It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever come in contact with a person you felt was not quite human??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
yea, my mother in law! (ba-dum-dum)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh my god...This happens all the time, i wake up next to it every morning..I even married the bloody thing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Funny you said that about the old homeless lady.

I wasn't going to leave a comment on this thread, but I've had a similar experience as yours.

I volunteer twice a month at a food distribution center for the homeless and once met a old married couple that I served dinner to. We got to talking and the woman, May is her name. She commented to me that even though I have had a hard life, I had not lost my humanity and that was commendable." Now I never told her about my personal life. Maybe she just read it in my face, my actions, who knows?

Thinking back on this incident, this happed in July of 2007, I asked them where they were from and they said, "not around here, very far away - you wouldn't recognize the name". The man said they were sent on a mission to observe, I said "To observe what?" and he replied, "You, all of you".

They told me, "humanity has got to grow up"..............I chalked it up to the ramblings of a couple old slightly mentally unstable folks - but then when she touched my left arm, opening my third eye along with them knowing more about me than they should, I still wonder.

When I say they knew stuff about me, I really mean it, there are things I'm not going to list here on ATS that are too personal that they knew and their insightfulness was unnerving.

After they ate, they sought me out and thanked me but did not touch me again, they kept their distance. I never saw them again.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Anything that can haemorrage for a week, still live from it and repeat this step twelve times a year raises my brow slightly as a suspected non terrestrial species.

Open your eyes, they are everywhere!!

On a more serious note I used to work beside a guy that had cat like eyes, I made a post about it quite a while ago and the general consensus made me feel badcrap crazy in a nutshell

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
As in reply to Tonypazzo...my mother-in-law is like a nuclear missile.
you know she,s comin but there's f**k all you can do about it...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When I was a child, I was quite the capable swimmer and I went on holiday one year with my family to a place that had a swimming pool with a wave machine.

For a good proportion of the holiday I enjoyed going into the swimming pool and enjoying various other attractions of the swimming baths such as the long slides and etc.

Anyway, one day I was in the rather crowded swimming pool when the wave machine started, and I got a bit adventurous and a bit stupid as kids are sometimes bound to be and I went down to the deep end where the wave machine's waves were at their most extreme.

After a while, I knew I had made a mistake. The waves were crashing over me and I was struggling to remain above the surface. Literally, the powerful waves were putting me under, and no amount of swimming could get me away. I was trapped, treading deep water, gasping for air and sinking fast, and I just hoped the wave machine, which was on a timer, would soon end and I would be alright.

But on it went, the waves crashing, and me fighting to keep my body, and then just my head, then just my mouth and nostrils, above it. It began to dawn on me that I was struggling not just to remain above the waves, but for my life. I began to panic, but out of the futility of my struggles, I began to feel a sick calm. I began to accept my life may be ending, and there was nothing that could be done short of truly hoping the wave machine ended and the waters to become calm and give me respite or for a lifeguard to spot I was in dire straits. It did not happen.

It was then that I heard a woman's voice say quite clearly and calmly: "Are you alright or do you need a hand?" and I just managed to catch a glimpse of a rather pretty woman in perhaps her late 30's to 40's looking at me smiling, calmly riding the waves as if nothing was amiss.

"Can you help me please" I somehow managed to blurt out amid my struggles, and it was then the woman came over as calm as you like, and assuredly grabbed me round my chest with one arm, before swimming on her back to the shallow end, carrying me along to the shallow end, very much like what you would see in Baywatch.

We got to the shallow end, and she released me and I began to recover.

Needless to say, I thanked her for saving me, and she just smiled serenly and asked me if I would be alright. I thanked her again and told her I would be alright.

She said goodbye before swimming off for the deep end.

Meanwhile, I stayed in the shallow end, and got my breath back, truly grateful to the woman.

Here's the strange thing. I did not see that woman again. She was not a lifeguard (nor was she dressed as one), and she was not in the pool when I scanned a little while later, and I am sure I would have seen her leave. She made an impression on me by saving my life, and I'm sure I would have seen her again/

I did not see her around the holiday camp, in fact I never saw her again.

This might be thought of as normal, and I would agree, perhaps I just did not see her again because I was not paying attention in the pool when she got out, and perhaps I did not look hard enough around holiday camp to find her, but the strange thing for me is this.

As I struggled for my life and struggled to stay afloat, the whole time she was calm and serene, without a worry in the world, calmly riding the waves, with a smile on her face.

As she rescued me, her demeanour was always calm and serene, not what I would have thought typical of a person saving another, who would understandably perhaps feel very worried and concerned about seeing another person fighting for their life.

It was as if she was sure I would be okay, she was sure she could get me out of trouble, there was nothing to worry about. She was serene the whole time. She spotted me in difficulties when the lifeguards did not, and she calmly asked me if I needed help, then saved me.

She saved my life that day, and was serene and calm and unfussed throughout.

I will always be thankful to her. I still think about that day from time to time, about how she calmly saved me, and it does make me wonder. Particularly when I never saw her again the whole time I was on holiday, or swimming.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

So have you ever seen or met some-one you felt was not quite right.
Some-one too strange to be 100% human.

Hi smokingman2006, the only time I really felt that some-one was too strange to be 100% human are the two women in this unbelievable but really happened event.

www.colinandrews.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

thank you for the link that is one strange nasty story.
SM

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I meet quite afew people on a daily basis that are nothing more than a marble in a tin can. Does that count?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

So have you ever seen or met some-one you felt was not quite right.
Some-one too strange to be 100% human.

