It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i understand your point .. i do .. but
lets keep any negative energy outside even with words
for the respect to the love message that you want to spread

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by IAMIAM

i understand your point .. i do .. but
lets keep any negative energy outside even with words
for the respect to the love message that you want to spread

You are still missing it my friend. The energy you put on the words is your own energy. They are just a bunch of letters strung into a word. They cannot live except for the life we give them.

You are judging my communication technique, when it wasn't even you I was communicating with. Thus, you have missed my whole point. You cannot make me you, no more than I can make you me. However, we can love and respect each other enough to allow each to co-exist and co-operate. Right??

You have your way of presenting your truth, I have mine. Together we reach more than the two of us could alone.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding me of my truth. This is my reality and makes sense to me. This has nothing to do with religion - this is part and parcel of me. Sometimes it is just necessary to be reminded - thanks for doing just that!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

if i go stick a negative word on my back
i will get attentions
but it might attrack a unbalanced energy
we need to FOCUS on the good energy ONLY
with good word that have hope and love inside

i have read many love and light threads .. i have writen some myself
we can afford attracting negative emotions
you have to trust me on that brother

link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Sadly the "fortune cookie wisdom" contained in your reply leaves me in no doubt that you are just another "love junkie" blind to the perversion and brutality of the creator. Your path is the easiest path to walk as it is littered with comforting lies....

Enjoy it while you can, the real truth awaits you....

link   

Originally posted by Ysterlong
Thank you for reminding me of my truth. This is my reality and makes sense to me. This has nothing to do with religion - this is part and parcel of me. Sometimes it is just necessary to be reminded - thanks for doing just that!

You are very welcome my friend!

I am glad you got the message.

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
Sadly the "fortune cookie wisdom" contained in your reply leaves me in no doubt that you are just another "love junkie" blind to the perversion and brutality of the creator. Your path is the easiest path to walk as it is littered with comforting lies....

Enjoy it while you can, the real truth awaits you...

Perversion and brutality of the creator?

Is it perverse that we have free will to make of our existence what we will?

Is it brutal that we are allowed to treat each other the way we choose to?

Would you rather be a slave under a God who demands your obedience? Is that what you really want?

What man would choose slavery over freedom? It is not the creators fault we have chosen to behave as we have. We very easily could choose to love each other and do what we can to relieve each others suffering. We very easily could end hunger, end pain, and slavery for all. We choose not to because we would much rather dominate each other and rise up an artificial totem pole we created. We could easily take responsibility for our own actions rather than elect others to do it. We could be free to find God on our own terms rather than blindly follow other men who say they are exclusive custodians of his word. We could do so much more, and we are expected to. That is WHY we have free will.

The world is OUR making. Yet some choose to pass the buck to the creator for the mess we have made.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Lovely message, heartfelt and true,and without ego,
im sure certain people could do with taking a leaf out of your book.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I try to live as you say. It's not easy to do, but it's very easy to slip back into hate and mistrust.
In the end I hope that the effort is worth something, or that a change in me is forthcoming. I will learn all sooner or later.
Thanks for the message.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Is it perverse that we have free will to make of our existence what we will?

God murdered almost all in the world because he didn't like our free will...to the flooding we will go. Free will to be murdered by flood or flame...yay God, cheers for that.

Is it brutal that we are allowed to treat each other the way we choose to?

see above about megadeath via God not respecting our choice.

Would you rather be a slave under a God who demands your obedience? Is that what you really want?

Nope...hense why I ignore the bible and its demand to enslave the minds of people..total free will of course...you can choose to follow the bible perfectly or suffer endlessly in a tormented hellish existance...but hey, your choice. lol

What man would choose slavery over freedom?

Drive out on a sunday morning, look for buildings with a giant lowercase T on the top...all those people in the building have chosen to enslave their mind to counter-rational thinking
and dont get me started on the buildings with a crescent moon and star.

The world is OUR making. Yet some choose to pass the buck to the creator for the mess we have made.

Nope, seems whenever we try to make something, some uppity deity comes by and knocks over the sandcastle we make...be it with floods, fire and brimstone hammering some of our cities, our excellent tower to the heavens project, etc...we cant catch a break...

this is of course all believing in the bible stories of course...

This...God...guy. He seems quite petty if the bible is to be believed.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
I try to live as you say. It's not easy to do, but it's very easy to slip back into hate and mistrust.
In the end I hope that the effort is worth something, or that a change in me is forthcoming. I will learn all sooner or later.
Thanks for the message.

My friend,

No one knows the hard road you travelled but yourself. Keep fighting the good fight internally. What ever you face, remember your will is no one else's. Follow your heart and you will do fine. You are not alone in this world. There is always someone to listen to your troubles. If I am online, I will. Do not be afraid to reach out to your fellow man.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I found your words to be both deep and very wise...

I hope people pause and think about your message given in love.
You give unconditional love to a child....why not your neighbour.
Many will mock you... but it will be their loss.

I follow no religion or teachings...I walk my own path, and would gladly walk with you.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's hard to believe in all of this lovey-dovey new age bull# when your life sucks and can't be changed by appreciating abstract things like "universal love" or the "energy of the cosmos". What do you say to people with life-long illnesses that keep them from enjoying life, to people who are starving, and to anybody else in paralyzing life circumstances?

