It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
" ...for many will come in my name and say " I Am, the Christ and lead many astray...."

nuff said.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by seamus

Thank you for sharing your perspective my friend.

I agree that all are part of the one, however, all are not THE one, at least from my perspective.
Where are your cajones? Go ahead and say it! All are not the One! Ha! Truth! Doesn't it exhilarate? Doesn't it bring peace? Why so tentative? Are you afraid of loss, perhaps, if you happen to be wrong? The quickest way to go right is to go very wrong. Then you snap right like an elastic.

Now following your path
It's not "mine". It's public property.

leads to an ocean. I do not wish to wade into your pool. You can keep it.
I can't keep the Ocean. That's a silly idea. I belong to it, not the other way around. And, whether you wish to wade into it or not, you will realize the truth of it someday. There is always a market for True Others, who have cut themselves free from the One, however. Though I only know of one of these, there may be others. They are very highly regarded, and valued by the One as fellows, brothers. However, their essence remains irrevocably of the One, and thus they are subject to the same constraints of agreement and allowance that all are subject to. They do provide excellent entertainment! We love surprises.

I respect you for having your own manifestation of truth. If it brings you joy, happiness, and love, by all means keep it. My path brings me those things in abundance. More than that, it is freedom of spirit. Granted, this kind of freedom you mislabel, insanity,

Let me get this right... the only place I have mentioned insanity in this thread has been in connection to atheism. Are you saying you're an atheist? One who believes he has authoritative, objective Knowledge that there is a nonconscious, nonvolitional origin to All That Is? No wonder you're cracking under the strain of my logic! You believe the parts can be greater than the Whole!

but I have just as much power to call things what I will. It's a word game, nothing more.

So, be well my friend. Enjoy your path, your truth, as I enjoy mine.

With Love,

Your Brother
Well, I sure hope you enjoy it. No one else can enjoy it for you!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
Where are your cajones? Go ahead and say it! All are not the One! Ha! Truth! Doesn't it exhilarate? Doesn't it bring peace? Why so tentative? Are you afraid of loss, perhaps, if you happen to be wrong? The quickest way to go right is to go very wrong. Then you snap right like an elastic.

Who said I was not at peace my friend? I have had this peace for sometime now. Others do not, thus it is with love we should treat ALL, as I have been saying.

I can't keep the Ocean. That's a silly idea. I belong to it, not the other way around. And, whether you wish to wade into it or not, you will realize the truth of it someday.

If by ocean, you mean that astral soup through which we all exist, we speak the same using different words.

There is always a market for True Others, who have cut themselves free from the One, however. Though I only know of one of these, there may be others. They are very highly regarded, and valued by the One as fellows, brothers.

We all are free of the One. Some do not realise it. Thus they do not understand the full implications of free will.

However, their essence remains irrevocably of the One, and thus they are subject to the same constraints of agreement and allowance that all are subject to. They do provide excellent entertainment! We love surprises.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Let me get this right... the only place I have mentioned insanity in this thread has been in connection to atheism. Are you saying you're an atheist? One who believes he has authoritative, objective Knowledge that there is a nonconscious, nonvolitional origin to All That Is? No wonder you're cracking under the strain of my logic! You believe the parts can be greater than the Whole!

Thesis/Antithesis.

No I am not an Atheist, which I think is apparent, no?

Well, I sure hope you enjoy it. No one else can enjoy it for you!

Now you are making sense! Absolutely.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 3-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am very careful and very discriminating about what I choose to take to my heart. Your "final warning" does not qualify.

Nor am I a friend to you...not an enemy either..you simply do not arouse any familiarity in me at all.
I am called friend only by those I willingly and conscoiusly choose to enter into relationship with, whose sins and burdens I choose to share, it is a meaningful term to me and so I find your inference of frienship is a non consental action therefore a violation of my person, spiritually disrespectful and demeaning to the word Friend in general.

In the very little experience I have had and what I know of God and His will in my life, I know only two things - that God doesnt tempt..and God isnt tempted.

It would serve a good persecution fantasy to believe I was condeming you. I wasnt though. Ive just heard 'this' all too many times before. Blind rehtoric that is tiresome...that leads the wishful astray.

Your veiled threat...the post of a wolf in sheeps clothing... is so obvious and sad.
It is also entirely unnecessary for YOU to warn anyone about anything. Its not your 'job'.

