After reading through the thread, I've come to the conclusion that I am one of those 'not quite human' people. Let's go through the checklist:
- above average height
- above average intelligence
- a certain charisma or presence that catches people's attention
- sharp features
- bald/shaved head (hair was a reddish blond when I had all of it)
- light blue/green (gray) eyes
- a 'piercing' stare (I need to be careful with eye contact, have been told a few times that it feels like I'm 'staring right through' people, or
'right into their souls')
- I seem to 'know' things about people, can anticipate thier thoughts to some degree
- have been told by a shaman that my soul is Arcturian
- occasionally exceptional hearing, especially when people are talking about me
I actually freaked out some girls at a concert once. I was about 30-40 feet away from them and could hear them talking about me while the band was
playing. I looked over at them after just catching them say "...like that guy over there." They saw me look over, and were weirded out, immediately
saying "what!?, weird, you don't think he actually heard us, do you? That'd be friggin impossible." I didn't want to scare them anymore, but I did
consider looking straight at them again and giving them a knowing nod
- while I can't appear and disappear as dramatically as people in some of these stories, I generally surprise people when I approach them. They tend
not to notice me until I'm right in front of them or deliberately getting their attention (and I'm not small; 6'4). I have to remind myself to
consciously scrape my feet or otherwise make noise when approaching people especially older persons, I don't want to cause a heart attack!) I also
seem to be able to avoid being noticed through a conscious effort to not be seen.
Does this have any real significance in my life? Not that I'm particularly aware of. I generally avoid crowds because it really drains me
energetically. In conventional terms, I'd say I'm mildly autistic, but people really seem to enjoy talking to me about themselves and their problems.
They seem to really get something out of it. If I was going to speculate, it seems like my mission here is as a helper/facilitator/catalyst. Being
around me seems to help others tackle their problems/projects or grow in their awareness, but I'm not a fount of wisdom and esoteric knowledge (at
least not in a way that is consciously accessible to me).
So Lots of other people have probably thought that I'm not quite human, myself included, but like many things in the realm of the weird, there's no
tangible, clear impact on my life or understanding of myself.
edit on 7-4-2017 by ApisM because: Elaborating.
7-4-2017 by ApisM because: Elaborating