It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
I have seen it all before. I have had people exactly like you attempt to trick me into following them. I have looked within.

In my heart the ONLY part of your "warning" that rung true was the bit about how we are all supposed to love each other.

Good, that was the only truth I expected you to find.

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTripNowhere in my heart does spreading fear of the consequences of making an ultimate decision come into play. I fail to see how you possibly think this fits in with your message of love. IT IS FEAR. You are using these words to get people to fall for your message and spread it on. Spread the FEAR.

I am not spreading fear. I am stating the obvious. If you wish to blame me for fear that existed before this post, do so, but that doesn't change the fact that our current course is self evident to all who post here. I am not spreading fear, I simply pointed at it and said "LOOK here it is!"

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTripIn fact the first thing that entered my head when I read this was the need to reply to you expressing how much I disagree with what you are doing, out of love for my fellow human being. I dont want people falling for your attempt at making a cult/religion. Think about it.

How am I am making a cult? If a cult comes from this post it will be a cult of ONE who happens to get along with the other cults of ONE in existence.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 29-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Ben81
take the test please (below in my signature)

i think you are at the Cat 4.5

My friend,

I appreciate you sharing the test with me. However, I do not rate others on their "enlightenment".

I am no more enlightened than any other person on this planet. We are all children trying to find answers. All I have provided is a way we might help each other in our struggle for those answers. That way is love.

With Love,

Your Brother

Earth need peoples with enlightened ideas not enlightened beings...

The test is only to chalenge the soul .. so many has possible can hear the wake up call
and start with something .. or with what they already question about life
let the mind speculate and question itself so it can balance everything in general
clear the thoughs of any dark intentions

Your thread title sounds like a menace ...there is nothing to fear about
but Final warning ... make the fear appear in certain people especially the young souls
and this is what i think about fear ..

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

edit on 9/29/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If you have decided to repent and love all, I ask that you continue this warning to others. Keep this thread active and alive that all may see it. I ask that you be your Brothers keeper and allow them to make their own choices and love them regardless of if their choice matches your own.

You want your message spreading. Simple. Stop trying to bull# your way out of it. As I said in a previous post, mixing truth with bs doesnt make the bs any more real. You are clearly either a false prophet or a troll, either way this is the last of the energy I am wasting on you.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your thread title sounds like a menace ...there is nothing to fear about
but Final warning ... make the fear appear in certain people especially the young souls
and this is what i think about fear ..

Fears is the path to the darkside Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

My friend,

My thread title only brings out the fear which is already obvious in our world. If there was no fear, people would read the words for what they say, simply that they are a final warning. Meaning, I will not be discussing the issue again, else where.

I cannot help the fact that fear clouds the vision. I can only create sentences which make people aware that they have the fear. Thus, you do to if you find fear in my title.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 29-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
wow! whether ur seriously an extraterrestrial or not is irrelevent because you've made a lot of sense. thanks for sharing but i doubt anyone will ever listen.

They will listen, not because people will not comment does not mean they don't read and take it serious as the poster and me.

People have to get off from the top of their heads, and realise that this is more than just stars and flags or comments, that's not important. What is worth more than gold is the message, and some people does get the message, but most are scared for what the others might think of them.

This is me, this is who I am since I came to ATS not more nor less than any of you but just the right human being that cares, worried like most of you are today and for that I'm not afraid of being redicule and rejected by many. I only fear God from all of this that is going on now.

Thanks for the warning op, if they don't listen to me? they might listen to you. God bless.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip

If you have decided to repent and love all, I ask that you continue this warning to others. Keep this thread active and alive that all may see it. I ask that you be your Brothers keeper and allow them to make their own choices and love them regardless of if their choice matches your own.

You want your message spreading. Simple. Stop trying to bull# your way out of it. As I said in a previous post, mixing truth with bs doesnt make the bs any more real. You are clearly either a false prophet or a troll, either way this is the last of the energy I am wasting on you.

What is so offensive in that line my friend? Repent, means to stop doing what you know is wrong. There was also a request, not an order. It is a request which comes from the truth to love each other.

So I turn it on you my friend. Stop bull#ting me and tell me exactly what it is that you really have a problem with.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Thanks for the warning op, if they don't listen to me? they might listen to you. God bless.

We all do our part my friend. I have watched the ridicule you have been receiving in your thread. You bear it well. You too are being listened to and understood by others. Keep up the good work.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Another choose God or else thread well I've met the 'God' of this earth and his blessed angels and saints and remain singularly unimpressed there is nothing out there worth worshipping or praising and yes whilst there are many things that can put you on your knees my free will is to support the hu-man race that has suffered the maleavalent machinations of interdimensional and extraterrestrial beings indulging in hubris for far too long.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

My friend,

My thread title only brings out the fear which is already obvious in our world. If there was no fear, people would read the words for what they say, simply that they are a final warning. Meaning, I will not be discussing the issue again, else where.

I cannot help the fact that fear clouds the vision. I can only create sentences which make people aware that they have the fear. Thus, you do to if you find fear in my title.

We cant waste time ... i think there is to many fearing already
how many time the MSM have spread fear msg about the fake war on terror
Final warning for all US citizens .. alquaeda may attack soon
Final warning .. Iran may strike everyone in europe
Final warning etc etc

but your msg is not a Final warning ... its the final wake up call there is no warnings in there ..

warning.. reasonate with negativism .. people have enought of it
they need positivism now and hope

You are my egual brother like everyone else .. lets try to focus about the enlightment ideas .. not trying to enlight ourself literaly .. only figuratively speaking

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Another choose God or else thread well I've met the 'God' of this earth and his blessed angels and saints and remain singularly unimpressed there is nothing out there worth worshipping or praising and yes whilst there are many things that can put you on your knees my free will is to support the hu-man race that has suffered the maleavalent machinations of interdimensional and extraterrestrial beings indulging in hubris for far too long.

