It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have a question for people here that think they are more enlightend than the OP. Or think they see more than him. Why are some of you judging him? Like he said don't judge people. Can you give me an explanation why you are judging even tho you say you poses more knowledge or wisdom for that manner.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The love you withold is the pain you carry.
It makes sense now. Now the question is...can I break free enough from my ego to truly love unconditionally? I have been catching glimpses of this way to love lately and man it feels good. Comes in waves but i am still by far living from this place regularly.

Hopefully God will continue to knock these erroneous fears from me. Today I have actually felt like weeping all day. It can get real lonely at times but I trust that this is part of transformation.

Thanks for the post

I almost wanted to say live long and prosperous as the tears rolled out

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I credit you, this is one of the biggest pile of crap i have read i a while. Nobody knows the master's plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Iam

I don't want to sound superior, and mostly my response isn't to you, but to those who have posted here.

Some will get it, most won't. What you are explaining is a hard thing for many to comprehend, and those that are posting who are "getting it" for the first time are finding that it is a difficult, but not impossible, road to travel.

Shedding the false doctrine that has become so ingrained in this existence that it has become part of what is considered "the norm" is one of the hardest things to do.

But, that said, I am reminded of something that was told to me long ago...."I don't have to like what you do, or how you do it, or even how you choose to live your life, but it is not going to stop me from loving you anyway."

I'm ready, and I say bring it on because what humanity, for the most part, has become is ugly and sad.

Obviously the naysayers know better than those of us that have chosen this most difficult path.

I'm sure that I will be seeing you on the flip side!

edit on 9/29/2010 by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh because: grammatical error correction

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
I credit you, this is one of the biggest pile of crap i have read i a while. Nobody knows the master's plan.

Yes, I do KNOW the Master's plan. At least for me that is. His plan for me is to spread his message of love. How do I know? Because that is what I feel like doing.

What I do not know is his plans for you. That is for you to find out, not me. I will respect you and love you on your way to understanding that purpose. All I ask is the same love and respect if you can give it. If you cannot, I will love you more.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is hilarious. OP, you definitely come off as a crazy person. Actually you remind me of Mr. Burns in the Simpsons episode where he thinks he's an alien.

I love that I can come here occasionally and find people chatting about the "big change" and the "movement" towards it. The third paragraph was just hilarious, because you set yourself aside as a pseudo-important person while trying to maintain that you're not more important than anyone else. If anything, you should be pleased at my reaction because I'm having a laugh and smiling (isn't that what your hippy directives led me to?)

I am a Christian but your supposed understanding of God is entirely misguided.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Final warning before what, exactly? What are you going to do, come over to my house unannounced and eat my food?
And for crying out loud, PLEASE stop with the peace, love and joy already. You guys are making me want to vomit.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Comes in waves but i am still by far living from this place regularly.

I am still trying as well my friend. I am no better than anyone. I just know what my purpose is and try to fulfill it.

Originally posted by superluminal11Hopefully God will continue to knock these erroneous fears from me. Today I have actually felt like weeping all day. It can get real lonely at times but I trust that this is part of transformation.

Thanks for the post

I almost wanted to say live long and prosperous as the tears rolled out

He will keep working on you if you keep working towards him. I spend my mornings in quiet meditation outside listening for inspiration. It is in my own stillness that I find love for all. I know well the feeling of the tears you mention. Wonderful isn't it!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That was beautiful, you asked what do i want out of life? I only want to help others and have nothing in return, no love is nessary, because just helping someone is a reward all together on its own.
Treat others how you wished to be treated, i think there was some guy who could walk on water that said that, but hatred killed him, I think a man named Gandhi also tryed to share the same message, but hatred killed him too.

If good people only come to die saying thier message, then that is more then eough of a reason to continue what they started, i would gladly get shot in the chest three times, if it meant i changed many lives for the better, or getting hung from a cross, or getting shot back in the head at an oprha house.
Even run into a burning building and die just to save one person, because that is what life is for, caring for eachother, if nobody does that then what is the point of living to be crule and miserible?

I dont ever want the future to come near that, i am willing to give up all my worldly possessions why? because they are made out of matter and atoms, they have no real value to me.

I have a feeling that like few others on this world, you have a very good idea of what is going to happen. If we aim true for our goal others will follow.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
Final warning before what, exactly? What are you going to do, come over to my house unannounced and eat my food?

Hhhmm that depends my friend. Would I welcome, and whats for dinner?

The final warning is because I will not be discussing this topic again outside this thread. That knowledge should bring you some relief eh?

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000And for crying out loud, PLEASE stop with the peace, love and joy already. You guys are making me want to vomit.

How can we resist when you have such a beautiful avatar. Makes me want to shower you with love. Don't worry about the nausea. It is just the evil demons trying to leave your body in protest. Let them out I say!

Seriously though, love isn't all butterflies and ginger bread. It's sharing a good beer and helping a fellow man through tough times. It is spending time with a good friend on a fishing trip. Love is all manner of things on which men and women share fellowship. So, thank you for making that point.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey there Brother,

Don't worry about the muggles, their about 500 years behind your logic and understanding of spirit.

Anyways, that's why this planet is the way it is and they all bitch and moan about it all still.

Well, just saying thanks for being you, people like us stop a hellish world as the one's who support it, make it worse.

