It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Final Warning To All

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

YOU are a false prophet, a heretic, and an instigator sir.

First, I watched to see how people interacted.

You are a despicable voyeur whose conscience is full of rust and cobwebs.

Mankind has lost its way from its divine purpose.

An idealist! A rabblerouser and agitator!

Yet, we have turned our eyes from him to marvel at the little pieces of this existence.

You have no compassion for human suffering. You are indifferent to a human striving according to his best efforts and his best approximation of what is good and what is bad. You wish to pontificate the last 2000 years of human endeavor out of existence. You would have blind piety installed over science. You would have us all walk in sandals eat moss-bread and act like the popular culture's version of Christ.

Ask yourself, who are you?

You first.

What do you want at the core of your very being? Past the desire for fame, fortune, wealth, status, look past the desire for sex, sustenance, and worldly gain.

You couldn't think up a more superficial portrait of man. Why do you hate us?

Ok, so what is the TRUTH?? Apparently you think there is something completely wrong with the way human beings naturally live their lives. You would love to see the world explode tomorrow. How about you try and be the change you want to see in the world, huh?? Stop making bull# speeches.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What I'm gonna do is listen to soft quiet music. Forget and leave all the stresses behind. Focus my energy on some drawing, reading anything positive. Anything that doesn't bursts any of my blood vessels. Relax, breathe in breathe out. *Ahhhhhhh* okay I feel much better now.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

The time has come for me to issue a final warning to all here who read my words. The hour draws near, nearer than many can imagine, for the time of decision. It is the hour for each of you to decide what is to exist here, who you will submit to, for you will submit to something by your own free will. It is your nature and, whether you believe in it or not, your God given right. So read on, and contemplate the warning, then when the time comes, you cannot stand before your maker and say, "But I did not know".

I have been posting on this forum for but a very short while. However, I have been watching for several years. First, I watched to see how people interacted. I did this in the world outside it as well. Then I joined the forum to see how people would react to the simple truth of our existence. I was pleasantly surprised that most were receptive. I wish I had time to elaborate further, to touch more hearts than I have, but time is beyond my control.

First, who am I? I could tell you my name, but that is not who I am. My name is but a label placed on me since birth. It was assigned by my parents to differentiate me from them, from my siblings, from you. I am not different than them, my siblings, or you. I am a child of God, just as you, and them, are a child of God. My father does not differentiate between his children, thus neither do I. Therefore, I chose to know myself simply as I AM, needing no name or other symbol of division from you. This is important for you to understand so you know the source of the warning. Trust not these words, but take them to your heart and weigh them. If they come as truth to you, then do with it what your heart compels you.

Mankind has lost its way from its divine purpose. Our divine purpose is to exist in a state of love. This is not the mere selfish indulgent kind of love that seeks reward for its giving, but the more divine concept of love of giving with out expectation of return. The love you give KNOWING it will be returned, without doubt. The love of others, not oneself. One cannot truly love oneself. One can believe in the illusion of self love, but when the day comes that sickness finds you, hungers gnaws at your belly, injury reveals that you cannot care for yourself, the pangs of loneliness eat at your soul, then you will know that your love of self is but an illusion which has driven you from the family of mankind. Loving others IS truelove. This is Man's divine plan. Nothing was ever meant to come between this. Not any religious doctrine, political ideal, material wealth, physical stature, NOTHING. Matter is not the soul, but the shell which contains the divine aspect of the Creator.

This planet was a gift given to Man to live, love, and walk with God. He is ALL of it. Yet, we have turned our eyes from him to marvel at the little pieces of this existence. We established rules contradictory to Gods will to love each other. We established Kingdoms, and Kings to subdue and rule a Kingdom that belongs to ALL, and ruled by the natural forces of ONE. Where has this brought us? Even now our great Kingdoms war against each other to establish an unnatural order and dominion over ALL. This is an abomination to the natural plan. It will not succeed but for a short time longer. Those who wish to dominate, will be stripped of their dominion. Those who do not love, will be stripped of love. Those who wish to kill, will be killed. Those who desire freedom, will be free. Those who love, will be loved.

Ask yourself, who are you? Are you that name given to you? Is this who you really are at your very core? Are you the clothes you wear, the car you drive, the house you live in, and the money you have in your pocket. If you believe this is who you are, you have been deceived! Look deeper into yourself, past the pain of this existence. Are you not beautiful and pure? Are YOU? Yes! Yes you are and I weep that you do not see it yourself.

What do you want at the core of your very being? Past the desire for fame, fortune, wealth, status, look past the desire for sex, sustenance, and worldly gain. What is it that you most desire? If your answer is not to be loved, you have not looked deep enough, or you are a liar! We all want it. That is it.

We cannot receive that which we most desire any other way than by giving it first. So, why do we allow ourselves to be so separated from each other that we cannot give it unconditionally, that we may receive it so?

