It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
keeping this active because i believe your words brother.
the end is coming but not for the free people, only the shackles that have kept us here

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by Shrukin89

Religion isn't for me either my friend.

Suuuure..... I know you're trying to get along with everybody. I respect that. But the way you talk on your first post sounds a lot like religion to me. And it's written in your signature too. "With Love, your brother." You say you're Christian. I know a few Christians who go to church every Sunday. So don't lie please. We can have all our similarities and differences. Just be honest with yourself. Religion is for you, if religion wasn't then you can change that by starting to not talk with Christian terminology and to not have in your signature, "your brother". You can keep "with love." But not, your brother, it sounds too religion like. It sounds too familiar to, oh dear "heavenly father." lol
You can call me a bro, or hommie.

Those are acceptable

edit on 29-9-2010 by Shrukin89 because: Comment addition

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
This world is worse than the worst world of dystopian literature.

You would think there are enough good people out there that you can find a couple or so, but I can't find any.

Sometimes I even think of myself as corrupted by society.

Yes my friend, the world has run rampant with corruption. As a species, man has fallen far short of his potential. We have technological wonders, can manipulate our environment to sustain ourselves, and have an intellect unrivalled in nature. Yet, somehow, we choose to still compete like animals for survival.

But, man has a good heart beneath all the corruption he has learned from living here. It just needs to be opened once more to the power of love. You can do it my friend. The power is within to over come your environment and love others unconditionally. From you others may learn themselves. It begins with a choice. You must make that choice.

Or, could choose not to and life will continue on until our end, the same as it has. We will learn and invent new ways of enslaving and destroying each other. Your choice.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With love,

Your Brother

edit on 29-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
YET ANOTHER PREDICTION PLUS RELIGION THREAD

I mean, its amazing

I always find predictions threads amazing ... but now a religious plus prediction thread, thats just UNfreakingBELIEVABLE

thanks man ... I think its my turn to create a thread like this ... I want to get flags, so I can sell in the black market

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I do like the awareness and unity in your posts. Just seeing signs of a further stage towards a theocracy reaching everywhere, in other threads, and world events so was very cautious at this thread.

As I was saying, I believe in the Quantum/Metaphysics Spiritual Progression, but it doesn't matter what form of religion or lack of religion one chooses rather forgiveness, not judging, seeking our answers within, persisting, until they come, the pearls/diamonds in life. And kindness, perfecting self, and relationships with others, helping.

Your posts are very positive. We need to prepare ourselves, get our houses in order more, and start envisioning the world we would wish, strongly yearning for it.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89

reply to post by Shrukin89

Religion isn't for me either my friend.

Suuuure.....

You doubt my claim my friend? On what grounds? Have I presented a view that suggests I am asking anything more of you than for you to decide for yourself what to believe and allow others to do the same. I have not even discussed much of what I believe religiously. I do believe in God, I have not denied that, ever. I believe Jesus Christ was the ultimate living testimony of love and how to live, never denied this either.

That does not make me a member of any religious group. To Christians, I am a heretic, to all others I am a Christian. I say, who cares! Is my message any less valid?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The condescending, egotistical feeling I get from this post keeps me from embracing it. While some of what is mentioned mirrors my own feelings, it is also clear that this is just another hyper-religious look into mankind's flawed condition. It is nothing more than a symptom of the universe. I believe very simply, that we are god, god is love, and love is all there is. That, however, doesn't prevent me from seeing someone with an obvious agenda. I didn't waste my time reading the majority of this thread, and I doubt others will either. I get a distinct feeling of supremacy from you. And it couldn't be further from god-like.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Not step on your toes my friend, but you sound like a Hindu. There is nothing wrong with that as I agree a lot with the philosophy of Hinduism.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
YET ANOTHER PREDICTION PLUS RELIGION THREAD

I mean, its amazing

I always find predictions threads amazing ... but now a religious plus prediction thread, thats just UNfreakingBELIEVABLE

thanks man ... I think its my turn to create a thread like this ... I want to get flags, so I can sell in the black market

What un-truth have you found in my posts my friend? I'll summarise my two main points into a question. Then you can answer them if you so choose.

At your very core, do you want to be loved and respected?

Does it not make sense to give this if you expect to receive it?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ahhh Yes, predictions and opinions ,... they have become soooo interwoven
I can picture the op in the early 1900s preaching to the sheep then of the coming end..
seems like the only thing that changes is time.

