It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by IAMIAM

you say in the same breathe

'' religion has divided us ''

but then that

'' you must repent ''

sorry, this is another wackjob religous nut.

Look up repent in the dictionary my friend. Just because it is in the bible does not mean it is not found in usage in the english language.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This thread was hard to read,
but in jest to the OP IAM and to all, love ya brother!
may your world be wonderful.

my small advice,
Just don't sip on anything that will make you go to a spaceship hiding behind a comet,
because sipping on that kind of stuff is not good for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Personally these type threads seem like words from an addict.
When looking at other posts, signature etc.. then that becomes more apparent.

Addiction causes real life problems and for people who get lost in fantasy worlds like this they lose the ability to properly communicate with others which is a RL problem..
-- unless of course you get a bunch of addicts together who tell each other "it's all good"

opinions are like elbows though.

b

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
How is this a warning? That if "we" in the collective sense don't change our ways, then we're doomed? If that's the crux of your message, then what makes it "final"? Is it your last warning to us? Or do we stand on the absolute brink of annihilation? Sounds a bit pessimistic!

I've seen this exact rant given many times - and it's a good one because the message being delivered makes a great deal of sense - however this is not really a warning. Do you have any specific information to warn us about? Or just the usual "love each other and don't expect in return"?

That's great but it's not a warning. Let alone a "final warning". Mankind has been steeped in corruption for thousands of years. The tables have always been tilted, and the dice have always been loaded, that's been a consistent fact of human history, as surely as death and taxes.

The only real threat on our hands is nuclear weapons, but those are protected by political rabbit holes that go so deep, that no amount of outside public pressure could uproot them. (I use "protected" in the sense that the public can not get rid of them - I don't think they are adequately protected from those crazy enough to use them)

I agree with the content of your post, but the overall packaging is a bit dishonest. It's an appeal to intelligent morality, not a warning.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Son of Will because: to clarify

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
my small advice,
Just don't sip on anything that will make you go to a spaceship hiding behind a comet,
because sipping on that kind of stuff is not good for you.

LOL Thank you for that sage advice my friend!

I am quite content to inhabit this rock. I'd just like to see it a bit more friendly if yo get my non-religious drift.

Did Jesus smoke weed? I like weed. I'd hate to give it up to be someones messiah.

Thanks for the laugh, your timing was impeccable.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Look up repent in the dictionary my friend. Just because it is in the bible does not mean it is not found in usage in the english language.

Wow, brother. You are STILL trying to make people believe you are not a Christian. This is sad, your whole identity crisis thing... it is definitely a sign of early childhood trauma.

You tell people to submit to God. You tell people to repent. You go on about how people are sinful and soon something will happen to cleanse the world. Dude, you are a goddamn fundamentalist Christian. Accept it.

You got your STARS. You got your FLAGS. Now be happy that your con game is successful on an internet conspiracy website.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All I can say about this thread, is you guys are staying out of trouble rambling on with one another.. As far as the OP, I think we got your final warning in your first post, no need to carry on, everyone will have an opinion about your proclamation and you have to just deal with it, not carry on trying to convince them, its called different schools of thought. Yet if you guys like to argue amongst yourselves and call yourselves names then so be it. I would like to see it a lil more civil thou, and let the final warning hit the bottom of the list, we read, and we responded. Thanks for the topic, and No not everyone will agree, we are not suppose to, hence forth the epitomizing of it makes you prove such notions of intelligent thought.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I swear Christianity in obscure subliminal religious packaging sucks people in. This is scary. I wish people in general had more of a backbone and admitted that they are fearful, and stupid, and indoctrinated, and clueless about life. Because the first step in treating illness is admitting that you have something wrong with you.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You tell people to submit to God. You tell people to repent. You go on about how people are sinful and soon something will happen to cleanse the world. Dude, you are a goddamn fundamentalist Christian. Accept it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Weed is good for you.
Jesus probably did it too.

edit on 29-9-2010 by GetRadNZ because: 2nd line.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
Wow, brother. You are STILL trying to make people believe you are not a Christian. This is sad, your whole identity crisis thing... it is definitely a sign of early childhood trauma.

My friend,

The ONLY Sin I see is Mankind not loving each other. That is the only sin I know of. If this makes me a Fundamentalist Christian in your bag of labels, fine, but don't tell them that, I am already a heretic by their standards.

Originally posted by AProphet1233You got your STARS. You got your FLAGS. Now be happy that your con game is successful on an internet conspiracy website.

Now what in the world am I going to do with stars and flags?

Really now, what can you do with them? If I am doing this for Ego, there are better ways of satisfying it than stars and flags on an internet forum. Sheesh.

Actually, I sing at a local karaoke bar to satisfy my ego. I do a pretty good Jim Morrison, an average Neil Diamond, but the chicks dig the cowboy hat. That's my ego fix. Does ATS have streaming Karaoke? That I might do for stars and flags.

No my Brother, I sincerely want people to wake up to our own self manifested destruction.

Now, I answered your last post. Did you not find my replies worthy of your time?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

your fighting a battle your going to lose..

if you believe in your book then you understand how the last chapter portrays your kind.. Consider this a lesson in proving it so. Leave the saving up to the professionals. For you are not in a spectrum of being close to helping mankind with a cultist proclamation on ATS, where we are diverse and proud of it..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Read your words.
Read most replies as well but jumped to the end to toss in my own reply:
I love you too

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Actually, he is fighting a battle that was already won by his own team. He is actually inviting you all to the winners circle, and most of you are declining.

It is fun to watch the godless come out from their dark hiding places when someone mentions God.

edit on 29-9-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

To clarify, since the battle was won, he is technically not fighting.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by IAMIAM

your fighting a battle your going to lose..

if you believe in your book then you understand how the last chapter portrays your kind.. Consider this a lesson in proving it so. Leave the saving up to the professionals. For you are not in a spectrum of being close to helping mankind with a cultist proclamation on ATS, where we are diverse and proud of it..

My friend,

What on earth are you talking about?

First, I am not fighting a battle, I am conversing about the post I made.

Second, I have no book that I follow. I follow a few select passages from a book, but those I have in my heart. Regardless, none of that pertains to this thread.

Have you read any of the follow on posts?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

nope he is making a mockery of him self in a snake pit. But I get it..

He is a winner, for saying GOD, and not understanding what God, means here..
Or around the world, I love personal opinions on Gods.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

thank you, you have proven my point, this is what we have been trying to say to you all evening..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

You are blind and can not see.

He was asking people to love each other, and to care for one another.

Then you cowardly turn your back and plug your ears just because he mentioned God, and ignore the message because he said a simple name. If you can't see the overall message that is pure blindness.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by IAMIAM

thank you, you have proven my point, this is what we have been trying to say to you all evening..

Who is we my friend?

The few posters who did not understand the message, did not even try, and chose instead to giggle like school children who just heard a fart? Is that the who you are a part of?

The rest have been reasonable posters with serious opinions, even if they differed, but the majority have understood and been well wishers of the message.

So please clarify your position.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

no you are blind for not reading your history, hence the book called Utopia..

accept life for what it is.. This is no personal crusade, its bigger, and until you loose that personal view, you cannot see life, and it is you that is blind..

Whatever I am done teaching lessons..
Wanna save the world with tranquility.. Go ahead cry for the mods now, for teaching you what life is...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join