle on truth? Post it then.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Yes, I too have seen this. I even warned one guy about it, and showed him how to make external quote tags, but he ignored me.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

"Truth" is subjective, even I have said that plenty of times. I suppose you think you have a handle on truth? Post it then.

Actual truth is not subjective, it is simply truth.

No, I don't believe I have handle on truth, but I do hope that the truth will be revealed to all someday.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToStarboard
Ah, political correctness. I'm sure I can guess the word based on the thread title of his last post. Sounds silly.

Silly, yes.

However, the staff did try to reason with me over the word I used, and I would have yeilded to their judgement of the word had it not been for the need to do as I did.

It is written, the beast is killed with a word.

I created the beast with a word and I killed the beast with a word, as it is written...

It is all symbolic of course....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Please watch the video first and then visit my thread. I'm looking forward to your answer. I think your premise is wrong ...

Video link: www.youtube.com...
My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by IAMIAM

Please watch the video first and then visit my thread. I'm looking forward to your answer. I think your premise is wrong ...

Video link: www.youtube.com...
My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may wish to use a Ouija board instead of a keyboard. You are talking to a dead man.

Look for the one that lives...

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

One person's truth is another persons lie. And yes, one day all will be revealed. To some of us, lots of information has already been reveled. I myself post what comes to me, how about you?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

No real sense in posting a reply to IAMIAM...he is banned. Check his profile.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Thanks for letting me know. What happened?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am not sure....he was always kind and respectful to me, and as far as I know never insulted anyone, called anyone names, or violated T&C, but then again, I am not staff.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

One person's truth is another persons lie. And yes, one day all will be revealed. To some of us, lots of information has already been reveled. I myself post what comes to me, how about you?

But is that information false ?

Many believe the truth has been revealed to them, but many are delusional or have been tricked.

I would think that real truth is powerful enough to reveal itself to everyone at some point, and leave no room for doubt or deception.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

If I may chime in? The word "truth" is often misused in my opinion. Truth is absolute, it doesn't change over time and should not be confused with a belief, a certain viewpoint, or assumption.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

If I may chime in? The word "truth" is often misused in my opinion. Truth is absolute, it doesn't change over time and should not be confused with a belief, a certain viewpoint, or assumption.

Never changes...right?
Y2K ring any bells? All computers will stop working.
In 1943, Thomas Watson said, "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
Admiral William Leahy, U.S. Atomic Bomb Project stated, "The bomb will never go off. I speak as an expert in explosives."
How about this one? "Man will never fly."
These are but a few "truths" that changed with history. There are many, many more. In fact, I could post an entire page on this.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

These are but a few "truths" that changed with history. There are many, many more. In fact, I could post an entire page on this.

Like the previous poster stated, these were beliefs, viewpoints and assumptions.

We all could post many beliefs that were proven to be false , just as your beliefs may someday be proven to be false.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well then, please...post us your Truth. We are simply dying to hear it.
Popcorn, anyone?

Like I tried to tell you, truth is subjective. Like I can take your King James and show you truths, and lies, I can show you history, and pure fiction.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Ok:

Planet earth is circling the sun. It takes roughly 365 earth-days to do so.

Also:

Name: Hydrogen
Symbol: H
Atomic Number: 1
Atomic Mass: 1.00794 amu
Melting Point: -259.14 °C (14.009985 K, -434.45203 °F)
Boiling Point: -252.87 °C (20.280005 K, -423.166 °F)
Number of Protons/Electrons: 1
Number of Neutrons: 0

Your turn ...

edit on 20-5-2012 by AllIsOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well then, please...post us your Truth. We are simply dying to hear it. Popcorn, anyone? Like I tried to tell you, truth is subjective. Like I can take your King James and show you truths, and lies, I can show you history, and pure fiction.

ahh yes, the sarcasm now.

From someone who has spouted how it is always Christians who are rude, and resort to base tactics to get their point across.

I said before I don't have a "handle" on truth, though I do believe the bible has more truth than some of the beliefs I've read from you.

Don't choke on your popcorn .
edit on 20-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Very powerful stuff! I DO need to love all. Thank you so much for sharing this. I know that from all I've learned, I am without excuse. Thank you, for loving me enough to warn me, I do believe that Jesus is coming back soon. I feel deeply that I need to prepare my heart, words and actions to love everyone. God sees me.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, you came off all knowing like you have all of the truth, and I want to hear it, that's all.

AllIsOne:
I understand the properties of Hydrogen very well, in fact, I run a Hydrogen/Oxygen Reactor on my truck, I make it using electrolysis. I also understand Hydrogen is not rare, like some say, in fact, it is the most abundant gas on the planet, and will run an internal combustion engine is enough can be produced and pressurized.

Your turn.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, you came off all knowing like you have all of the truth, and I want to hear it, that's all.

?? where did I come off saying I have all the truth? TWICE I have posted I don't have a handle on the truth.

Is this an example of your rational debating skills?

I did say that ACTUAL truth is not subjective, it merely is truth . Do I know without a doubt what that truth is? I said I didn't.. twice!

You on the other hand have spouted more than once that you know the "truth" , something I'm inclined to believe is not true.

So if you are expecting me to spout off what I believe could be truth, so you can argue and debase it, you're in for a disappointment.

You're the type that loves to call out others on how they do not know how to discuss rationally, but you are waiting with bait, trying for the opportunity to use your subtle put downs, and feed your own ego.

I won't play your game, and I suggest you read my posts with a little more understanding of what they actually say.

edit on 20-5-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join