Because we have allowed ourselves to be deceived. We have allowed others to set conditions, false idols before us. We have allowed ourselves to be divided up into tribes based on religion, politics, money, fame, fortune, and all manner of things unnatural to world. These are mere creations of Man. Can you not see it? Can you not feel it in your very soul?

Open your eyes my friends. You have a charge on you to love each other. It is what you desire thus it is your expectation to give in equal manner.

I love you ALL. Therefore, I ask you to repent. Repent in not loving your Brothers and Sisters despite your perceived short comings. I ask you to repent and love all. I ask you to repent and love God, the whole of existence. I ask you to repent and forgive yourself for what has been, and start a new life of love.

The choice is your my friends. Think deeply on this warning.

If you have decided to repent and love all, I ask that you continue this warning to others. Keep this thread active and alive that all may see it. I ask that you be your Brothers keeper and allow them to make their own choices and love them regardless of if their choice matches your own.

The Kingdom of Heaven is here, right before your eyes. I have shown you my view of it. I have welcomed you all into it. I am not above you, nor below you, I AM right here with you.

I AM
King, just as you are Kings and Queens

Judge not, Love All, be at peace

God blessed you all,

Your Brother
SO iamiam,what did u do to carry so much baggage with u as far as being such a devine messenger of

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 29/9/2010 by Sauron because: Edit All Caps in title

edit on 29-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You all like men.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I also have a Final Warning to All

Revelation 14:6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting we all accuse each other of the very things we do ourselves. It seems much of communication between humans seem to surround I'm right and you are wrong and here is why mentality. Each of us 1 uping the other. Its just so much work.

Id rather surrender...thats where the true power is. Its definitely not in the fight..I've tried that way far too long.

I sure know I accuse people of the very things I do. I definitely play the I'm right and your wrong gig...maybe dress it up in deceit and hide my intent in words like Deny Ignorance, Logic, Sound Mind, Reasoning skills etc etc.

There is something freeing about knowing this.

Someone once asked me a question...they said. "Do you want to be right or do you want to be free"?
Freedom...I want that.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
You all like men.

well said well said.

The thread has been pumped with too much man talk.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OP, good luck trying to show them the obvious.

They wont ever be able to see that lack of love will be their own destruction. Some are so afraid of even contemplating the destruction from said love deficiency that they will call you a fear-monger and then go into denial as to mentally help them forget it will happen. Many just are not capable of seeing the inevitable future.

Most only see the parts, and not the whole. It is tragic.

The fact that humans are constantly at war should be enough to see that lack of love will destroy all. Humans are doomed until they drop all their hatred and reasons for war.

More love to you OP.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

You are a homophobic fanaticist fundamentalist sir, I mean mam.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Man what is wrong with some of you folk who are slagging off the OP's post. Here comes a guy namely IAMIAM who posts a pretty thoughtful post regarding the need to amplify the love factor amonst us. Not to inhibit it and indeed to nurture, protect it and fight for it.

Geeze if you can't agree with such a simple and sweet message then you might as well call John Lennon a loser for writing Imagine.

Seriously wake up and smell the coffee, yes some of us, NOT all, are divine and pure and are trying to resonate as we should be. Love resonates and connects us, making us feel alive, whole and happy. Denounce the OP's post and you are only kidding yourself or quite simply are not divine and never will be! And they are out there trust me millions upon millions who have turned their back on love and made choices that put them on an opposite polarity to it, such souls will never fully understand what it will be like to walk in the light of unconditional love. And that my friends is a sadness I learnt to deal with accepting long ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok i get it,and agree with most of the things ,BUT too much GOD talk wont help what you try to say.and why is it a warning again? what if i don't love my brothers and sisters the way you do? im going to die,or burn in hell? anyway im just a little suspicious about too much god and love talk. reminds me the preachers on the trains in nyc
))

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
YOU are a false prophet, a heretic, and an instigator sir.

Uh, I am not the one with um, Prophet in my screen name. Just sayin.

Regardless, I believe we are all Prophets. Each and everyone of us has a bit of the Truth inside. Without sharing, we will never come to understanding the whole. So why so much hate and discontent over my version?

Originally posted by AProphet1233You are a despicable voyeur whose conscience is full of rust and cobwebs.

Do you suppose I am the only "lurker"? I am one of many people who watched, read, and chose not to get involved. Now that I have, I am glad I did.

Originally posted by AProphet1233An idealist! A rabblerouser and agitator!

Guilty as charged your honor!

Originally posted by AProphet1233You have no compassion for human suffering. You are indifferent to a human striving according to his best efforts and his best approximation of what is good and what is bad. You wish to pontificate the last 2000 years of human endeavor out of existence. You would have blind piety installed over science. You would have us all walk in sandals eat moss-bread and act like the popular culture's version of Christ.

Oh come now, mankind has not even begun to tap into his potential. Rather than accept responsibility for his own free will he has willingly handed it over to Priests, Kings, Senators, and all manner of beings to shield himself from any moral responsibility for his actions. It is scape goats, and we are addicted to them. It is well past the time for Man to stand up and accept the awesome responsibility of free will on his own. It isn't hard but it does take a lot of love. Do you know why it takes love? Because the guy next to you has an idea of how he'd like to exercise his free will too, and it is most likely diametrically opposed to your own. Live with it.

