It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the proof we need- The truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is an hour long footage of the flotilla, presented to the UN, shot by the activists and smuggled out by the activists- UNEDITED, UNTOUCHED- The truth.

Tell me, when do you first hear shots fired?

No need, I've done the analysis for you.

IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE OBJECTIVE, OR A REASONABLE PERSON- THIS IS A MUST READ!

Notice how easy it is to take a video out of context, even the blood shown in other films turns out to be paint from the paintball guns or whatever (this is stated by the activists)..

36:00- Israeli boats armed with paint guns get stun grenades thrown at them.

39:17- A reporter confirms no live fire has been shot from the boats.

40:13- "Sniper red dot" shown to be just wandering around one spot for no reason, no shots are heard, and sniper rifles don't even have red dots anyway.

41:40- Israeli commando descend! STILL NO SHOT FIRED!

THIS COMPLETELY AND FINALLY DEBUNKS THE CLAIMS OF ISRAELI ARMY SHOOTING AT THE BOAT BEFORE BOARDING

42:09- "Peace activists" in some kind of futile attempt to attack the helicopter.

42:50- First shot?

43:15- Second shot? Could these have been the shots out of kidnapped guns that started the whole thing?
At any rate this is definitely not the sounds of a massacre..

43:34- Live fire(?)- Probably the first shots of Israeli soldiers.. It should be noted that moments from landing on the deck the Israeli soldiers were beaten, thrown off, and taken below deck, so this comes after their lives were in danger.

43:30- First wounded? No blood, is seen...

43:37- Live fire.

44:06- Definitely no blood on this guy...

44:27- All the members of the challenger 2. Not a hit list.
It says stuff like- Defne Y- An Algerian delegation consists of 20 members, 10 parliament members and 4 journalists.

46:00- Wounded people (only light wounds though).

47:47- Back on deck.

51:28- People waiting to ambush the Israeli soldiers, still willing to fight in spite of shots being fired. What are they trying to accomplish? Martyrdom? WHY?

53:32- First severely injured person. :

58:42- The announcement to stop resisting.

By the way, this is all my analysis, no blogs, no nothing, just watching the video..

edit on 29-9-2010 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is this this video you meant:

(OP fixed link)

edit on 9/29/2010 by Toromos because: Video link fixed

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

Thanks, I didn't post it right..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Then how do you account for a US guy that was on board the peace activists' boat, had a hole in the top of his skull, with the 'bean bag' anti-riot round having carved a channel down through his head and torso, and ended up lodged in his chest cavity?

The only explanation, is that he was shot, at very close range, from above.

The logical deduction is you're full of propaganda BS, and he was murdered by an Israeli commando, from above...probably while nearing the deck after abseiling down to illegally board the boat and murder people in international waters.

If you care to check, (although i won't hold my breath) there is a thread on here discussing these findings put out in a report just lately.

The Israelis are bang to rights, the guilty should be extradited to the world court, to face trial for murder and piracy on the high seas.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Where do I begin...
First of all I'm the one who made the thread about the UNHRC report.

Second even they concluded that it is not possible to shoot and get off a helicopter at the same time

Third it seems like you are full of propaganda BS, I just looked at a video and used my brain to analyze.. Do you know what a brain is? Do you use it from time to time?

Why do you keep coming here with no proof, full of BS, when I give you truth! Videos! Pictures! Come on!

WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

No, you do not give "proof", you peddle off lies and propaganda, fresh from mossad's oven. All of your posts are the same. Nobody believes you anymore, the victim act has collapsed and looks more and more pathetic as the days and doctored photos, videos and outright lies pass.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Joshuadrooney

It's not my video, and it's not the mossad's video, it was smuggled out and released by activists..

Besides this is uncut, unedited, what more do you need?

Instead of basing your opinions on the facts that I've shown you, and somehow logically countering it, you'd rather not watch the video, and not read my post, and just decide that this is some mossad conspiracy...

It's always the same with you guys, you'd believe the most uncredible rumor if it fits your views, but even the most solid fact presented to you is a lie in your eyes if it doesn't fit your agenda..

Talk about pathetic...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad, if you are being called a Mossad agent, a government shill or a Zionist baby killer, it is just an indication that you must have wrote true words that they can't refute.

Cheers!!

top topics

join