It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your response was all information i needed. God is just in his judgement and i will no longer further comment. Reflect on those words.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I jumped on this merry-go-round at:

It is the dawning of an age my friend.

It is the age of the water bearer.

My answer is, no it’s not – and if he’s going to use astrology to peddle his case then he will have some big problems

First: the age of the Age of Aquarius is not due for another 600 years – this is provable and there’s no way around it

Next: the Age of Pisces (our current age) started approximately 2000 years ago and there where people just like him awaiting this change – the event happened and all we ended up with 2000 years of religious cruelty – things got worse for humans

Next: the fact that the sun appears rises in one constellation instead of another in reality does nothing – but the fact that some people can be fooled into thinking it does can be exploited by unscrupulous people

The Romans created Christianity out of the start of the Piscean Age and used peoples gullibility about that to install a whole new tyranny, you can see the same thing being tried again with cults like share international and the Maitreya thing, its the same con this time using the supposed start of Aquarian age – Christ/Maitreya same poop, different bucket

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your response was all information i needed. God is just in his judgement and i will no longer further comment. Reflect on those words.

You do not need to convince me that God is just in his Judgement.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
My answer is, no it’s not – and if he’s going to use astrology to peddle his case then he will have some big problems

I am not peddling a case my friend.

Believe me or do not.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

. . .you can see the same thing being tried again with cults like. . .
I would suggest no one get caught up in any sort of movement whatsoever.
The only real change that will ever happen is going to be a lot of individuals acting independently, and none by people mesmerized into group-think which is always manipulated by evil. Only people who can think on their own can be free from the powers who hold the world captive and slaves.
edit on 2-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I am not peddling a case my friend.

Believe me or do not.

With Love,

Your Brother

I don’t believe you – and I put my case as to why I don’t

@NewAgeMan
Yes you’re right about the passive aggressive thing

edit on 2-10-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

@NewAgeMan
Yes you’re right about the passive aggressive thing

Passive aggressive huh?

Can't you see that those sentiments come from within you.

I am not acting passive aggressive. You are assigning emotion to words.

These are just words on a screen.

I Live and am separate from what you perceive is my emotion.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by racasan

. . .you can see the same thing being tried again with cults like. . .
I would suggest no one get caught up in any sort of movement whatsoever.
The only real change that will ever happen is going to be a lot of individuals acting independently, and none by people mesmerized into group-think which is always manipulated by evil. Only people who can think on their own can be free from the powers who hold the world captive and slaves.
edit on 2-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

I am in full agreement with you here

One of the blessings of the internet is that it’s acting like a break on these cults/daft ideas, stopping them from getting out of hand

A few years ago Venus had a very bright appearance in the evening sky – Cramer (share international) claimed it was Maitreya star – as soon as he did, many people went on the internet and pointed out that it really was just Venus

If Cramer had tried this stunt before the internet he might have managed to fool a lot of people with his Maitreya star thing – but now he does not stand a chance of doing any real damage

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The Whole trouble in the astral and material dimension is the great big Hole that drags those who thinks that they are being guided by gods into the abyss.Those who thinks that they are smart and that they know anything about the universe should reflect and think again. The word g o d stands for three words. Do you know what the words are? The beings that you refer to as gods are actually a lifeform that exists in a higher dimension.All these talk about the salvation is baseless rumblings that people hope is true.What you know or think that you know are actually pseudo truth which has more incorrect information and true ones.
You choose your path to believe and if you are wrong, you are responsible for your actions and the suffering that you will go through. Nobody is forcing you to believe.Knowledge is given to you so that you can reason it out and try to search for the actual and real truth to everything that you have been led to believe up to the present moment.If you think that the awakening centre is a cult, then it is your loss.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by theOnlyOne

I am guessing you are talking about Benjamin Creme, who I think racasan meant when he said, Cramer.
I heard him probably three times a while (back in the Art Bell days) back on Coast to Coast Am, Radio Show, and all he ever did was what might as well have been reading straight out of Blavatsky, which I recognized having studied up (back in the early eighties) on theosophy as part of my study on the likes of Hitler and the influences on people in his government.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

oops yes Benjamin >Creme< - sorry about that - looks like I'm getting my kook's mixed up

Edit to add

This Crème and this whole Maitreya thing is odd – he’s a very obvious fraud but apparently one with some high profile friends (allegedly he even has some connections in the United Nations), and we have a politician over here who has declared an interest in this Maitreya scam