Hi smokingman2006, the only time I really felt that some-one was too strange to be 100% human are the two women in this unbelievable but really happened event.

www.colinandrews.net...

Thats some story, I watched the vids as well.

This reminds me of the movie fallen, its about a demon that moves through people etc.

Very strange story.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Thats some story, I watched the vids as well.

This reminds me of the movie fallen, its about a demon that moves through people etc.

Very strange story.

I love the film Fallen, Denzel Washington puts in a great performance!

It's usually on once or twice a year and every time I watch, although it's not particulary frightening, I'm left feeling slightly shook up and on edge.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I didn't realize that giving women multiple orgasms for extended periods of time was unusual until I started getting mobbed. I thought they were all talking about me because I was nice. Turns out that women don't like nice guys.

At first I thought other guys were just distracted, or not as interested as I was. In my time in the east I thought the difference was yoga. When I returned to the states I developed the theory that they weren't seeing the whole woman like I was.

www.multiorgasmic.com...

After I found this website I decided,
alien blood is as good a theory as any.

David Grouchy

[Mods: the link above and the subject of this post is about a Rutgers study on Sexuality. I hope this is not to racy, but feel free to delete if it is.]

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'd have to say yes, but I can't get away from myself. I've been around for half a century and I still have never found a place to fit in. I usually avoid people, and don't have friends. I don't understand or trust the species. Ironically, I feel that I am here to fulfill a destiny. When or where I don't know, but in the back of my mind, I can feel it. Sense it. I have probably met 'non-humans' but I wasn't curious enough to open a dialogue, even though I would get a sense of their ancient origins (on a few occasions). I'm sure they would think I was nuts. I did it once and I've never heard from her again.
Either way, that's my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have a good friend who works as a (real) psychic - he has worked with the police on numerous occassions, they keep coming back to him, he also has a phenomenal healing rate (he recovered from a completely broken arm in less than a week that the docs said would take at least 6-8 weeks to heal), never gets sick (not even a cold - and he has two kids in grade school bringing school germs home on a regular basis), when he spreads his fingers his third and 4th fingers on each hand cannot seperate, although they aren't joined together.

He has also been legally declared dead four times, and has woken up in the morgue twice. He thinks death is very overrated.

He can also write with BOTH hands at the SAME TIME. But when he writes with his left hand, it is a mirror image of what he writes with his right hand. If you look at the left handed writing in a mirror, it is a carbon copy of how he writes with his right hand.

I've also seen him start a car with a dead battery by holding his hand very close over the top of the battery and telling the driver to start again (no jumper cables required). He can't have a television or radio in his house as every time he walks by the signal goes to static, even on digital cable stations. If he gets mad about something, he can short out electronics. We were in his bank one day, and he got mad at a teller about an incorrect charge that she was refusing to deal with, and ALL the computers in the ENTIRE branch lost power, everything else was still working fine. Now whenever he has a question about his account the branch manager deals with him personally!

So yes, I'd have to say that I don't for one minute believe that he's 100% "human".

He once took a crystal ball on a trip with him where a police department had asked him to fly up to sort out a case (which he did), but when he went through airport security, it washed out the xray machine to a completely white screen. Apparently the xray person just said "whoa" and they had to search his bag manually. When they found the crystal ball, the security person just said "so that's a REAL one"!

edit on 29-9-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
some good cases here so far the twins are one freaky story

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Have you ever come in contact with a person you felt was not quite human??

Sure. On the internet. At certain 'conspiracy' sites.

Seriously though .. yes ... I talked to a ghost once.
We thought he was a human and I was asking directions (and got them).
(perfect English from a Japanese fella in a cemetary in Japan).
We turned for a second and then looked back. He was gone.
I heard him speak in perfect English - New England style.
My friend from Georgia heard perfect English - Georgia style.

I know that's not the kind of 'non human' thing you're looking for .. but it's the best story I've got.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Have you ever told this story before?
It's sounds very familiar to me. Like I have read it some where before.
I know it sounds weird, but I knew what you where gonna say before I finished reading.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I suppose it's relative to your conception of what is human. Have you ever met anyone who fits your question, OP?
I'm straining to recall if this was your story...about seeing a reptilian, huge in size, while you were smoking on the porch...and then you saw it inside the place of neighbors? Was that you?

I look fairly hard for proof of humanity, and I see people in vans driving over a wounded bird that was still able to move about and half way fly...I guess the sensors didn't pick up the obstacle and stop the car automatically...? I see a lot of sub-humans, basically. It'd be nice to see humans, I guess. Maybe I'm not quite right.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ya everyone I have ever meet is bizarre to say the least, and they all believe in weird things to... So I would say they are alien like.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zosocoda
reply to post by Death_Kron

Have you ever told this story before?
It's sounds very familiar to me. Like I have read it some where before.
I know it sounds weird, but I knew what you where gonna say before I finished reading.

Yep, I have indeed.

I made a thread about the whole experience a couple of days after it happened, it'll be in my thread list somewhere.

Edit to add:

Here's the original thread for anyone who is interested: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The wording maybe slightly different, it was a long time ago and I've slept since then
but it shows the same points of the story, like I said... a pretty strange encounter!

edit on 29/9/10 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join