God is in control and in command..not you.
When the times come, as entrusted and as promised, EVERYTHING hidden will be revealed and not to a select few..to all peoples, and EVERY eye will see and know not just you or the few who might agree with you.

GOD is not partisan and Spirit help us all, He is Just.

In facing that Justness and Justice at the end of MY days...I will go knowing that I have not bowed before false gods..even ones couched in such specious terms as 'love'.

Rosha

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

If the term friend unsettles you or makes you feel uncomfortable in anyway, then I shall not call you such. I use the term with all because we all are family, whether we choose it or not, and owe a degree of respect and love. However, I cannot blame you for being cautious in this day and age, even if it causes you to avoid familial associations.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow. I have been following this thread from the beginning and it's been a roller-coaster ride so far.
It went from being so nauseatingly cloying that I felt like I needed an insulin shot - and I'm not even diabetic - to being so thick with seriousness and tension that the cyber-air could have been cut into nice chunky shapes with a machete...
And up and down it goes. I must say, OP, you handle yourself well.
Personally, I don't buy it. I don't think you can make yourself love someone. You feel it or you don't. I also completely disagree with those who seem to imply that love is a prerogative of Christianity. I love many and I love them well. And I'm an insane atheist.
Anyways, iamiam, here's an embed of a video in my signature featuring my own spiritual teachers. I strive daily to emulate their open spirit and joie de vivre, not literally of course.
Be well.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
... And I'm an insane atheist.

Do you claim to have authoritative knowledge that there is a non-conscious, non-volitional origin to all-that-is?

Just curious as to your definition...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Do you claim to have authoritative knowledge that there is a non-conscious, non-volitional origin to all-that-is?

Nope. I don't believe in god but I'm not hardcore. Stating with absolute certainty that there is no creative intelligence behind it all would be sheer arrogance. As an atheist, I simply don't live my life as if some imaginary being was keeping score and what-not. You're entitled to draw any conclusions as to my sanity. I feel at peace.

Do you claim to have authoritative knowledge there is a conscious, volitional origin to all-that-is?
Also curious.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

My friend, you have a beautiful truth about you. I like your use of words, and there is much I can agree with. Thank you for sharing.

With Love,

Your Brother

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

What a lovely insightful post. Thank you. Yes we're all children of the stars literally really.

Aye, this be true,
so you've got me for really.

We could have a "reality-database",
of various statements people can vote on,
those with the most votes are most "real" or agreed upon.

Can even compile such a list,
based on statements found on the internet,
sorted by semantic meaning.

Could then find people with similar beliefs,
and join them in tribe sharing a common reality.
Growing through loving the reflection of yourself,
expressed through the ever increasing diversity of we.

Saturn is the seat of the Eye of Horus.

Ra visit(s/ed) Saturn to ask if he can incarnate,
or influence us on a certain level.
Nowadays he floats about spiritually.

Though I was hoping on aiding the calling for his incarnation.
It would certainly be fun to have a guy like him around,
it would be wonderful to see what he could construct.

Originally posted by artistpoet
He is indoctrinated by a belief system handed down to him through many ages - he literaly "Walks in Dead Mens Shoes"

Aye, and so it be in this day and age,
of may false (dead) prophets,
Buddha, Jesus, Mohamed.
Seriously, it's been thousands of years yo.

The prophets of now in America are Glen Beck and perhaps Stephen Colbert.
Though they seem to use physical sources,
rather than sourcing from divine (the chakra vine).

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Unity_99
The tests in life are about Love & Equality.

Isn't the test in the 3rd Density about wisdom and knowledge?

Er?

I have a listing of the densities in my signature...
Calm, Aware, Desire, Choice, Anchor, Express, be 0 to 5.

in my brochure it clearly states:
3. be free or do choose or have options

From Law Of One material:
lawofone.info...

76.15 Ra: I am Ra. The third density is a choice.

And as for harvesting, or graduating to fourth-density:

77.16 Ra: I am Ra. The polarization or choosing of each mind/body/spirit is necessary for harvestability from third density. The higher densities do their work due to the polarity gained in this choice.

The polarity or Choice,
has in common that it's either
mainly Giving (Service-To-Other)
or Accepting (Service-To-Self)

Note, I'm not making this "great work",
or compilation of earths cognition sphere on request,
I'm merely doing it for my own benefit,
sharing with you also benefits me,
I'm serving myself.