As far as compassion goes, well that is not something you can see here I guess. If you cannot see compassion in trying to get people to open there hearts up to each other, bring them together, have them put their differences aside that the whole species might take the next step in its divine journey, well my friend, I do not know what to tell you.

Originally posted by AProphet1233You first.

I have, your turn.

Originally posted by AProphet1233You couldn't think up a more superficial portrait of man. Why do you hate us?

Hate you, I am one of you, I love us all and know we can do better than we have.

Originally posted by AProphet1233Ok, so what is the TRUTH?? Apparently you think there is something completely wrong with the way human beings naturally live their lives. You would love to see the world explode tomorrow. How about you try and be the change you want to see in the world, huh?? Stop making bull# speeches.

The Truth is Truth is far too grand for any one man to carry. We each hold a small portion of it. Instead of fighting and killing each other to get each to drop theirs in favor of ours, we could do so much more to understanding it by sharing our perspectives of it. There is no right or wrong answer, but in order for us to share what we have we must have LOVE as the foundation. Other wise, we continue to kill, maim, and torture each other over it.

Thank you for giving me something to work with my friend. I hope we understand each other better now. If you still have doubts to my claims, lets discuss it some more.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Man what is wrong with some of you folk who are slagging off the OP's post. Here comes a guy namely IAMIAM who posts a pretty thoughtful post regarding the need to amplify the love factor amonst us. Not to inhibit it and indeed to nurture, protect it and fight for it.

When the OP's post comes from a religion which condemns homosexuality, other religions and thinks a woman is less valued than a man in society, then you could forgive people for slagging them off.

When you religious types start accepting everyone for who they are, regardless, then I think you have the right to amplify love. At the moment you have some issues with certain groups of people to sort out

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
SO iamiam,what did u do to carry so much baggage with u as far as being such a devine messenger of

I am as much a divine messenger as you are my friend. Which is why I asked you to look inside yourself for the truth. Its in there, right there in my post. Look within, weigh my words with your heart. If you don't find they weigh out for you, don't use them.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
When the OP's post comes from a religion which condemns homosexuality, other religions and thinks a woman is less valued than a man in society, then you could forgive people for slagging them off.

My friend,

I never declared my religion. Care to enlighten me on how you came about my religious preferences?

I am a humble follower of Christ, not a Christian. There is a big difference. Also, what you do with your free will is your concern, not mine. As long as you are not trying to take anothers free will as your own, do what you want with it. That is between you and God. As I believe you are your own Prophet, talk to God about it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
My friend,

I never declared my religion. Care to enlighten me on how you came about my religious preferences?

You are a follower of god, I made an assumption

I am a humble follower of Christ, not a Christian. There is a big difference.

Yes, but if you do not follow religion, are you agnostic? Im confused here, as you have mentioned bible verses before. That was the reason for my assumption

Also, what you do with your free will is your concern, not mine. As long as you are not trying to take anothers free will as your own, do what you want with it. That is between you and God. As I believe you are your own Prophet, talk to God about it.

With Love,

Your Brother

Im atheist, I do not believe in god. I do agree about the love for one another and everything like that, but I will not repent for things I have done wrong, as every person makes mistakes. We are not perfect

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

When you religious types start accepting everyone for who they are, regardless, then I think you have the right to amplify love. At the moment you have some issues with certain groups of people to sort out

*claps loudly*

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

you say in the same breathe

'' religion has divided us ''

but then that

'' you must repent ''

sorry, this is another wackjob religous nut.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Do not permanently become accustomed to the identity that is bestowed upon thee since birth, for it will lead One astray and prolong the realization & confrontation that we are ALL from, and a part of One.

Bless thee IAM, for with this post you have expressed the thoughts & feelings many of us are in conjunction with and as we inevitably head toward the dawn, they who will come to, will understand this post represents them entirely eventually.

Dispelling our current state of contortion is necessary if we are to ever venture out into the great open. Our civilization is the byproduct of War exploiting violence & the games that promote the slaying of alien lifeforms will never happen because we will be destroyed first, for the 5th time.

"Who made up all the rules, we follow them like fools
Believe them to be true, don't care to think them through" - Jem

Much love to & for ALL. Continue to spread the awareness Earth and its children are in dire need of it at this time

edit on 29-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Im atheist, I do not believe in god. I do agree about the love for one another and everything like that, but I will not repent for things I have done wrong, as every person makes mistakes. We are not perfect

My friend,

Repent means do not do again what you know is wrong to do. If you beat your wife, say I am sorry, but beat her again tomorrow you have not repented.

The topic was loving each other. Thus, by repent, love each other and never stop.

Sheesh man, its in a dictionary, not just the Bible. If we stopped using words that are in the Bible, we will loose a lot of vocabulary.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join