It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to the New World Order - We do not fear you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
To begin the dictionary definition of fear is as follows-
Unpleasant sensation caused by nearness of danger or pain.

Fear is a warning mechanism, a sense of danger most often for self. All animals seem to have it - we refer to it as instinctive, a survival tool to be acted upon.

Paranoia however is a mis-use of this vital tool - It can ripple through a crowd like a mexican wave and render one frozen and unable to act.
Paranoia is a mental disorder (by definition) in which a person has delusions of grandeur or persecution; abnormal tendency to mistrust others.

Animals are mostly natural, they use the sense of fear to warn their flock of danger. Monkey lets fellow monkey know that Mr Lion is about and it's his lunch time.

So how do we mis-use fear.
Let us take an example of the archetypal "Hell Fire Preacher" - His words inflame us with fear and then offer salvation if we submit to his way. He tells us we are born in sin and must repent and by repent he means give our sacred soul over to his will.
It is the age old devious trick of first creating fear through ignorance then offering the answer to our prayers so to speak.
We are made to bow and grovel to unknown super natural forces called gods, we have never seen and certainly have no proof of. But just in case the lies we are fed may be true we hedge our bets and submit.
If we follow this way we seek out others deluding our selves that we are saving souls. In reality if we folow that way we do so because we are afraid we may be wrong - comfort in numbers - if everyone says it is so it must be.

So where are these so called gods, I scan all around and only see man fooling man.
Come on God show yourself !!! I say, I challenge you to do so and if you do I will place you on a pedestal.
No answer no answer is the response.

Now this is no attack on religions as the same applys to mumbo jumbo mystical cults and self appointed leaders of our not their souls.

The devious elitist ones who think they control your lifes that use puppet presidents and leaders of nations, religions, modern media, technology and the list goes on and on are the self same kind.
They perpetuate fear, creating world wide chaos and misery. Let me tell you friends that these ones who pray upon you are the most paranoid of any. They know they lie and decieve and know what would happen if they were seen for what they are - they are the base of Humanity and without any seeming Humanity for Humanity.

How can we overcome them - Simple do not even try or worry about these ones for in reality they have no power over you - Face your fears, see where they originate, see the lies that create fear and be aware of Mr Lion.

Together we are strong, divided we fall.
I know there are differences between all of us, that is the beauty of the paths we choose to walk upon.
With a good heart and good cheer we are all heading home.
When our paths cross and intertwine let us greet each in the knowledge that - We are all one as the Universe is one and inter connected.

I truly believe there is a higher force/intelligence of which we all are a part even those ones who would divide us.
It is our time now - I feel it - a great awakening - and we are not alone.

I do not condemn so have no need to judge or forgive so .......................................................

Come on good people
Come on world leaders, come on priests and those who so far have decieved us -
Come on Mr Rockerfellers! Billy Gates! Barry boy Obama! Mr money bags Rothschilds -etc
You could cast off your self perpuated lies and be our heros and truly shine -
Yet consider that if you just want to follow your mindless agenda then you will be swept aside by the tidal wave of truth that is now in flow.
The chains are broken they were but illusion anyway.
We have faced our fears and see you for what they are.

Please feel free to add to this message in the spirit of Unity and Love

edit on 29-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I, for one, fear it.

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I, for one, fear it.

Just sayin'.

Yes but that is a healthy fear it makes you aware of the danger of not acting on your fear.

edit on 29-9-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'll just not take the chip and die on the road side, starving to death.

I fear what sort of Brave New Worldish future we are going towards.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I'll just not take the chip and die on the road side, starving to death.

I fear what sort of Brave New Worldish future we are going towards.

If I meet you by the roadside I will share what food I have with you.
But there is a greater force at play and the Brave New World Order madness is like a pack of cards that will topple and crumble - I for one intend to be prepared as possible and aim to be in aposition to assist those less fortunate.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ME: I DONT FEAR YOU, NWO!!!!!!!!!!

NWO: ... *ROFL*

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thanks bro. I would gladly offer my body for consumption should we run out of food. I'm not afraid of death because I know there is light on the other side.

