It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
Im speaking in general terms

The problem as I see it: religion is politics and politics is in religion and its pretty obvious, human rights isnt part politics nor religion idealogy in politics

Western countries went to war under god with Presidents and Prime Ministers quoting scriptures from the Bible and calling for prayers

Hopped, skipped and jumped assuming wrongly - Im in Australia, Ive posted many times in threads discussing Australian topics

You are correct again my friend.

Remember what our Brother Christ said on prayer, pray privately that none can see you. When you pray ask only that the father's will, love, be done.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
God i hope this guy isn't going to go on a spree. I really hope you are an alien, because that final note was kind of disturbing, in the way it felt. Like someone who was going somewhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
God i hope this guy isn't going to go on a spree.

I AM going on a spree my friend. A spree to open the hearts and mind of my Brothers and Sisters as to who they are. It is a spree of love, not violence.

Originally posted by Royal76
I really hope you are an alien, because that final note was kind of disturbing, in the way it felt. Like someone who was going somewhere.

I am as alien as you are. If anything goes anywhere, I hope it is your own disillusionment leaving the building. Keep watching my friend, all is well.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This goes beyond basic "religion". Whether Jesus, Mohammed, Budda, Jesua, Jehovah, Jaweh, Krishna...this thought line transends all of that. It is a bit beyond the God-process. It is of one equal, spirit in all things. We are one.

Should mankind ever reach that "one-ness" with the creator...something all religions strive to do...we will become something else...entirely. And at that point...we will all understand...the how and why...Love transcends all, until we become Love itself in Spirit as Spirit.

A final note: If there was no evil or bad, disolutionment and hate, or un-eveness and depression...how would one know to recognize GOODNESS and LOVE? All are part of the plan.

How long it will take you and yours and theirs to become OURS...is up to each of you. That choice is only yours to make. The problem? Or the solution? The destination? Or the trip?

IAMIAM and myself are proposing to you all I believe...that WE-ARE WE-ARE. Take heed. Take notice. Take the next step.................

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: edit

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
This goes beyond basic "religion". Whether Jesus, Mohammed, Budda, Jesua, Jehovah, Jaweh, Krishna...this thought line transends all of that. It is a bit beyond the God-process. It is of one equal, spirit in all things. We are one.

Should mankind ever reach that "one-ness" with the creator...something all religions strive to do...we will become something else...entirely. And at that point...we will all understand...the how and why...Love transcends all, until we become Love itself in Spirit as Spirit.

A final note: If there was no evil or bad, disolutionment and hate, or un-eveness and depression...how would one know to recognize GOODNESS and LOVE? All are part of the plan.

How long it will take you and yours and theirs to become OURS...is up to each of you. That choice is only yours to make. The problem? Or the solution? The destination? Or the trip?

IAMIAM and myself are proposing to you all I believe...that WE-ARE WE-ARE. Take heed. Take notice. Take the next step.................

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: edit

Bravo my friend! Bravo...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I too my friend have worn many hats in my time. I as you...am here for one reason. I am trying each day to fulfill my duty here as Man. I have been an only child for a reason. For my message is one to be shared. I too learned early in this life to see and to go within...and at that early age, I was blessed with vision. Vision one does not share with the rest of humanity unitl it is brought up by others, and then it is in its place. For it is not we who brings up the topic...but the ones who seek the answers. This is as it should be.

This time around, this lifetime in its golden years, for me is spent trying to spread the Word that is the THE WORD. No matter what anyone calls their God or Faith...ultimately it is all relevant. A greater part or picture of the total...or of the "whole".

Imagine how strong this world would be if at last we became one thought? We would finally transcend this world for the next...and so on..and so on.

Blessings
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: because

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I too my friend have worn many hats in my time. I as you...am here for one reason. I am trying each day to fulfill my duty here as Man. I have been an only child for a reason. For my message is one to be shared. I too learned early in this life to see and to go within...and at that early age, I was blessed with vision. Vision one does not share with the rest of humanity unitl it is brought up by others, and then it is in its place. For it is not we who brings up the topic...but the ones who seek the answers. This is as it should be.

What was your vision?