You just happen to benefit,
as that also benefits me,
since I accept all of you,
I can reflect all of you,
in these finite words.

finite is made from many evers plastered together.
quantum physic dictates quantum particles exist in infinite eternities.
we with you are simply seeing an intersection (universe) each your own,
we share multiverse through union that's the area of "Oneness".

Is it not until the 4th Density Positive Polarity that people should focus on Love?

Love?
Do you mean genital-love or heart-love?
Two different chakra's here.

Heart-love or making a contract, goal, anchor.
Third-density you choose where you set that long-time anchor

76.16 Questioner: Third density, then, compared to the rest of the densities, all of them, is nothing but a uniquely short period of what we consider to be time and is for the purpose of this choice.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. The prelude to choice must encompass the laying of the foundation, the establishment of the illusion and the viability of that which can be made spiritually viable. The remainder of the densities is continuous refining of the choice. This also is greatly lengthened, as you would use the term. The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.

Just curious as to your definition...

None or no-one, zeroth-mother gave birth to all.
She before awareness 1 as she be 0,
darkness, warmth, balance,
Ying.

All even-numbers (divisible by 2) including 0
can be assigned to Ying or evermother.
so 2 desire-love, 4 heart-love, 6 intuition, 8 home, 10 solar-system, 12 universe, 14 mixverse

reply to post by seamus

Do you claim to have authoritative knowledge there is a conscious, volitional origin to all-that-is?
Also curious.

Ever-father, god, prime-creator 1.. forever,
1 be logical-NOT or awareness (only with negation can awareness be sensed).
All odd-numbers can be assigned to Yang, or ever-father,
so 1 awareness 3 choice-freedom (volition) 5 expression (wisdom) 7 movement 9 planet 11 galaxy 13 multiverse 15 eververse

yes, note that our planet like Earth (Gaya) can still be a female,
just as humans in third-density can be female.

Originally posted by Rosha
" ...for many will come in my name and say " I Am, the Christ and lead many astray...."

nuff said.

I'm just some star-being reincarnate,
you might know from the gray alien thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But while I'm here in this incarnation I'm supporting Neo-tribalism (intentional communities).
www.scribd.com...

It's just easier to live in paradise this way.

edit on 3-10-2010 by lowki because: this way

edit on 3-10-2010 by lowki because: added a link to source

edit on 3-10-2010 by lowki because: in this incarnation

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
There is monthly youtube videos to these Galactic Federation of Light guys... it's almost like a RPG turned religion, that just keeps going. But, the whole 2012 makes it odd that "certain" things are lining up. Just stuff like this... it just seem, blah, over done - what are we suppose to believe? Did you just give us the purpose of life? Or a date, in the near future - where "more will be revealed?" (waiting)..

Don't know, however, Communism sounds great on paper. That's just my skeptic side, of course, secretly, you want to believe.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by seamus

Nope. I don't believe in god but I'm not hardcore. Stating with absolute certainty that there is no creative intelligence behind it all would be sheer arrogance. As an atheist, I simply don't live my life as if some imaginary being was keeping score and what-not. You're entitled to draw any conclusions as to my sanity. I feel at peace.

Also curious.
I have better than knowledge. I have experience. I only got that experience because I refused to believe others' testimony about such a being. "God" respects that. The good news is, keeping score is the last thing on its mind. The score is, was, and always will be Zero. So, don't believe sh|t until you experience it for yourself, and don't buy into other peoples' idea of what is admissable and non-admissable in the court of your mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
How much time is left?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by book_of_enoch
How much time is left?

According to Michael Jackson

"We have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible then...we're done"

which he stated in early 2009

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by book_of_enoch

On the average (as of now) apparently around 2 years, bur for some maybe minutes...

edit on 4-10-2010 by memyself because: improvement

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

How much time is left?

My friend, time is irrelevant. We all have our own hour glass. What may be the end for me, could be just the beginning for you. Time is the least of one's considerations. Why worry over something that you have no control over?

For me, I prefer to just exist as if time is infinite. The urgency on my part is not about tomorrow, but today, this moment. For this moment, shall not exist again.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

So, don't believe sh|t until you experience it for yourself, and don't buy into other peoples' idea of what is admissable and non-admissable in the court of your mind.

Yeah, well. This is what I've been doing and this is why I'm an atheist. As for your knowing from experience, it's still subjective. And of course, the problem with all these god discussions is that the term god means different things to different people.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yeah, well. This is what I've been doing and this is why I'm an atheist. As for your knowing from experience, it's still subjective. And of course, the problem with all these god discussions is that the term god means different things to different people.

