It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, lets see..
Matthew 22:39 states

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

Seems like a slap in the face of Christ's specific second commandment frankly...if loving yourself is an illusion as you state, then loving others is also an equal illusion and this Jesus guy was telling us to lie.

I fail to see your perceived contradiction my friend. If you love yourself, you know that you cannot provide it to yourself. That would be a delusion, as I have illustrated. To love yourself, you must love your neighbor, that he will be inclined to return the love you gave.

Choose to have it any way you like my friend. I am just giving a message. One that should be obvious within you, if you dare look for it.

With Love,

Your Brother

Source of message please...because I have Deuteronomy ready to go once you state it directly.

Who is giving you these messages? direct question.

with curiousity
your homey

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have thought about going around and trying to tell people of the simpler things, but society will not accept this message and you will be rejected and outcasted for saying as you already have with others posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BearTruth
I appreciate the effort you have made to reach people. So many will be unable to consider the concept due to what they have been taught, "Do not listen to false doctrine", etc. They, therefore, will never explore outside their own perception of truth.

All doctrines are false if they do not come from within my friend. Which is why this is a simple request for all to look within and weight the truth.

Originally posted by BearTruthThe fact of the matter is each of us must find our own paths. We can share what we learn as we go along, we can realize our misconceptions and correct our paths, but all of us are wandering in this life now because of the paths which preceded us.

Thank you for sharing.

Exactly. I care not what road one takes. It is my only hope that we all arrive at the destination.

Thank you for sharing and helping me clarify the original post for others.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
I have thought about going around and trying to tell people of the simpler things, but society will not accept this message and you will be rejected and outcasted for saying as you already have with others posts.

My friend,

Others who will not listen, are not my concern. YOU listened, thus my work here is accomplished.

Fear not how others will judge, fear nothing at all when speaking the truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To begin, lets do an exercise, shall we ?

Q1: Do you consider youre correct about this matter ?

If you do - "only sith deal in absolute", and only those who stand by their belief....fight. This is why we have divided countries, ideology, religion etc, because each have their own belief.
Thus the love thingy is just your mind walk because its your belief.

If you believe youre wrong, obviously the love thingy should be out of question.

Now, where do you really stand about this question ?

You can choose to ignore the question if you wish

edit on 29-9-2010 by RainCloud because: formatting

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Relax, were in eternity...

Sweet message, but tell me does this come from an emotional standpoint on your part?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by IAMIAM

U do refer a lot to "God" which in itself is highly religious. Consider that our Prime Creator is not a "God." The very term itself suggests something to be worshipped and that my friend creates mindless slaves. Just a thought

Showing love for each other is the purest form of worship.

With Love

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Source of message please...because I have Deuteronomy ready to go once you state it directly.

with curiousity
your homey

My message comes from my heart my friend. It is born from being an eye witness to man's many inhumanities visited upon each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
To begin, lets do an exercise, shall we ?

Q1: Do you consider youre correct about this matter ?

Yes I AM correct. If you have a different view of what is correct, by all means keep it if it brings you peace, happiness and a feeling of love.

Originally posted by RainCloudIf you do - "only sith deal in absolute", and only those who stand by their belief....fight. This is why we have divided countries, ideology, religion etc, because each have their own belief.
Thus the love thingy is just your mind walk because its your belief.

Do you always allow Hollywood define your heart? What does your heart tell you?

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 29-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Relax, were in eternity...

Sweet message, but tell me does this come from an emotional standpoint on your part?

Yes, we are in eternity. Is today the eternity you wish to wake up in tomorrow?

It comes from the heart.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

with curiousity
your homey

My message comes from my heart my friend. It is born from being an eye witness to man's many inhumanities visited upon each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

Well at least you didn't say it was from God...there goes the false prophet slamming

Your message is meaningless...because to love everyone equally is to diminish the concept of love completely, make it without substance.
Walk into your home, see a man rapeing your child..chances are, your not going to love that man at that moment.
Go into an alley and get robbed as you watch your wife get stabbed...chances are, your not going to love those people for giving you the gift of sacrifice.

love as a concept is nice, but what your suggesting is transfer the word appreciate and love. you can appreciate all life on earth, but that doesn't mean you got to love...or even like every single soul out there.