Peace, from the future, your doing a great job!!!

Muzeam

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank's IAM!
It's true, we don't need to be facing Armagedon to star loving each other!
Frami

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
YouTube iamamiwhoami it might interest you.

If you think the world is going to end then let me say that it will, only how the world ends is up to you.

edit on 29-9-2010 by promomag because: To add

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto
This is hilarious. OP, you definitely come off as a crazy person. Actually you remind me of Mr. Burns in the Simpsons episode where he thinks he's an alien.

Wonderful! Laughter is good...

Originally posted by SuperZeptoI love that I can come here occasionally and find people chatting about the "big change" and the "movement" towards it. The third paragraph was just hilarious, because you set yourself aside as a pseudo-important person while trying to maintain that you're not more important than anyone else. If anything, you should be pleased at my reaction because I'm having a laugh and smiling (isn't that what your hippy directives led me to?)

My friend, I assure you I am completely normal and no more important, yet just as important as you are. In the link at the bottom of my post, there is my story to show you just how normal I am. It is mentioned down on the first page I believe, maybe the second.

Originally posted by SuperZeptoI am a Christian but your supposed understanding of God is entirely misguided.

My friend, I assure you my understanding of God is just as valid as your own. If you doubt me for one second, prove it to me. FYI, a book is not God, it is a reference. Therefore, prove it to me outside your reference. Every culture has there understanding, and everyone of them admit it is beyond human comprehension.

So, I will await your proof.

Otherwise, I say, I'll love you despite our difference of opinion on the matter. Will you extend the same courtesy?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Earth need peoples with enlightened ideas not enlightened beings

Monks are the best teachers for enlightment ideas
they spread love like no ones ... and without any Ego
i wish i could do a trip to tibet and have monks teaching me meditation

edit on 9/29/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i know for a fact that the meaning of this life is love. i have found it, and theres no better feeling. the happiness that it brings for me simply to hold the one i love is unexplainable. the feelings i have felt are unexplainable. the only answer i have been able to think of is that love is the key. love will bring ultimate happiness and peace to the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Cool post bro!

I resonate with all that you have said... except for the love of oneself part.

Is loving oneself really not as important as loving others?

For me, loving yourself is looking past all your faults, all your mistakes, and all your imperfections to find the goodness and gifts you have to offer others, and then becoming that goodness and light that dwells within all of us.

Is not forgiving yourself for doing wrong to others one of the most difficult things to do?

I have seen many people in deep depression; people who have been severely mistreated by others to the point where they feel that they are worthless. They end up hurting themselves, and coming to believe that they truly aren't worth anyone's love.

They end up not loving themselves, and because of this, they can't love anyone else; for how can anyone who does not embrace who they are and spread their light truly love others?

How can loving yourself be an illusion?

Somewhere later on in your OP you said something about seeing the beauty in everything, including ourselves. Is that not loving ourselves?

Or perhaps the self-love you are referring to is Vanity?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Cool post bro!

I resonate with all that you have said... except for the love of oneself part.

Is loving oneself really not as important as loving others?

Love is an action. It is an energy you emit from within, outward to others. When you direct that inward, it tends to get stuck there.

Originally posted by MontsFor me, loving yourself is looking past all your faults, all your mistakes, and all your imperfections to find the goodness and gifts you have to offer others, and then becoming that goodness and light that dwells within all of us.

Loving yourself is easy. Accepting that you are perfect, which you are as far as I am concerned, is the real challenge. Yes, you are perfect. You have been lead to believe from the day you were born that you are not perfect, but you are. As far as I am concerned anyway. God does not make mistakes. Man makes those mistakes by judging each other.

Originally posted by MontsIs not forgiving yourself for doing wrong to others one of the most difficult things to do?

It is difficult. More difficult than that, is learning not to do it again.

Originally posted by MontsI have seen many people in deep depression; people who have been severely mistreated by others to the point where they feel that they are worthless. They end up hurting themselves, and coming to believe that they truly aren't worth anyone's love.

These people need love the most. It is terrible the things we have done to each other. We can change though. Remember, YOU are the Master of your free will. Use it to right the wrongs you see. If you see someone needing love, love them. They cannot love themselves and heal. It must come from outside them.

Originally posted by MontsSomewhere later on in your OP you said something about seeing the beauty in everything, including ourselves. Is that not loving ourselves?

No, that is acknowledging a fact. Loving is directing the energy within you, outward to someone else. It is an action. You cannot do it internally. To try is to become trapped in oneself.

Of course, all this is just my understanding. Look within yourself and weigh my words. If they seem untrue, disregard and find your own truth.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
YouTube iamamiwhoami it might interest you.

If you think the world is going to end then let me say that it will, only how the world ends is up to you.

YES! Absolutely my friend. I am going to you tube to check out your vid. Thank you for sharing

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What would happen if the people will not heed your warning?

I do like what you said about loving everyone (which we know is what we should do) but your title says "A Final Warning to All" so at least explain what will happen to those who will not heed.

I would like to remind you though that we are souls first and foremost and that we are immortals. So those who will not heed your "warning" will have their time through eternity to learn their lessons. Know that no one will be forsaken and everyone will find their way to the Light no matter how long it will take.

edit on 29-9-2010 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join