It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Yeah, yeah, I AM and you ARE.

Do you not think we have had enough of this semantically based mumbo jumbo by now?

It's fair enough being positive and keeping an upbeat attitude but I think this thread went past OTT a long time ago.

I keep popping us because this thread keeps popping uo.

This thread would not be the thread it is without you! Thank you for taking the time to pop up with it my friend.

I would say this thread will have run it's course when mankind gets the message, loves one another, breaks free from it's oppressive divisions, and begins building a new world based on love and equality for all.

How is that for optimism??

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well this thread is never going to run it's course then is it?

Because in a real world there's no chance in hell that everyone will love everyone, I'm sure I've had this debate with you before; people will always engage in actions that others disagree with hence the consequences.

An eye for an eye...

An eye for an eye makes the world blind...

Turn the other cheek....

Turning the other cheek leaves you dead.

Understand me now?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Well this thread is never going to run it's course then is it?

Because in a real world there's no chance in hell that everyone will love everyone, I'm sure I've had this debate with you before; people will always engage in actions that others disagree with hence the consequences.

An eye for an eye...

An eye for an eye makes the world blind...

Turn the other cheek....

Turning the other cheek leaves you dead.

Understand me now?

I have always understood you my friend. It is you who do not understand me.

Those limitations are your own. Those beliefs are your own. You are welcome to them if you need them, but I do not.

Limitations and disbelief are not part of who I AM.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your an strange one buddy, I'll give you that.

Interestingly strange, but strange none the less...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Slipdig1
How can you say "we" and include yourself with Humanity if you are in fact an Alien? I think you are doing a terrible thing by falsifying things and leading others into temptation.

You obviously do not know who I AM my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

Okay I may not be acquainted with who you think you are. Please educate me, Who are you? What planet are you from? Do you believe in Jesus or just God? Do you know that in the bible it says that no man knows the end of times, that only God knows?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Okay I may not be acquainted with who you think you are. Please educate me, Who are you? What planet are you from? Do you believe in Jesus or just God? Do you know that in the bible it says that no man knows the end of times, that only God knows?

I AM.

Does the planet really matter?

I believe in Jesus, but we would probably be at odds in our understanding of him.
I believe in God, but we would probably be at odds in our understanding of him.

I know that is said in the Bible. Have I claimed to know the end of days? No, I have simply mentioned what will come in the days ahead.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just wanted to pop in and say that this is the longest running "final warning" I've ever seen.
Kudos for that! Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

No, please no....

IAMIAM or YOUAREYOUARE or THEMTHERETHEMTHERE don't need any more support, for crying out loud!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

No, please no....

IAMIAM or YOUAREYOUARE or THEMTHERETHEMTHERE don't need any more support, for crying out loud!

LOL!!!!

This is why I love when you come around my friend. You always leave me with a good belly laugh and a smile on my face.

You are a true gem.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I just wanted to pop in and say that this is the longest running "final warning" I've ever seen.
Kudos for that! Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the kudos my friend, but I assure you this thread would have died long ago if not for yourself and other members who keep resurrecting it.

Most especially my good friend Kron. Now that is a devoted fan!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Hey, come on...
A "final warning" that lasts for 5 months has to be some kind of record.
Credit where credit is due.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

The time has come for me to issue a final warning to all here who read my words. The hour draws near, nearer than many can imagine, for the time of decision. It is the hour for each of you to decide what is to exist here, who you will submit to, for you will submit to something by your own free will. It is your nature and, whether you believe in it or not, your God given right. So read on, and contemplate the warning, then when the time comes, you cannot stand before your maker and say, "But I did not know".

I have been posting on this forum for but a very short while. However, I have been watching for several years. First, I watched to see how people interacted. I did this in the world outside it as well. Then I joined the forum to see how people would react to the simple truth of our existence. I was pleasantly surprised that most were receptive. I wish I had time to elaborate further, to touch more hearts than I have, but time is beyond my control.

First, who am I? I could tell you my name, but that is not who I am. My name is but a label placed on me since birth. It was assigned by my parents to differentiate me from them, from my siblings, from you. I am not different than them, my siblings, or you. I am a child of God, just as you, and them, are a child of God. My father does not differentiate between his children, thus neither do I. Therefore, I chose to know myself simply as I AM, needing no name or other symbol of division from you. This is important for you to understand so you know the source of the warning. Trust not these words, but take them to your heart and weigh them. If they come as truth to you, then do with it what your heart compels you.

Mankind has lost its way from its divine purpose. Our divine purpose is to exist in a state of love. This is not the mere selfish indulgent kind of love that seeks reward for its giving, but the more divine concept of love of giving with out expectation of return. The love you give KNOWING it will be returned, without doubt. The love of others, not oneself. One cannot truly love oneself. One can believe in the illusion of self love, but when the day comes that sickness finds you, hungers gnaws at your belly, injury reveals that you cannot care for yourself, the pangs of loneliness eat at your soul, then you will know that your love of self is but an illusion which has driven you from the family of mankind. Loving others IS truelove. This is Man's divine plan. Nothing was ever meant to come between this. Not any religious doctrine, political ideal, material wealth, physical stature, NOTHING. Matter is not the soul, but the shell which contains the divine aspect of the Creator.

This planet was a gift given to Man to live, love, and walk with God. He is ALL of it. Yet, we have turned our eyes from him to marvel at the little pieces of this existence. We established rules contradictory to Gods will to love each other. We established Kingdoms, and Kings to subdue and rule a Kingdom that belongs to ALL, and ruled by the natural forces of ONE. Where has this brought us? Even now our great Kingdoms war against each other to establish an unnatural order and dominion over ALL. This is an abomination to the natural plan. It will not succeed but for a short time longer. Those who wish to dominate, will be stripped of their dominion. Those who do not love, will be stripped of love. Those who wish to kill, will be killed. Those who desire freedom, will be free. Those who love, will be loved.

