It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thanks for the message.

Will the end happen? Maybe. We should live our lives like this day is our last. Cherish what we have and
be thankful.

One thing I didn't get OP is you said :

Mankind has lost its way from its divine purpose. Our divine purpose is to exist in a state of love. This is not the mere selfish indulgent kind of love that seeks reward for its giving, but the more divine concept of love of giving with out expectation of return.

The problem with that, is mankind has never existed in a state of love. Sure, we love our family and friends but others don't. Their only mentality is survival of the fittest. People always think they are the ones who are correct and everyone else is wrong. We let our ego and others opinions control how our day feels.

Is it wrong? Yes, very. Will it ever end? I don't know.

You can say LOVE is the answer but many here will laugh at you. They will call you tree hugging hippy, but I understand where you are coming from. Thanks for the enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
What would happen if the people will not heed your warning?

They will not be warned by me again in another thread.

Originally posted by wavemakerI would like to remind you though that we are souls first and foremost and that we are immortals. So those who will not heed your "warning" will have their time through eternity to learn their lessons. Know that no one will be forsaken and everyone will find their way to the Light no matter how long it will take.

You are correct. We are immortal. However, we are at a point where we either accept each other as Man of free will, and love each other, or we will be living under a very tyrannical Empire. We are there. The signs are all around. We have three choices:

1. Love each other as we are and be free.

2. Let others tell us who to love and how to do it. Then we will have to submit to a tyranical world government which will enslave us all to keep from killing each other. They will decide who lives and dies.

3. Total destruction of Man.

These are the three choices I see us facing. You may see it differently, but I do not. Hence the urgency of the message. Mankind is descending into chaos. It is an orchestrated chaos. Order will be restored by conquest or consent. I am presenting a peaceful alternative.

With Love,

Yoru Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

When I was in the military and stationed in various schools before I went to the middle east there were people that talked like this on the streets.Exact same love ,love ,love come on.

"Mankind has lost its way from its devine purpose to exiat in a state of love".We are predaters,have been sinses the begenning,are you just now wakeing up or has the interenet got something to do with it?

"We are driven from the family of mankind" maybe for some but for me its mankind and lack of humanity that has driven me away and the lonelyness is a type of peace that only someone who really understands themselves can appreciate.

I read your warning as repetative and doublespeak and I really did not hear any warning at all.I guess I'll be left behind.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2010 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
When did we lose our way? We have always created kingdoms, we have always fought and killed each other. God sent his only son here....and we murdered him. I don't argue the point that we are pretty messed up and also killing mother earth, but we have never changed. When did finally hit the teeter point when someone/something decided they needed to intervene? I think it was required centuries ago. Don't misunderstand me, I LOVE GOD AND SPEAK TO HIM DAILY. I don't think anything you say is anything God wouldn't want said, but say it as it is, not hint you may be the second coming of Jesus or an alien race. That's when you lost credibility with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What a great thread!
It`s the first time i`ve sat and read every post.
All you are asking us to do makes perfect sense and i dont think
you`re coming across as anything else.
Why others are seeing your message in a different way, i`m not sure.
But i`ve got to thank you for giving me a kick up the arse.
Whoever you are, your message has been understood by many.

With love.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Firstly I agree ith everything you have said. Mankind has been decieved by those who wish to dominate our existance, and force us into a life of perpetual slavery and servitude. But, in your post, you speak of Heaven. You say were are all to repent. I feel that these statements are birthed from Christianity. What if I told you that I do not follow any Religon that exists on this planet today? What if I were to say that all our Religons were created as a means to an end, and that the end is yet more control and dominance over the people of humanity? Christianity, Islam, Judism...these faiths all have doctrines which the faithful must follow. You must adhere to a code of conduct, laid out by the founders of said religons. As such, I cannot accept that these faiths lead to true freedom. People are neither good, nor are they evil...as you said, we simply are. I live my life based on what I feel to be right and good and just...and some of my moral and ethical viewpoints do not coincide with such faiths. Does this mean I am to be punished?

I believe in something greater than myself, but I also believe that we cannot fathom what that greater power is. It is not the God of Christianity any more than it is Zeus ruling from atop Mount Olympus. This, I feel, is because we are not meant to know, for if we were meant to know the will of God, it would be self-evident. Rather, human beings are meant to question God; to ponder who or what God is. This is at the root of human instinct...it is not my mind that tells me that I am more than this physical shell. It is not the passages I have read from the books of the Bible, nor the countless sermens that have been preached to me. It is basic human intuition that tells me this, and this intuition has been pushed aside. Discarded as superstition and paranoia.

However, whatever your faith, I feel that you are walking the right path, and spreading the right message. The time of drastic, unimaginable change is upon us. It is evident to me in every aspect of my daily life, and those who fail to see will be left behind. Therefore, preach on brother, no matter what form you wish to preach in.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Most of this post left me dry but how can you argue against love. A great many folks these days have totally lost contact with their emotions. They live in a state of intellectual exclusion that prefers the partial truths of the intelect over the absolute truth of the emotions. They reduce our most highly evolved perceptions to explanations that usually have to do with hormones. Sad, very sad indeed, of course society does very little to teach it's children to interpret their feelings, to identify their rich subtleties, to deal with desire and frustration and to understand them. The theory of evolution is an excellent example, no where does Darwin address emotion's place in the evolutionary plan. Love is the true motor of evolution, not natural selection, not survival of the fittest. Even a crocodile can be seen expressing emotion when protecting her eggs or transporting her young. I applaude this poster's values if not his views.

