It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Energy Charge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Cheers for the info

but what is a Necronomicon?

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Or you can take a shortcut with radionics and orgone/chi generators.

Here are some sites:

www.gocs1.com... (Ernie Vega)

www.xtrememind.com... (Joseph Plazo, he uses Vega, Thor-Tech & Welz chi generators)

www.orgon.net... (Karl Welz)

groups.yahoo.com... (Thor-Tech, I bought one from them, with which I won the equivalent of $270 just last week with help from it.)

www.geocities.com... (Charles Cosimano, these are do-it-yourself plans)

www.geocities.com... (Aurum Solis)

Most radionics stuff sold on the internet is hogwash, but these seem to be the most trusted sources.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Necronomicon, depending on who you believe, is either an old magical text of immense power, or some fiction the writer HP Lovecraft made up. But there is a paperback book called "The Necronomicon" by "Simon" that a lot of first-time dabblers of magick have used--because it's easy to find & it supposedly works. But whether it really works like they say, or is just a book of fiction--or both--I'd personally not do the invocations in there.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is their any physical magic (One that say u can store within your body) and use at will without having to do a spell or so?

maby fire a projectile lighting bolt (that sort of example comes to mind) or is that a compleaty different thing?

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
There are definitely ways to manipulate energy & shoot it from your body without the framework of magic. You might want to check out those links TheBandit provided on Chi/Orgone, or look up stuff on Shamanism. Even practicing & studying yoga can help you develop this.
There is also this site that a fellow ATS member directed me to:
www.home.xtra.co.nz...
it has some prectical how-to stuff.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thankyou

Btw cassy and bandit can you (Or anyone else) do these things?

Like fire projectiles (Telekenetic or so) or witch things (Magic) ect

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
For me, untill now only making psi balls, manifesting small amounts of money (winning the equivalent of $270 last week after doing Huna), a gas-plasma tv and other things, and helping my test results.
Oh yeah, last year I inflluenced a baseball player after using cybershaman on him. His stats increased enormously the days after I did it, although that only lasted a few days.
The main reason the results are not bigger is because I procrastinate doing the magic a lot.

Oh yeah, the thoughtform creation method I sent you via u2u I did also, but I neglected it after that (too tiresome and draining), so I guess it "died" or dissipated.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Cassie, you say that you also went through a period of "Oh crap, nothing is happening" when doing magic?

Im surprised.. I thought it was only me lol.

When I first started, it worked PERFECTLY, and then I slowly got used to it, and didnt get that same buzz that I got in the beginning.

Whereas my first two spells had extreme and almost immediate effects, any magic I have done lately has very little effect, if any at all.

Is it possible to run out of "energy"??
On my first spell, I remembering feeling a buzz, throughout my entire body and the air around me, now im lucky if I feel a breeze during a spell lol.

Ack, I went off on a tangent..

But still, ace story

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
Thankyou

Btw cassy and bandit can you (Or anyone else) do these things?

Like fire projectiles (Telekenetic or so) or witch things (Magic) ect

I'm capable of working with psiballs and have had limited success with telekinesis. Both of them require tremendous amounts of energy for me to pull off right now, my psionic skills aren't exaclty great.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Crash: I have been able to use energy weapons to fight "demons/aliens" astrally, but not really have used them in the physical world. I have used energy in other ways, however, and have performed effective spells; I prefer not to get into specifics.

Shidge: Yes, I think there are periods of time that for whatever reasons the magick ability just "poops out." For instance, in the time period of 96-99, I was quite powerful. In 98, I would have a psychic dream every single night. Nowadays, my dreams are not so on-target, and tend to be more straight Freudian symbolic stuff. But I do feel like I'm entering a new cycle in which I am building my ability again, but just in a slightly different way. Like yesterday, I had a psychic/telepathic audio message of what the announcer on the radio was going to say just before he said it. Telepathy was never a big strong point with me, but maybe in this cycle it will be. The important thing is to not give up in the dry patches.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well then, do you (or anybody) know of any way to "Recharge" your magic?

I looked around online but didnt find much of value.

Any of yall know a way to do this?

Ive been reading online, and apparently its quite common for magic-users to experience "Fluxes" in their magical strength.

One website in particular suggest it has a connection with planets and stars...
*shrug*

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
Well then, do you (or anybody) know of any way to "Recharge" your magic?

I looked around online but didnt find much of value.

Any of yall know a way to do this?

Ive been reading online, and apparently its quite common for magic-users to experience "Fluxes" in their magical strength.

One website in particular suggest it has a connection with planets and stars...
*shrug*

I don't think there is anything you can do to artificially "restart" it...
I agree with the astrology connection, in that I think we all go thru cycles in our lives, ebbs & flows of our personal & magickal energy that are to an extent beyond our control.
Also, I believe that certain people in our lives that also possess a degree of psychic/spiritual/magickal energy can help "trigger" off a cycle of power.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join