It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restore the Republic Teams with Startup to Take on Capitol Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Leading Social Networking Site Teams with Startup to Take on Capitol Hill

So... Restore the Republic carries on, after thier 'post then ghost' tactics to make State Governors nervous with the supposed letters sent out to them telling them to submit or quit to Thier Grand Jury agenda.

Question is, what happened? no news, no Governors being replaced... Whatever, right?

Enter GripeGenie. I havent done too much ressearch into them as I havent founf a link for them yet however lol.. I will find them, and report back as to exactly what they do and who they are.
According to Gary Frabchi, GripeGenie - even though set up as a startup somehow has an instant ear with Congress... heh, gee, that almost sounds like a set up, doesn't it?

How is it that Congress somehow will work with GripeGenie in supposed legislative lobbying acting as a proponant for American interests - without any foundation? It's only obvious that this fledgeling corporation has established connections within Congress... Question is: Who's engaging who here?

I suspect that (being that they are a startup corporation) they are the latest and greatest mouse trap sent to us directly from the CIA. They could easily start compiling information databases on disidents with such a partnership... gather names, addresses, points of view, comments, spy on online visitations, monitor downloads, set up Key Loggers, Encrypt then archive with Karnivore, etc...

Stay tuned for more info!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Alright went to link and to GripeGenie.com.

Question, I went to how it works and it states that a secure fax is sent to the representative in question.

Now, what exactly does that mean? Is there a fax line set up at every representative's office?

By the way, I am familiar with all the information on the other end. I have written extensively and investigated extensively the Restore the Republic movement. Heck, I may even get updates personally on it.

new topics

join