The argument here is then will degrade into the typical "hate the sin, love the sinner", but that seperates the actions of a person from the person itself...which is bullocks..the reverse is "love the good deeds, feel indifferent about the person doing the good deeds". does that make sense to you?

your stuck in a religion 101 discussion, a lennonesque "all we need is love" simplistic viewpoint that a 6 year old would have...and thats not a bad thing, so long as your 6 years old. the world is far more complex than that though.

My heart tells me to be open to love and do not waste the moments, but that does not mean trivialize love to encompass all people, things, space, etc...that is a bland and emotionless philosophy that only works so long as your completely sheltered from other people.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My love is for one person only, my other half, the person i decide to share my life with.

Then again, i "love" all my friends, i "love" everyone who deserve it, ie. feel the same way towards me.

But what could be a better word for this then love? I understand love as the intimate connection you have with only the person you share your life&soul with.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenwithahat
Awww even your sig is christian
It seems like you are just trying to re-package the religion and sell it. You say the religions are man-made and causing us to be apart... but you are just trying to add another one into the mix (based off of christianity?).

See, you gotta figure these little "bumps" out of your pitch before you try to sell it! Or people just go "uhh, what? so you think you are jesus or something? kewl".

My friend,

What my message is is the simple Truth contained in all religions and most philosophies around the world. More importantly, if you look for it, you will find it even within you.

Simply put, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Keep your religion. It is merely the vessel which carries this basic truth. All I ask, is that you extend the same right to your fellow Man.

en.wikipedia.org...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am very worried about this idea presented, though the spirit of whats written is right, love. But, we don't need another religion. Spirituality is a private progression and comfort. Theocracy is domination, slavery and NWO.
I've been getting too much of that lately, and been connecting a lot of dots. If you have ever read my posts you would know that metaphysis, spirituality, metaphysics, quantum phsyics, and Love is my focus, and I've had connection to my Higher Self and no longer need to stargaze any longer, which as an experiencer I was compelled to do. But there is nothing more important than why we're here, and passing the tests, and love.

However, freeing this planet is more important than any new religious idea. You said we're going to have a choice. Yes, I know we are. Because Free will, and the Law of Consequence awaits forcing. They want us to willingly become children/slaves, not just have it done behind our backs. The reason is hideous however, for it. It has to do with the intent of our hearts, and what our tests are and our progression.. So, despite all their wars, and slavry, and abuses of humanity, rape of the planet and coding to Saturn in everything including religions, and Saturn represents the Dark Star in Sumarian writings, we don't judge ourselves according to their mindsets, but according to the intent in our hearts, and the meaning and understanding of our hearts.

So, they don't like that because they've spent a lot of time selling off the human race to their negative handlers, negative ETs and enitites. And consequently, they want to deliver the goods, us.

So they're trying to bring up awareness.

I'm very concerned that hte choices will be equally unworthy. Ie. Theocracy and an Eye for and Eye in Courts of Law, and a return to primitive days of old, the dark ages, so they can enjoy their advanced science and space travel like Gods amongst slaves,OR, destruction of planet, starvation of the masses, wars, and starvation.

The real choice is different, and its not the one they want. Freedom.

And no need for them, the bankers, realotors only us, councils of men and women equally, and we all take turns, high human rights standards of Kindness, equality, and right to life, liberty, happiness, health and wellbeing. Sharing, volunteering, give and take, and high tranpsarent education. No copyrights or patents.

Spirituality is about Love. The real answer is a Quantum one, and our endless progression when we learn love is a Quantum reality based on Infinity, and this Holographic Universe. This is a a school to learn Love in. Also we need to invert the pyramid, including the religious heirachies, for the truth is, we are all the Infinite Family of Light, the Infinite Rays and there can be no One in inifinity, for it is endless and boundless and always has extenstion outside of every construct, endlessly extending. To even limit percepiton of Self as One, is impossible in an Infinity. It is 1111111111111......................forever, progressing. And we don't call ouselves Gods/gods, at least positives don't and the only neagtivity is confined to lower levels in this universe/school.

