It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still no disclosure!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Please.
There has been NO disclosure of aliens visiting anybody.
There was a press conference where some guys speculated, stated their opinions.
There has been no sign of giant spaceships heading to earth.
The Vatican simply speculated about life elsewhere, didn't say a thing about aliens visiting.
A guy in China stated his opinions.
So, what's all this believer frenzy about disclosure? It hasn't happened and won't.
The "believers" really need to pull themselves together.
Nothing new!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

If you ask me, this has been the closest to disclosure there has ever been. The fact that real media is covering it is astounding. Its proving that THIS event is impossible to ignore, lending it some credibility.

Either way...what's it to you if they think it is? It doesn't really hurt anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Sorry OldDragger I have to correct you there, don't you mean book launch rather than press conference? Because at the end of the day, that's all this 'press conference' was.

Does anybody read the Reality Uncovered website here!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

If you ask me, this has been the closest to disclosure there has ever been. The fact that real media is covering it is astounding. Its proving that THIS event is impossible to ignore, lending it some credibility.

Either way...what's it to you if they think it is? It doesn't really hurt anything.

Close?

The media, in all it's forms has been presenting UFO's and aliens for a good 60 years.
This isn't any different1
What's it to me? AMAZING!!!
ATS is supposed to be Forum to discuss and DENY IGNORANCE.
And not be just a knee jerk fan club for believers. The very first reply gripes about skeptics!
I guess it just doesn't matter if what you blieve is false! Next you guys will accuse me ( for the billionth time) of being a disinfo agant and trolling. very predictable.
AMAZING!

edit on Wed Sep 29 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: subst excess ------- for [more] as a page break

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I"m with you there. I am thankful for the disclosure as it lends credibility to my new book that discusses the nuclear missile dangers. It is time for American to wake up on this matter and realize that the flat world theory is yesterdays news....aliens are here and they will stay, they have been with me for most of my life and I am thankful for that. They are definitely here to protect us, so that is the best news we could possibly hear! Anybody agree with that fact? Peace and Love, Jenna Orion

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

iamsupernanv2 what have they disclosed exactly?

The definition of disclosure is: 'The act of disclosing, uncovering, or revealing; bringing to light; exposure.'

I see nothing new in what they are saying, therefore it is not disclosure and we are no closer (since 1947) than we have ever been to knowing what Unidentified Flying Objects are.

This is no more than a PR stunt to sell more copies of their book. Robert Sallas can hardly be seen as a man of integrity can he?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I"m with you there. I am thankful for the disclosure as it lends credibility to my new book that discusses the nuclear missile dangers. It is time for American to wake up on this matter and realize that the flat world theory is yesterdays news....aliens are here and they will stay, they have been with me for most of my life and I am thankful for that. They are definitely here to protect us, so that is the best news we could possibly hear! Anybody agree with that fact? Peace and Love, Jenna Orion

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna O.

I"m with you there. I am thankful for the disclosure as it lends credibility to my new book that discusses the nuclear missile dangers.

lol is this a joke?

How do you know aliens are here and how can you prove it? If you can maybe you should organise a national press club meeting. That way you can promote your book and bring about disclosure. Hmmm wait, I think it's been done before!

Peace and Love

WelshMulder

edit on 29-9-2010 by Welsh_Mulder because: Added more to fully answer last post.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

First off, if you wish to have a discussion and not a flame fest, I suggest you change your tone.

Second, I was not griping.

Third, I was taking the opening you presented to discuss. What's with the hostility?

You speak of Denying Ignorance, as many do here. What would be your interpretation of that?

Mine is to take evidence and interpret it as I see. Take in all the info you can, take in their motives, and go from there. In this case, I see it as good info. I used an intelligent process. That is denying ignorance to mean. I welcome that you may have a different interpretation, but don't jump on other people because theirs differs.

And if you continue on the same path, instead of trying to discuss...which is what you say ATS is here for, I wouldn't be surprised if you were called a troll. Treating a thread like this is bush league sir, you have been around long enough to realize that.

edit on 9/29/2010 by iamsupermanv2 because: finish up

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sorry, my message accidentally went to you instead of OLDDRAGGER, I do believe the story, as my post indicates, I know from personal experience..Jenna Orion

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Please.
There has been NO disclosure of aliens visiting anybody.
There has been no sign of giant spaceships heading to earth.
The Vatican simply speculated about life elsewhere, didn't say a thing about aliens visiting.
A guy in China stated his opinions.
So, what's all this believer frenzy about disclosure? It hasn't happened and won't.
The "believers" really need to pull themselves together.
Nothing new!