Thanks for the warning,.. wake me when the sky is falling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
The condescending, egotistical feeling I get from this post keeps me from embracing it. While some of what is mentioned mirrors my own feelings, it is also clear that this is just another hyper-religious look into mankind's flawed condition. It is nothing more than a symptom of the universe. I believe very simply, that we are god, god is love, and love is all there is. That, however, doesn't prevent me from seeing someone with an obvious agenda. I didn't waste my time reading the majority of this thread, and I doubt others will either. I get a distinct feeling of supremacy from you. And it couldn't be further from god-like.

I am neither above you, nor below you, I am right here with you my friend. What ever you perceive as ego, might be dispelled if you take the time to read the follow ups.

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Yoru Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Another extratesticle...sorry. Extraterrestrial.

Tell me wise one. What is the definition of "Love" in your little universe?

i love my guns.

I love my dog.

I love my wife and kid.

I love ice cream.

I also love it when some dirtbag gets fried for being a paedophile.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by IAMIAM

Not step on your toes my friend, but you sound like a Hindu. There is nothing wrong with that as I agree a lot with the philosophy of Hinduism.

I am not Hindu my friend. It is a beautiful religion, but I found my truth in the words of Jesus Christ. Religion is not the point of my message however. The point is to love each other despite our minor differences.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Those who wish to dominate, will be stripped of their dominion. Those who do not love, will be stripped of love. Those who wish to kill, will be killed. Those who desire freedom, will be free. Those who love, will be loved.

I've got a pretty simple question concerning the above. If I go, and leave your brave new world alone, will it leave me alone as well?

I don't want "dominion". Too many headaches in keeping up with it. From what I've seen of the human conception of "love", one party or another always gets used up by it and thrown away, so I don't really want anything to do with that, either. With any luck at all, my killin' days are over and done - don't really care to see any more of that, either. "Freedom" is a nice concept, but I don't want any part of that, either, if I have to seek out someone else's permission to be "free" - I mean, how free is THAT?

So, since your brave new world has no place for me, and since I've already got a place ready for myself - and only 3 more years or so of responsibilities to other folks, will it be alright if I just bail out? If I leave your folks alone, will they leave ME alone?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by IAMIAM

Another extratesticle...sorry. Extraterrestrial.

Tell me wise one. What is the definition of "Love" in your little universe?

i love my guns.

I love my dog.

I love my wife and kid.

I love ice cream.

I also love it when some dirtbag gets fried for being a paedophile.

Love is the unselfish act of doing for others what you would want them to do for you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thank you for this messege its a very pure and true messege thank you for this as it made my day to see you getting this messege of love out to others.

Love and peace for you all.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I edited my post IAMIAM

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
If I leave your folks alone, will they leave ME alone?

My friend, I do not have other folks. I concern myself only with myself. My message is simply pointing out an inevitable fate if man continues down his present course. There is better we can do, and I highlighted what is needed to the better thing.

If it is your wish to be alone, Who am I to bother you?

I thought of doing the same thing once. Had a Mossberg 500, about 200 shells, a LLama minimax II 45 ACP with 60 rounds. Plenty of gear and a nice quiet retreat all situated. I even had the will to kill anyone who invaded my solitude. But, I found hope for mankind. So, I am just trying to give others the same hope.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

After reading more of your posts, I've done nothing but solidify the truth of what I've already said. You're a sanctimonious Jesus freak at best. A con-artist at worst. Nothing you say hasn't already been said by every other person in the world who has melded New Age religion with Christianity. You've done all of this, short of directly referring to the Christ Consiousness.

I'm afraid I don't believe in your saviour...which whether you say it outright or not...seems clearly to be yourself, in your view. I'm the furthest thing from a skeptic you will find on these boards, but the people patting you on the back for preaching your self-serving nonsense are sheep to begin with, and sheep in the end. Shame on anyone who eggs this fevered ego on. What a complete waste of time. It just goes to show, that even a message as positive as yours is worthless when spoken by a jackal.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank you for your OP. I really needed that. Sometimes I forget with the daily grind the basics that we all need as human beings and that's love.

Even if people aren't religious it doesn't hurt to be kind and loving to one another.

Like the Beatles said.. all you need is love.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join