But whatever is going on, at least it’s not getting much interest from the general public – I guess people are getting smarter

edit on 2-10-2011 by racasan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
1 Corinithians 2:1-16
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. 4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. 6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him." 10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. 16 For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Matthew 6:34
Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Hope these bible verses will speak to you IAMIAM

I don't know about him, but they sure speak to me. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Dear friend,I am sorry to tell you that you assume wrongly.We are not telling you to follow anything we say or show to you ! We are stirring your curiousity so that you will dig deeper and deeper to learn about why the suffering can never end. Sorry for the late reply because I had to find out who or what benjamin creme is.Anyone who claims that what they are telling you comes from the ones who they call god are talking through their nose. just ask them what the word g_o_d_ actually stands for.Even we will not believe anything that comes from the mouth of humans unless we experience it for ourselves.Even those who experience what you call miracles will eventually lose the believe in the power unless they possess and practice it themselves.
The human mind cannot comprehend what they universe is and how the science of the universe can be used.
Actually the word 'god' is the most evil knowledge known by mankind. People are doing this and that in the name of god and for god.Some claim they are being told or guided to save the world. This word has caused more suffering than any other thing in the human world.

edit on 3/10/11 by theOnlyOne because: to add comment

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Yes another newcomer! Welcome!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

interesting post there, and hello

im curious about what you said how suffering can never end...for i understand this to be so under the perspective/experience of being in the expression of life.

but another thought im pretty firm in is that even though our experience of what the word and idea of 'god' can and has done....it has unique purpose and was needed to get to further understanding and weighing and measuring of what we are and what we can be.

all my best
lv

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

ide also like to add to this post too...im catching up on this thread, backwrds lol

there are no losses...all works in a perfect design that we call 'life'...all things that occur are a prt of getting us to where we can go, individually and as a whole, all that has been, has been needed, including every thought and perspective we hve and do have of 'god'

astral realms are uniquely connected to each person as a fragment of a greater whole, in a way they are their own personal creations and any dark figures or even so clled gods or saviors in this realm would be a part of a subconsciousness, a thoughts or feeling coming to the surface to the consciousness through personal facets and creativeness

again, they are needed, and serve purpose-more like a mirror for us to look into when ready, usually what we think we are seeing is not so at all and its tied to our fears, hopes, our emotional body, more then anything

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Bookmarking.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your eye is different are you sure your extraterrrestrial?
Because there are no humanoid extraterrestrials with imperfect eyes like that!
And if you are how cool for you I wish I was one that would be awesome!
I like your message it is very true and I am glad you got positive feedback and I am sorry some dodoo head gave you bad feedback that is disgusting!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Even those who experience what you call miracles will eventually lose the believe in the power unless they possess and practice it themselves.
I could tell you about a miracle. One of them which was a result of my own foolishness, or something. I remember watching TV a few years back and it was about this guy who had all these physical problems that he was trying to overcome to have any sort of normal life. I watched for a while and then I realized all this was a result of a rock climbing accident. Hmm, I thought, you sort of have to accept that if you want to pursue such things, and not complain when something does happen. Kind of heartless on my part. But just an image on TV and not anyone I knew personally.
Back in the ancient times, when I was very young, I was into surfing, which may or may not seem like a very safe sport. Back in those days, there wasn't a such thing as surfers wearing wet-suits, and there was no such thing as a board leash, so if you lost your board, and you had a long swim, you could get hypothermia and die. Fun, right? Well, you try not to think about it but you know there is that possibility, but if you are eleven, then you may not exactly be making the wisest decisions, not really having a full grasp of consequences.
So, one miserable cold winter day I was out in high storm surf and was getting to where I thought I needed to seriously get out of the water but could not figure out how I was going to, scanning the breakers before me. Then, out of nowhere, there was a dude on a board, out a little distance before me and I decided I was going to follow him. I did and was able to navigate a course and make it back to the beach and a fire. I made it onto dry land and turned to see where the dude went and there was nobody there. It was an angel.
So, There's a miracle, and what was it you said about experiencing miracles? I can't be an angel who mysteriously appears, then disappears, but I can be a sort of guide to people to navigate treacherous waters in a metaphorical sense.
edit on 14-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRamblingPoet

Your eye is different are you sure your extraterrrestrial?

Very perceptive.

Because there are no humanoid extraterrestrials with imperfect eyes like that!

Uniqueness is a quality everything possesses.

And if you are how cool for you I wish I was one that would be awesome!
I like your message it is very true and I am glad you got positive feedback and I am sorry some dodoo head gave you bad feedback that is disgusting!

It's just feed back my friend. Neither positive nor negative, just feed back.

Thanks for popping in!

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join