Of course God has a different meaning to different people my friend. That is because God is indefinable. Not even the Pope can define God. One can only define God for himself. People tend to get the God they choose. If you define him as an angry vindictive being, oh that is what you will get. He loves us all the same regardless, none believers too.

This is a bit belated, but I love your spiritual teachers! Learn from them and you are on a path I would travel!

Thanks for sharing the clips.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

How much time is left?

My friend, time is irrelevant. We all have our own hour glass. What may be the end for me, could be just the beginning for you. Time is the least of one's considerations. Why worry over something that you have no control over?

For me, I prefer to just exist as if time is infinite. The urgency on my part is not about tomorrow, but today, this moment. For this moment, shall not exist again.

With Love,

Your Brother

Time is merely an intersection.
or we perceive time, since we move in orbital patterns,
The great spiral of life, gives us that feeling of recurrence.
Intersection means the common items from several beings.

So we take your beliefs,
then my beliefs,
we intersect them,
result is common beliefs,
that's what appears when we're both in the room.

if it's just one of in a room,
then whatever we believe appears.
trick is that rocks have beliefs also.

Anyhow you have total control over what intersection you want to be at.
It is dictated by your vibration or beliefs or thoughts in mind and body.

edit on 4-10-2010 by lowki because: expanded explanation

Even if it doesn't happen instantly,
but may take some time, practice and dedication,
you can still achieve whatever you set out to do,
due to the infinite potential of all turing machines.
You are also a turing-machine, able to read, modify and write,
able to express any algorithm in conceivability,
the verse we are in also can,
magic spell let the verse know,
that you're willing to contribute,
and so things start appearing magically.

edit on 4-10-2010 by lowki because: hope for the future

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I did not bother to read your post, but as a scientist amongst others who come clean i can inform about the relationship with ourselves and the extra terrestrials. I do not have the highest clearance but i can inform about what i know.

* After the roswell crash we investigated the alien ship. We found 4 bodies,wich we were very much amazed about. We took them in for research, tested skin tissue ect, to get more knowledge of the race. We also collected material from the alien craft,wich we DID not understand much of,but started to research it for our own tech gain.

* Shortly after we were contacted by the alien race. This was the same race wich the bodies we collected came from. We learned that they were a friendly\intelligent\higher level race. We learned about their presence on our own planet TELLUS, and its condition at that time and the future coming. They told us that they wanted\needed a part of our dna\skin tissue for their use of protection ect where they came from. So we made a deal, we would give them the option to make research on human beings so they would gain what they wanted from it. And in return we would be granted knowledge and a part of their technology. We learned that there were 4 (perhaps more) extra terrestrial races, we humans were number 5. I only know of 5 since i do not have that high clearance.

They were in other words "allowed" by us to abduct human beings, but they promised that they would do them no harm, and also use a manipulation technique in a way that the human abduction victim did not remember much of the incident. Example, putting hallucinating "animal" images in their head instead of the presence of the alien being itself.
The human mind is very fragile and is easy damaged psychologically. This were going on for alot of years with great result, but in some cases the humans suffered psychological traumas. Not their fault that we are fragile to be honest.

* They confirmed us about the "cleaning-cycle" of the earth. Meaning, after many years with damage and garbage in the earth itself, it will start an natural process, changing landlines, making earthquakes, ect ect to clean itself up. It does not concern about the beings living on it. This has happened alot of times before.

* They also confirmed about a planet\star, that comes around every 3600 years. The power of this planet just passing by us will give a shockwave powerfull enough to damage the beings living on this planet. They told us to make ourselves ready to find another planet, but we did not know how,because we didnt have the knowledge of it yet. But they would always be watching and observing us to protect and warn.

* 25 years later we managed to understand more of the technology wich we got from them, and started to build ships that could travel among stars. This is also why we got something per today called Space-Command.
years later we found 4 planets, the closest one is the one being mentioned in the media.

*PER TODAY-

we are getting close to the planets cleaning-cycle, and are even though the mentally state of the "general" human is not ready for the knowledge of alien races forced to inform about them. The world government has a 18 month plan to inform the "public" about both Extra terrestrial races\race and our future plans when coming to moving onto new planets.

And as you can see in the media per today, it all adds up.

No more denial,no more lies, simply because we do not have any choice.

Extra terrestrial beings DO exist even if you want it or not, and besides, you are a ex- race yourself human.

Time to evolve- Waiting for Evac-

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join