LOVE

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. And it is true. Throughout all my travels and searching for knowledge, it is one truth that always comes back to greet me. Love is the answer to all.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In other news today, astronomers just found what they believe to be an earth-like planet in Gilese 581 that they are "100% certain" has life. Moreover, the estimate now that there are at least 40 billion earth-like planets in this galaxy alone. I think it's almost certain that there are other advanced civilizations and that they have already found us.

Am I the only one who thinks the show is about to drop here, revealing this information once and for all?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
thanks, brother, for sharing your thoughts, but i must detail what Love is in Essence. Love is to make own, important for whole society, work not to pursue endless profit with any method, but to learn Entity of Universe to be true creator.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Does a face palm. Another fundy with delusions of grandure and a big Ego. Telling us the one and only way.
Just shakes head. Get down off your cross someone needs the wood. And get better material, not the same old tripe with a wee bit of alien twist....Does another face palm..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
When did we lose our way?

We lost our way when we deviated from the pure love we came into this world with.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guido the Killer Pimp
What if I told you that I do not follow any Religon that exists on this planet today? What if I were to say that all our Religons were created as a means to an end, and that the end is yet more control and dominance over the people of humanity?

I would say you are correct my friend. I use Christian terminology to a degree, because its concepts are easily understood, yet greatly confused. Heaven is this planet, we have turned it into something else.

I care not your faith my friend. The message is to love each despite our trivial differences.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
thanks, brother, for sharing your thoughts, but i must detail what Love is in Essence. Love is to make own, important for whole society, work not to pursue endless profit with any method, but to learn Entity of Universe to be true creator.

Absolutely. Thank you for the clarification

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by IAMIAM

Does a face palm. Another fundy with delusions of grandure and a big Ego. Telling us the one and only way.
Just shakes head. Get down off your cross someone needs the wood. And get better material, not the same old tripe with a wee bit of alien twist....Does another face palm..

If by fundy you mean someone who loves all despite their beliefs, yes. I did not know their were more posting this message.

Hopefully, we will not ever let another Man be put on a cross when we profess to love him.

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 29-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I'm not very religious. But I do like your positive statements. IAMIAM. I do believe in God but not the God that the bible states. I like to share my love to everybody. But anything that has to do with the talk of religion gets me depressed, it doesn't lighten me up at all. Saying oh God will send you to heaven if you worship him, or if you repent. Or if you sin you'll go to the deepest depths of hell. If Jesus forgave everybody's sins, you wouldn't have to repent, or worship anybody, because everyone's sins were forgiven already by Jesus himself. Jesus said "everybody". Why is it so misleading to some people that people still repent? I don't get it. People waste their money to worship in God to get praised and forgiven. Doesn't make it so.

What got me to change my mind about religion is the hell part. Being in hell forever, so depressing and scary. Or being in heaven forever, okay that would be luxury, but I get the feeling of unfairness, jealous, envy, almost hatred to the ones who would make it, if I don't make it to heaven that kind of thing. I don't believe that. I believe that heaven and hell are only perceptions in the mind of how what we make the heaven and hell to be. I read up about the Law of Attraction, the corrupt world that we live in, about 2012 and Karma. It made me understand a lot better and gave me more clarity of the reality that we are in. Our world is out of balance for now with negative energy, the earth will rebalance herself. Lots of changes will be made and lots of the things that we weren't told, or hidden away from us will rise to the surface. I do hope that Religion will vanish, no offense, it's just not my cup of tea anymore.

Oh yes and another thing to point out is. If you see a image of God or Jesus or Moses in the sky! DO NOT believe what it says, because that is a holographic image being projected in the sky by HAARP. Anyway it's called The Blue beam Project, you can check it out if you want, up to you. It's all part of the NWO agenda.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Shrukin89 because: comment addition

edit on 29-9-2010 by Shrukin89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
L ook

I nside

F ind

E verything

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

I guess the goal is to dig through all the hardened stinky crust to get to the good stuff.
Good luck in trying it on your own...man has tried it for thousands and thousands of years, yes,,,especially with religion and all sorts of off shoots of it

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

Religion isn't for me either my friend. My understanding of Jesus' teachings tell me it wasn't for him either. However, that is something each must decide for themselves. My message is to just love each other unconditionally.

Heaven is right here my friend. It is a state of mind and it is a something we can do with this planet if we put our differences aside and worked for the common good.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
L ook

I nside

F ind

E verything

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

(Luke 17:20-21 KJV)

I guess the goal is to dig through all the hardened stinky crust to get to the good stuff.
Good luck in trying it on your own...man has tried it for thousands and thousands of years, yes,,,especially with religion and all sorts of off shoots of it

It is within you my friend. Once you find it there, you are compelled to share it with others.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This world is worse than the worst world of dystopian literature.

You would think there are enough good people out there that you can find a couple or so, but I can't find any.

Sometimes I even think of myself as corrupted by society.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join