Many people think big government is a good idea. Did you read the article about the farmer in India who would gladly offer all his identity on a giant database so he would get what he "deserves"? I predict in the future you will need an ID to just buy or sell stuff. Followed by the chipping of newborns for some pretext or the other.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
why do you people fear the NWO? has anyone ever proved that they are going to enslave us ? do you think in this day and age thats possible ? do you people really think their is going to be a hitler like holocaust ?

the truth is is that i want the NWO to come around !!!!!!!! and ill tel you why ! , BECAUSE i want hunger ,war ,famine , to STOP i want it all to stop ,the only way to do this is to have NWO , and i would be happy to give up my freedom for this to happen ! ,so stop being afraid and selfish and thinking about your selfs and start thinking about the positive side to the NWO ,

also as far as being tracked and chiped ect ect ,what makes you think that your not chipped already? think about it if you dont have credit or a SS,number what can you do ? you cant do anything , Research ! and stop relying on negitive speculation ,

i just hope what i say is true otherwise we are all F@#$ed

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thanks bro. I would gladly offer my body for consumption should we run out of food. I'm not afraid of death because I know there is light on the other side.

Many people think big government is a good idea. Did you read the article about the farmer in India who would gladly offer all his identity on a giant database so he would get what he "deserves"? I predict in the future you will need an ID to just buy or sell stuff. Followed by the chipping of newborns for some pretext or the other.

Thanks for the offer 547000 but I am vegan. No I did not read the aricle you mentioned.
You seem to be well informed as to the dark agenda of the NWO.
I often listen to the Alex Jones show and admire greatly the courage and humanity displayed by him and his guests and listeners - Have you see Endgame - It paints a picture that is hard to imagine but also a solution based on Unity and resistence.
I too share your view of not fearing death - it is not the end but a new begining to be relished if we did but understand

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
why do you people fear the NWO? has anyone ever proved that they are going to enslave us ? do you think in this day and age thats possible ? do you people really think their is going to be a hitler like holocaust ?

the truth is is that i want the NWO to come around !!!!!!!! and ill tel you why ! , BECAUSE i want hunger ,war ,famine , to STOP i want it all to stop ,the only way to do this is to have NWO , and i would be happy to give up my freedom for this to happen ! ,so stop being afraid and selfish and thinking about your selfs and start thinking about the positive side to the NWO ,

also as far as being tracked and chiped ect ect ,what makes you think that your not chipped already? think about it if you dont have credit or a SS,number what can you do ? you cant do anything , Research ! and stop relying on negitive speculation ,

many thanks

Nephi

I think I get where you are coming from. Yes a truly united world is the answer but not under the control of ones who have proven they have little regard for human life - which they sacrifice in the name of their cause - There is a better way based on true equality and liberty. The way things are now is a culmination of a state of mind that is hell bent on self destruction - The way I speak of would require a mass change of hearts and minds where every life is sacred and respected - So it seems we are at a crossroads of which path we wil take ie to stay as we are and have our very existence dictated to us by others - or to become the individual and self governing beings we are in reality. However it ia not all black and white for sure - I know many in positions of power will have a change of heart as John Kennedy did - like I said our enemys could become our heros

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It looks like someone finally did his home work, nice to see that you are awakening, but never challenge superior forces, thats why God Jehovah is there for.

Now you don't believe in God? thats your problem, meat him because his son is about to save humanity from evil.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
It looks like someone finally did his home work, nice to see that you are awakening, but never challenge superior forces, thats why God Jehovah is there for.

Now you don't believe in God? thats your problem, meat him because his son is about to save humanity from evil.

Like I said my friend If the God of religions did exist I would place him upon a pedestal.
However I do believe that Jesus is as was Buddah and Krishna is real only that his/their message has been co opted by way of religion and distorted. I wish no offence to those who follow in a way of religion.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why be afraid of the NWO ? Do you like the current order of the world? A new one wouldn't be so bad !

The thing is... you are afraid they are going to enslave you right?