My friend, my message was simply to look within yourself for the truth, and love and respect others as they do the same.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Hmmmm...I was hoping for something more interesting...though it became clear only after reading the first paragraph you're but a simple Human making up crap. Ehhh...I'm sure many people will believe it...have fun.

I am not a religious person but what this guy tries to tell us is not made up crap.....haven't you heared or read this 'crap' before? Have you ever loved someone unconditionally before? The power of love is the strongest human emotion if you'd ask me.

People in love do the most strangest things...and the most stupid things too...people commit suicide because of love....when unanswered ....or to safe the ones he loves more than himself.

If you just think of it....where does the ability to love come from? Is it a buit-in mechanism in all humans that can be triggered by specific impulses and cause a spontanious chemical unbalance? Anyways....that is probably an other thread...

What I am trying to say is that it does excist and that there are people full of it.....but on the other hand most people can not care less about other people, let alone to feel love for a complete stranger. To reach that kind of state of mind will take a lot of meditation and soul searching. People in this time and age can not be bothered by that.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

There is nothing to be gained by following delusions, you are welcome to yours. I reject everything you express including your warning. This world is a cage and you are part of the lie...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So I turn it on you my friend. Stop bull#ting me and tell me exactly what it is that you really have a problem with.

With Love,

You may have great thoughs in your thread but you may have yet to learn

bull#ting and With Love .. dont go close to each others ...
spreading a love msg .. and being rude
you have a temper my friend to take care off

i suggest you read this thread:

The Age of Enlightment has started !!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

My friend,

You cannot talk to a China Man using French. The language was not used out of anger, merely his choice of vocabulary.

Bull#ting and love go hand in hand. It is the purpose of the words that makes the difference.

You do not have to be a Saint to understand love.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
reply to post by IAMIAM

There is nothing to be gained by following delusions, you are welcome to yours. I reject everything you express including your warning. This world is a cage and you are part of the lie...

You reject a message of Love offered freely, then you must have looked within and found that you do not need love.

That being the case, why do you seek out people? Why express your ideas? Why seek approval of others?

Interesting, if you wish to reject the message, by all means do so my friend. It is not something I will force upon you. Of course if you truly rejected it, I wonder why you bothered to post that fact for all to see.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend,

You cannot talk to a China Man using French. The language was not used out of anger, merely his choice of vocabulary.

Bull#ting and love go hand in hand. It is the purpose of the words that makes the difference.

You do not have to be a Saint to understand love.

With Love,

Your Brother

Hi brother

Im a French Quebecois .. i knew many chinese peoples and we had great conversation together

i know the B-word was his
if somebody slap you in the face .. you will slap him back ?
It doesnt take a Saint to understand an eye for and eye is not the best diplomatic solution
when you want to spread Love and Light msg .. you have to choose your words carefully
its only with good and logical thoughs that you can perserver with your message and reasonate anyone listening

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I posted my rejection for YOU to see, I want YOU to know that I reject YOUR warning. I would have sent it telepathically but you are not capable of receiving because you are not aware!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I Love you too! Thank you!

I also am trying so very hard at loving those who wish to harm me. Today I prayed to Great Spirit and Thanked those Forces that would use those that do harm to me. I Prayed in allowing me to receive the Love of Great Spirit in the Light of which I pray for my release from such people! I gained comfort knowing that even Evil can be a tool for Goodness if we allow the actions to carry us to a better place, to a place where we will be accepted and Loved, nurtured and Adored.

I Love this Planet! I know she is in pain, this must be why I am in pain! My pain must be my message to Love that much more, and to openly and verbally recognize the need for Healing through Love!

Bless you, I do Love you!

Yesterday I spoke to a longtime friend, a business person to whom I have associated myself with through honesty and through exposing myself for who I am. We discussed how Society has twisted itself in replacing Community. We spoke about how hard life has been for me and about how much I desire Community in my Life. I told her that she was my Community! I think she felt Loved!

Blessings!

Love, Ron

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

i know the B-word was his
if somebody slap you in the face .. you will slap him back ?
It doesnt take a Saint to understand an eye for and eye is not the best diplomatic solution
when you want to spread Love and Light msg .. you have to choose your words carefully
its only with good and logical thoughs that you can perserver with your message and reasonate anyone listening

Ah but your missing my point my friend. I did not harm my fellow poster, nor did he harm me with his words. We are simply discussing an idea, and yes we chose our vocabulary. We can only be hurt by words if we choose to be. I choose not to be for I believe my friends choice of words were sincere.

The illusion of the words must be overcome. Many have disagreed with me here and they all have the right. They have this right to disagree anyway they so chose. I am not better than them because I use more tactful words. I am not worse than them if I use offensive words. Look at the message beyond the words.

His message was one of not understanding my own. Thus, I used his choice of words to hopefully clear up the misunderstanding. I doubt he is hurt or offended. Whether he is or not, you do not know.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
reply to post by IAMIAM

I posted my rejection for YOU to see, I want YOU to know that I reject YOUR warning. I would have sent it telepathically but you are not capable of receiving because you are not aware!

I would have understood you rejected my message more if you did not reply. By replying, you are telling me you get my message and accept it. Why?

Because you have told me your view, thus you want me to understand you. I understand you my friend. Reject it if that is what you feel. However, I seriously doubt you want me to come put you in shackles and force you to accept my point of view. Therefore, it only makes sense that you be willing to extend me the same courtesy.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join