This time around, this lifetime in its golden years, for me is spent trying to spread the Word that is the THE WORD. No matter what anyone calls their God or Faith...ultimately it is all relevant. A greater part or picture of the total...or of the "whole".

God, Faith, they are just words not the higher concept behind the words. Too often they are made false idols, the meaning disregarded for the worshipping of the word itself.

Imagine how strong this world would be if at last we became one thought? We would finally transcend this world for the next...and so on..and so on.

Blessings

A single thought is what united clans into tribes, then tribes into nations. The age of nations is coming to pass. It will be a single thought that takes us from nations to a united world. It will come quickly, I am just trying to prepare my family.

Lambs do not go willingly from one field to a new one. They must be herded. Once there they are filled with uncertainty and fear for it is unfamiliar to them. If you shepherd do so with grace and love, that the lambs feel safe, and none are left behind.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You as I... truly are seemingly in sync...and know the universal meaning of "Vision"and need not ask that which is understood by us "in-kind". Perhaps I should have said "Purpose". For we are the messengers.

I have always known one does not so much as "seek-out" another of-kind like us...as in silence we recognize ourselves in others.

This is why some whom wish to discuss this further, I refrain from entering into discussion with them.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ceremonial Bump in honor of my Brothers in the land of Egypt.

Congratulations and may you face the future knowing who you are.

The first step in the rise of the Brotherhood of Man has been taken.

Who will take the next step??

Perhaps Greece? Time will tell, freedom is on the march.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well my friends it looks like Greece is on the move!

Greece refuses to pay!

Is Freedom coming to a Nation near you?

Are you ready for the Plan yet? Check the Bottom of my posts.

Are you ready to love one another and drop the divisions?
Are you ready to build a better tomorrow?

Are you ready for the Kingdom of Heaven?

The gates are open if your heart is open!

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Now how about my Saudi Brothers turn down the worship of Mammon and climb aboard the Freedom train!
edit on 23-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is so true...I'm so sick of all the hate and all the war around us... and when I say war I do not just mean the actual war going on with Iraq, Egypt and that kind but what I see in every day life. I was living in Philadelphia for a while attending college there and the way strangers would treat me and others was disgusting...i wish there were more people who thought this way...and if this apocalypse thing really does happen in 2012 hell will be one hell of a over populated place (no pun intended with the hell usage)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sammow
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is so true...I'm so sick of all the hate and all the war around us... and when I say war I do not just mean the actual war going on with Iraq, Egypt and that kind but what I see in every day life. I was living in Philadelphia for a while attending college there and the way strangers would treat me and others was disgusting...i wish there were more people who thought this way...and if this apocalypse thing really does happen in 2012 hell will be one hell of a over populated place (no pun intended with the hell usage)

Do not worry about hell my friend. Hell is the world we have allowed our leaders to create for us. Hell is the world without freedom and love. Hell is the world of war and oppression. Do not worry about hell. This is the Kingdom of Heaven, and it's law is simple and true. Love One Another!

Open your heart and forgive those who trespassed against you. Judge none for what this world has made them. Be prepared to live free and love.

It is God's will and he is making it so.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
thank you for your post. i dont follow any religion but i can see an intelligence in the universe and i trust it. it looks after me and gives to me. not what i want but what i need. to you peeps doing the hating on this thread. i dont understand this world but i know love is the most beautiful thing i see and there is nothing wrong with trying to share that.

kx

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well said, friend. Well said!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Not bad at all. You are truly a child of the sun.

Light be with you brother and stay safe. $&F

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
How can you say "we" and include yourself with Humanity if you are in fact an Alien? I think you are doing a terrible thing by falsifying things and leading others into temptation.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
How can you say "we" and include yourself with Humanity if you are in fact an Alien? I think you are doing a terrible thing by falsifying things and leading others into temptation.

You obviously do not know who I AM my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Do you know who I AM?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by IAMIAM

Do you know who I AM?

You are!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by IAMIAM

Do you know who I AM?

You are!

With Love,

Your Brother

Yeah, yeah, I AM and you ARE.

Do you not think we have had enough of this semantically based mumbo jumbo by now?

It's fair enough being positive and keeping an upbeat attitude but I think this thread went past OTT a long time ago.

I keep popping us because this thread keeps popping up.
edit on 26/2/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join