Take your self-help baloney somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Can you please condense your message into a short paragraph.
currently I cannot comprehend your original message.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
God murdered almost all in the world because he didn't like our free will...to the flooding we will go. Free will to be murdered by flood or flame...yay God, cheers for that.

see above about megadeath via God not respecting our choice.

You are sounding a bit Christian despite claiming not to be.

Originally posted by SaturnFXNope...hense why I ignore the bible and its demand to enslave the minds of people..total free will of course...you can choose to follow the bible perfectly or suffer endlessly in a tormented hellish existance...but hey, your choice. lol

If you ignore the Bible, why did you make the above statement? Do you pick and choose which parts to believe and which parts to dismiss?

If you do, that's fine with me. I do to. The only parts of the Bible I follow as truth are words directly from Jesus Christ, not because he is a God, but because he was a man who understood humanity.

Originally posted by SaturnFXDrive out on a sunday morning, look for buildings with a giant lowercase T on the top...all those people in the building have chosen to enslave their mind to counter-rational thinking and dont get me started on the buildings with a crescent moon and star.

Or, perhaps they enjoy the company of each other. In either case, what other people do does not concern me. I am responsible for my own free will, not the free will of others.

Originally posted by SaturnFXNope, seems whenever we try to make something, some uppity deity comes by and knocks over the sandcastle we make...be it with floods, fire and brimstone hammering some of our cities, our excellent tower to the heavens project, etc...we cant catch a break...

There are natural disasters and will always be. It is all part of an expanding Earth. A planet that grows to produce more land for us to inhabit. When these disasters happen, we can curse God, or look at it as a time to come together and help each other. I choose the later.

Originally posted by SaturnFXThis...God...guy. He seems quite petty if the bible is to be believed.

Make up your mind my friend, do you believe the Bible or not?

I do not use biblical references. I use common sense. Do you not want to be loved and respected? Then give love and respect. Put the Bible aside if it is not for you. Find your own truth and respect others right to do the same.

I really fail to see where we are finding disagreement my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Can you please condense your message into a short paragraph.
currently I cannot comprehend your original message.

Absolutely my friend,

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randy912
It's hard to believe in all of this lovey-dovey new age bull# when your life sucks and can't be changed by appreciating abstract things like "universal love" or the "energy of the cosmos". What do you say to people with life-long illnesses that keep them from enjoying life, to people who are starving, and to anybody else in paralyzing life circumstances?

I say to these people that they need love more than all others. And, I give it to them every chance I get. That is all we can do. When more realise this, then more will be helped. Until then, I work one mind at a time.

Originally posted by randy912Take your self-help baloney somewhere else.

Sorry my friend. Just as you have the free will to come here and reject my message, I have the free will to come here and spread it. I'll respect your right, if you'll respect mine. Remember, you have the free will not to come to this post if it upsets you so.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't want to come off as having an abrasive stance towards the OP, but I do feel I ought to express a concern I have. Every week there appears to be another "final warning" posted on ATS. Usually it is made manifest by a largely negative and condescending speech about the cryptic behavior of the least amicable examples of humanity. I do respect the OP's desire to present forward feelings of love and harmony, and to be honest, I would want to do the same if given a podium in a public forum. My rudimentary concern is just the fact that most ATS members are often presented these posts that appear to declare an ultimatum of sorts. Love and peace are to me, the most fundamental goals to strive for and there is a right way to encourage them. I do believe however, that when you start trying to duress others into feeling how you feel, claiming that if they don't subscribe to your notions it will bring about a cataclysmic consequence, it creates more problems than it solves.

edit on 29-9-2010 by GetSomeBringItOn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetSomeBringItOn
I don't want to come off as having an abrasive stance towards the OP, but I do feel I ought to express a concern I have. Every week there appears to be another "final warning" posted on ATS. Usually it is made manifest by a largely negative and condescending speech about the cryptic behavior of the least amicable examples of humanity. I do respect the OP's desire to present forward feelings of love and harmony, and to be honest, I would want to do the same if given a podium in a public forum. My rudimentary concern is just the fact that most ATS members are often presented these posts that appear to declare an ultimatum of sorts. Love and peace are to me, the most fundamental goals to strive for and there is a right way to encourage them. I do believe however, that when you start trying to duress others into feeling how you feel, claiming that if they don't subscribe to your notions it will bring about a cataclysmic consequence, it creates more problems than it solves.

edit on 29-9-2010 by GetSomeBringItOn because: (no reason given)

Thank you my friend,

The thread title accomplished its goal. The meaning behind it is quite literally a final warning. It is MY final warning. I have been giving this warning delicately since I joined the forum. As the title says, this is the last time I will discuss it. That is all.

The energy people put into the title is their own energy. They form an assumption right off the bat of what the subject will be on the post. This is a point I was trying to make. I could have worded it differently, then the meaning would be different. It would not convey the literal meaning that "I" wanted to convey. It would be someone else's meaning. This is the problem people have when communicating. Each expects the other to communicate to his or her standard, when they do not, they allow feelings to get in the way of the communication.

Just something to think about.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ive recently found my self to be living more like these laws the past month or so and believe me when i say it pays off. I have also randomly ran into people that helped me to realize a few things in question, very odd timing but very positive
love this thread, awaken the masses to the society run on greed and competitiveness, not love and harmony!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join