The answer is Love, but its not a theocracy.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have one question.

Why do you pretend not to be a Christian?

You obviously have a religious agenda and intents to convert people to a certain way of living, yet you make sure to tell people you are not a Christian. It's actually a self-deceiving trend I've been noticing lately. You don't want people to write you off automatically as a Christian since that would mean you adhere to a spiritually destitute religion. In terms of creativity and self-awareness it also means that you are inauthentic and/or lacking in a major way.

In psychology/business they call this the open door technique. You subliminally say "Accept me because I have a great idea, just give me 30 seconds of your time." The Mark opens the door for you like a vampire. Then you start hitting them up with a bunch of Christian fear doctrines wrapped in blank packaging hoping they fail to recognize your dogma.

My advice is you leave ATS and go sell vacuum cleaners. That's all your type is good for anyway.

You, brother, are a Christian who has read a couple books by Kierkegaard or some other alternative philosophy and started to think you aren't brainwashed. The worst people are those who are ignorant of their condition, the pathological. Seek help in the form of a mirror.

edit on 29-9-2010 by AProphet1233 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Your message is meaningless...because to love everyone equally is to diminish the concept of love completely, make it without substance.

To love all equally is to understand the true and purest meaning of the word.

If you love all, one cannot harm someone you love and cause you pain without feeling equal pain at the harm he is causing himself in the process. Thus, you would be compelled to stop him, yes, but in a manner that would give him pause and reflection and realise the error of his actions.

Those who would harm another, do so because of what we have allowed ourselves to become as a society. They are hurting from not receiving love, not knowing love, thus they lash out. They are to be pitied and loved most.

If you cannot do this, do what you can. Be nothing more than the best you can in your love for all. Remember though, that you do not know what horrors one has been through to bring them to their wretched state of being. There is only one way to raise someone from that state, and that is love. We have been lead to believe otherwise, but in our hearts we know better if we look deep enough.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
My love is for one person only, my other half, the person i decide to share my life with.

Then again, i "love" all my friends, i "love" everyone who deserve it, ie. feel the same way towards me.

But what could be a better word for this then love? I understand love as the intimate connection you have with only the person you share your life&soul with.

You share your life with everyone my friend. Do you live on an island where you and your other half provide everything you need?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ok good answer imho. it is about time people start realizing your message, me I am just seeing it as a reminder...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Also, to kill a killer is an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and this is the dark road in all scriptures. The lessons to progress is true Love, kindness, helping those in need and also never willingly going to war, not accepting a world of forced employment with billions starving or homeless.

It is getting in control of our reactiveness, becoming the adult when someone is being negative with us. Waking up to who we are and taking responsiblity for being more awake. Everyone is family, and the ones behaving with less love are like children. We would never harm a child even if that child is harming us.

It is turning the other cheek, and attempting to reverse engineer our dna challenges, our tempers, our harsh words, overcoming obstacles if and when we can, and seeing the light in all. Encouraging never forcing, nudging gently with respect to the other. And shining our lights.

Not seeking the world, money, fame, fortune, good reputation with others but searching for inner truth, wisdom, our true inner knowing, and the real pearls in life.

And it doesnt matter one whit what you believe religously or even spiritually to do this.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
You, brother, are a Christian who has read a couple books by Kierkegaard or some other alternative philosophy and started to think you aren't brainwashed. The worst people are those who are ignorant of their condition, the pathological. Seek help in the form of a mirror.

My friend, you call me Christian, and Christians call me heretic, I say call me what you will, but only I know who I AM.

I have never even heard of the Author you mentioned. I have read many books, many religious texts, practiced many different belief systems. In the end, I found the words of Christ rang true above all others. However, they are my own personal understanding of his words, which puts me at odds with even Christians.

So, if you need to label me to understand me, Label as you must. I did not ask you to do anything more than weigh my words with your own heart. If with your own heart, they have no value, then keep that determination.

If your beliefs bring you joy, happiness, and a feeling of love, keep them. If they do not, you may need to check your scales and re-weigh what is said here.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join