It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever come in contact with a person you felt was not quite human??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have a friend who has many psychic powers, as well as an incredibly fast healing rate, and we've often theorized that he may not be 100% human.

He's been declared dead 5 times, has woken up in the morgue twice, and healed his own broken arm in 3 days (confirmed by x-ray).

I've seen him regenerate the power in car batteries by holding his hand over the top, perform actual telekinesis, and other telekinetic ability demonstrations.

Although I've not a huge admirer of David Icke's "Queen is a lizard" conspiracy theories (although he has a lot of other stuff that has been proven to be true) my friend strongly believes that he may have some reptilian DNA in him.

He was born on a military base in Northern Manitoba that the Canadian Government now denies was ever there, adding to the mystery. There is also some question about his birthday. His parents and birth certificate tell him one thing (1967) but he's seen baby pictures supposedly of him from several years before that.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have a friend who has many psychic powers, as well as an incredibly fast healing rate, and we've often theorized that he may not be 100% human.

He's been declared dead 5 times, has woken up in the morgue twice, and healed his own broken arm in 3 days (confirmed by x-ray).

I've seen him regenerate the power in car batteries by holding his hand over the top, perform actual telekinesis, and other telekinetic ability demonstrations.

Although I've not a huge admirer of David Icke's "Queen is a lizard" conspiracy theories (although he has a lot of other stuff that has been proven to be true) my friend strongly believes that he may have some reptilian DNA in him.

He was born on a military base in Northern Manitoba that the Canadian Government now denies was ever there, adding to the mystery. There is also some question about his birthday. His parents and birth certificate tell him one thing (1967) but he's seen baby pictures supposedly of him from several years before that.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
According to some of the traits on this thread I am not human either.
- I would be bald, if I hadnt bothered to find way and then stopped myself from losing hair.
- I am not taller than average though. In fact I am exact average height. So thats a miss for this.
- I am above average intelligence.
- I do hate large crowds. Being in public just tires me out
- People tell me things about themselves and then halfway through the conversation will suddenly question as to why they are telling me what they are.
- I can tell you that at one point my eyes were entirely golden in color (not the white part mind you)
- A friend I have tells me my soul isnt human. (no, im not joking on that one)

A short list, but no more or less important. Like ApisM above I also might be considered mildly autistic but I taught myself how to interact with people well and I blend in these days mostly.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A few. But only 1 really struck with me. However ti this day i swear i heard the call of the banshee

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: smokingman2006

So have you ever seen or met some-one you felt was not quite right.
Some-one too strange to be 100% human.

A lot of mine have been in passing- I manage to look at just the right moment to see a greenish, or blueish alien who looks like they just walked off the set of either major franchise, in normal clothes, who 'pop back' a second or 2 later.

The ones that make me worry look entirely human, and there's a gut feeling they aren't.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join