It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies are Real, Skeptics Aren’t!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
3.MK-ULTRA: In the 1950s to the 1970s, the CIA ran a mind-control project aimed at finding a "truth serum" to use on communist spies. Test subjects were given '___' and other drugs, often without consent, and some were tortured. At least one man, civilian biochemist Frank Olson, who was working for the government, died as a result of the experiments. The project was finally exposed after investigations by the Rockefeller Commission.

A short video about MK-ULTRA from a documentary called Secrets of the CIA:

www.newworldorderreport.com...

This is one example of a conspiracy that was true, this came from the OP link. It has always amazed me that the Rockefeller Commission investigated this, the truth is more like too much information came out and they had no choice but to expose this program.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

For some reason I kept reading varity (I'm going to go out on a limb and assume variety) as vanity and was a little confused. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you for making that song pop back into my head. I'll probably dream about Al Bundy now.

But yes, variety is a good thing in my mind. Otherwise those conspiracy theories that are true would never come to light, or everyone would believe that I had to wear Magnums.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abrowning
reply to post by Aquarius1

I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you for making that song pop back into my head. I'll probably dream about Al Bundy now.

Hey only going with the flow here, now where did Al Bundy come from.. Sorry if you can't get that song out of your head, I posted a song in another thread, maybe this will help. Four Leaf Clover and you can always sing along with Mitch.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join