But, it won't be with chains!

You will be enslaved by a society that dictates you act a certain way... it will seem natural. Like, a society where you are supposed to go to college, work hard, contribute and pay taxes and spend your money on products like coffee and lots of food while consuming TV to relax and make you able to go to work the next day.

How free are you?

Credit card bills, a system of debt... all designed to keep you "chained" to your job and role in the world for the order. They don't care if you think you are free, they don't care if you get a box of donuts for lunch or pizza instead, they don't care what you watch on TV, as long as you keep supporting them as they pull the strings of political and global events.

Basically, they don't care about YOU, they have bigger fish to fry !

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

many thanks

Here in The Netherlands we are obliged by law to wear a valid ID on your person when you are outside your home...after a few years people are so fed up with draggng a pasport or something else along that they will welcome a chip under the skin.

Nephi

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Like I said my friend If the God of religions did exist I would place him upon a pedestal.
However I do believe that Jesus is as was Buddah and Krishna is real only that his/their message has been co opted by way of religion and distorted. I wish no offence to those who follow in a way of religion.

I take no offence brother, all I'm saying is that your bringing a very strong massage to the occult. Some times their is a lign not to cross.

On the other hand I'm with you on fighting the new world order, but we have to keep in mine that most people won't understand your message and they will take it in the wrong way. Is better off puting God or our creator or creative higher force on top of all these things, because to tell you the truth he is the only one who can finish this once and for all.

Is people choice to believe in what they whant to believe in, but we have to be careful how to chose our beliefs, because one little mistake can cost us alot.

Thanks for caring thought.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenwithahat
Why be afraid of the NWO ? Do you like the current order of the world? A new one wouldn't be so bad !

The thing is... you are afraid they are going to enslave you right?

But, it won't be with chains!

You will be enslaved by a society that dictates you act a certain way... it will seem natural. Like, a society where you are supposed to go to college, work hard, contribute and pay taxes and spend your money on products like coffee and lots of food while consuming TV to relax and make you able to go to work the next day.

How free are you?

Credit card bills, a system of debt... all designed to keep you "chained" to your job and role in the world for the order. They don't care if you think you are free, they don't care if you get a box of donuts for lunch or pizza instead, they don't care what you watch on TV, as long as you keep supporting them as they pull the strings of political and global events.

Basically, they don't care about YOU, they have bigger fish to fry !

I do not have a boss or anyone who tells me what to do or how to live my life.
I have already been in a position of total self suffiency with like minded people
I do mean total self suffiency independant of outside infuence
The life style we created for each other was based on mutial respect and tollerance and we were indeed very confortable and happy.

I came back to the city because there are other things I wish to do to help others.

I know NWO people dont care it is obvious to me - Endgame speaks much truth of their secret agenda which regards the earths population as mere cattle - This talk of bigger fish to fry - what do you mean - I am not their slave nor will ever be as their intentions go against all that is good and sacred in Humanity - This idea of divine right to rule is a non sense- a con - they impose their will with violence against the individuals right to free choice and Liberty - Yes they do not care about a mere individual such as myself or others but I dont care for them and their methods which are parasitical in the extreme with little regard for Humanity and an arrogance that beggers belief.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I hear your concern and thank you for your advise - Yes the NWO folks are people just like you and I. I do not condemn them I want to reach out to them and say there is a better way and they are in positions of power to do something extraodinary and if they did they would be our true heros and leaders It is a voice crying out in the wilderness - As you rightly state there is a higher force and though NWO (for want of a better description) think they are in control they too are being used as are the masses but they just cant see it for they are so indoctrinated in their ways

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Fear is an illusion.

The only thing you should fear is the concept of fear.

If ever you get scared, fight it, because it's your enemy.

Nothing can stop you, not even death.

Don't forget that.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This NWO won't be a reality for another century..
There are too many people...What's their first step? ..Reduce the population to 500,000,000...
If you want to do that without destroying the actual Earth's environment, it takes time, a lot of time.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Reminds me of this song.... I'm not taking cr@p anymore either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join