Ask yourself, who are you? Are you that name given to you? Is this who you really are at your very core? Are you the clothes you wear, the car you drive, the house you live in, and the money you have in your pocket. If you believe this is who you are, you have been deceived! Look deeper into yourself, past the pain of this existence. Are you not beautiful and pure? Are YOU? Yes! Yes you are and I weep that you do not see it yourself.

What do you want at the core of your very being? Past the desire for fame, fortune, wealth, status, look past the desire for sex, sustenance, and worldly gain. What is it that you most desire? If your answer is not to be loved, you have not looked deep enough, or you are a liar! We all want it. That is it.

We cannot receive that which we most desire any other way than by giving it first. So, why do we allow ourselves to be so separated from each other that we cannot give it unconditionally, that we may receive it so?

Because we have allowed ourselves to be deceived. We have allowed others to set conditions, false idols before us. We have allowed ourselves to be divided up into tribes based on religion, politics, money, fame, fortune, and all manner of things unnatural to world. These are mere creations of Man. Can you not see it? Can you not feel it in your very soul?

Open your eyes my friends. You have a charge on you to love each other. It is what you desire thus it is your expectation to give in equal manner.

I love you ALL. Therefore, I ask you to repent. Repent in not loving your Brothers and Sisters despite your perceived short comings. I ask you to repent and love all. I ask you to repent and love God, the whole of existence. I ask you to repent and forgive yourself for what has been, and start a new life of love.

The choice is your my friends. Think deeply on this warning.

If you have decided to repent and love all, I ask that you continue this warning to others. Keep this thread active and alive that all may see it. I ask that you be your Brothers keeper and allow them to make their own choices and love them regardless of if their choice matches your own.

The Kingdom of Heaven is here, right before your eyes. I have shown you my view of it. I have welcomed you all into it. I am not above you, nor below you, I AM right here with you.

I AM
King, just as you are Kings and Queens

Judge not, Love All, be at peace

God blessed you all,

Your Brother

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/9/2010 by Sauron because: Edit All Caps in title

Brother, I Am that I Am Om

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
FnS of course. This is a great and true thread!
It's the first thing every litle baby comes to desire. To know that they are loved. I've been a very lucky man in this way. People love me where ever I go.
I'm just kidding . I'll see if I can find this one site and bring a link back.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When I first posted this thread some had taken issue with a couple lines, most especially the killing:

"Those who wish to kill, will be killed. Those who desire freedom, will be free. Those who love, will be loved."

One poster even asked me who would be doing the killing.

Watch Libya and you will see the result of any Government that does not yield to the peaceful resistance of their people. The Libyan Government will fall, and let it be a lesson to the other tyrants to yield to the people, and to the people that their Governments are not God.

Love one another and be free.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
To me it matters what planet you are from? Are you saying that what I think matters doesn't?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Watch Libya and you will see the result of any Government that does not yield to the peaceful resistance of their people.

Love one another and be free.

With Love,

Your Brother

The result?

Hundreds dead and many more injured. Not quite a peaceful resistance now, is it?

With Love,

Your Lover?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
My heart goes out to our Brothers and Sisters in Japan.

May we all awaken to the love within us.

Love one another.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Just keeping this thread active.

Your words sound very natural and easy to understand, and still full of wisdom.

Love is the highest command God gave us, Love is what made God send his only son, Jesus. Love is what made Jesus die for our sins.

My love goes out to all, wether you accepted Jesus Christ or not.

God loves you.
edit on 14-3-2011 by WeZet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
Just keeping this thread active.

Your words sound very natural and easy to understand, and still full of wisdom.

Love is the highest command God gave us, Love is what made God send his only son, Jesus. Love is what made Jesus die for our sins.

My love goes out to all, wether you accepted Jesus Christ or not.

God loves you.

Thank you for reviving this thread my friend. Feel free to share it with anyone you think needs it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What people need to realize is that "God" transcends all religion. Religion was manufactured by humans and therefore since we are capable of making mistakes, there is bound to be a countless number of errors in religious texts simple due to either mistranslation or misinterpretation. But if you notice, the universal message is still clear and that is to treat your fellow man with love and respect. Even the non-religious often support this as well, so obviously people need to forget religion and focus on the actual message.

Besides, you don't need to have a religion to believe in a Higher Power, you can just accept the ways of the universe. Not that difficult to accomplish, if you think about it carefully.

I do agree with your post about love. However, I think there is a never-ending cycle between loving yourself and loving others. You can't love yourself until someone loves you or at least shows you appreciation, because our self-esteem is based around what people think of us. A person who loves us will often point out our good qualities (And will usually tell us what qualities are good and bad, if it's our parents.) and that gives us self-confidence. Likewise, we can't learn to respect others until we learn to treat ourselves with respect. Each type of love is equally important, but that's just my opinion.

We created a society based around class structure, materialism and greed; it's now slowly killing us from the inside and we can see the effects of this now. It disgusts me, to be blunt. A lot of people, including my friends, have been brainwashed into accepting this lifestyle but this doesn't mean we have to travel down the same path.

Even if only a few people listen to your message, it will not matter because you still managed to affect them and therefore benefit them. Besides, the people that do listen will do their best to spread this message and thereby affect more and more people. In a way, it's like chain reaction and the people on here are the sparks to ignite the reaction.

There's not a lot of truly nice people left, let's do them a favor and not let them die off completely.
_javascript:icon('
')

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join