At this stage of disclosure we should all be focusing on the ROYAL SOCIETY, From what I understand they will be the next conduit for the ET contact expose, possibly around January 2011. Once the Royal Society issue their statements from their next meeting we should get a rough idea of how this is going to pan out. I am going with the set up SETI signal.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Tone?
I guess your "and what's it to you" sounded a little...........
Just more hype, bookselling, baloney. No aliens, no nothing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There is alot more buzz about aliens in the media lately. For me the biggest thing that set it off was the fact that the United Nations set up an ambassador to communicate with aliens if and when they show up, but I already personally believe they are here.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna O.
. It is time for American to wake up on this matter and realize that the flat world theory is yesterdays news....aliens are here and they will stay, they have been with me for most of my life and I am thankful for that. They are definitely here to protect us, so that is the best news we could possibly hear! Anybody agree with that fact? Peace and Love, Jenna Orion

Those that do not harm you may not be here to help you. THINK about that as you see your cash register rings. The Messiah had been betrayed for less than the amount you would hope to reap.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If you're interested in discussing this, like one would assume when someone else starts a thread, lets do that. If not, I'll put my time into something else.

If you have a better way of asking what's your problem with people believing one thing or another, let me know, I'll start asking it that way.

Like I said, if it's discussion you are looking for, lets do that.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

Yeah Media buzz.
funny the "MSM" is untrustworthy and a tool of the NWO, except when they feature UFO stories!

As for the Alien UN Ambassador, it's just another fake alien story!

UN Denies naming Ambassador

Don't believe everything you read on the internet!
Particularly from the fraudulent UFO community!

edit on 29-9-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If you understood the bigger picture, you wouldn't start this thread. The points you have made are just fragments of the puzzle to get the public interested and ivolved with extraterrestrial life. All is planned and all shall be revealed. Relatively soon. Disclosure and Contact won't happen overnight. It can't. People need to be programmed to accept it without any violence and struggle. But at this moment in time we are the closest you could ever be and this movement is going to rapidly accelerate in the coming months. In the worst case scenario, all will be revealed by 2013. Till then, stop whining about it. I am looking forward aswell, but let's just keep it at the pace it is. We don't want to ruin the moment when it comes, do we?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree At this stage of disclosure we should all be focusing on the ROYAL SOCIETY, From what I understand they will be the next conduit for the ET contact expose, possibly around January 2011. Once the Royal Society issue their statements from their next meeting we should get a rough idea of how this is going to pan out. I am going with the set up SETI signal.

franspeakfree I'm sorry but I disagree with you here, after the Royal Society presentation I don't think we will be any closer to 'disclosure' than we are now. Frankly I am sick of seeing the word 'disclosure' on ATS.

Has anyone spouting talk about the Royal Society being part of disclosure bothered to read their website (and I'm not picking on you directly franspeakfree)? If not here's an exert of their much talked about event on the 4th October, which can be found here.

Should extra-terrestrial life exist, upcoming efforts will provide living generations with a realistic chance of its detection.

The key word there is SHOULD but you should read and take in the full meaning of the rest of that sentence! They are not disclosing extraterrestrial life they are merely saying that should it exist they are working on ways of making the detection of it possible. There is no hidden meaning!

Or is everyone just reading into this what they want to read????

The Royal Society are not in the business of making speculation and hearsay with no scientific proof or basis into fact! Here's a quote from the about us section of their website:

The Royal Society is a Fellowship of the world's most eminent scientists and is the oldest scientific academy in continuous existence. We aim to expand the frontiers of knowledge by championing the development and use of science, mathematics, engineering and medicine for the benefit of humanity and the good of the planet.

Rant over

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I've been hearing and reading EXACTLY what you wrote since the 1960's!
I never happens. it's eternaly just around the corner. You'd think after 60 years of UFO/Alien pop culture we'd be "ready".
Is there anyone anywhere that hasn't seen Star Trek ( 1966) or Star Wars ( 1977)?
It's like the second coming. oft PREDICTED, NEVER occuring!
After 2013 you will just have another excuse.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

i do agree with you on some points. the press conference and the media buzz is more speculation and definitely not disclosure but you can't blame the believers for getting excited over the recent events. sure, the whole truth will probably never come out but this is a step in the right direction!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join