It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever come in contact with a person you felt was not quite human??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here is my question the all posters on this site.
If Aliens are really living amongst us as humans some of us must have come across them.
So have you ever seen or met some-one you felt was not quite right.
Some-one too strange to be 100% human.
what is the closest thing you have met to an Alien?
what was the weirdest thing this person did or said?

this thread could be fun.....

SM

edit on 29-9-2010 by smokingman2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was friends (through the internet) for several years with Fred Irland of the Cassiopaean Experiment.
Fred was the channel for those sessions. He is a VERY different sort of person, and when you hear him speak he makes you feel like his personality is of someone who doesn't belong in his own body.

Fred's name has been changed to "Frank Scott" here, however the original sessions remain otherwise unedited: www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Politicians... And nameless employees of u.s govt. alphabet agencies...

CX

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Politicians... And nameless employees of u.s govt. alphabet agencies...

Definately.

During my service in S. Armagh i had the pleasure of meeting politicians which i swear were not on this planet!

Other than that, the only person who has ever intrigued me as though there was something different about them was a homeless woman in London. She was camped out under a pile of blankets round by Kings Cross station, she was about 70 years old, the oldest homeless person i'd ever seen anyway.

I said hi, had a quick chat with her and asked if she wanted something to eat. She said thanks and i got her a couple of packs of sandwiches and some drink. When i had to go, she said thanks again and reached out to touch my arm, like in grattitude, and as she did so i felt the weirdest feeling go up my arm and into my chest area. The only way i can explain it, it was like a shiver but a warmer, nicer shiver.

That wasn't the weirdest bit...

I looked at her and she just smiled, but her eyes, which were kind of greying like when you have a cataract, one of them sort of gave a flash, like a twinkle. You know how they portray someones eyes sparkling in a movie, or teeth glinting in a toothpaste advert? Her eye did that.

I have since tried to put it down to some light effect, but it was typical British weather that day, overcast and gloomy, i remember because i gave her the sandwiches in a bag as it was looking like rain.

So yeah, that was a bit odd to say the least. Probably nothing, but who knows.

CX.

edit on 29/9/10 by CX because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
there have been instances where i ran into someone i swore i had seen in other random places.. one often ill be at a fundraiser, or a carnival, and ill win a door prize, and right after acquiring my prize, someone i swore id seen before, though dont know would ask me for the item i had won... perhaps it was an alien, and they wanted to see how materialistic i am.. i often gave them the prize..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

nice story, how long ago was this event?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I encounter individuals on a daily basis who I am convinced are not human.

Just the other day one of them was arrested for receiving stolen canker sore cream. Several others frequently cover a local park with Keystone Light cans and flip over picnic tables after covering them with nonsensical markings and genitalia referencing phrases.

In worst cases they will attack and even kill each other and occasionally attack or kill a real human being for bizarre and abstract reasons like "street cred" or to acquire adornments or allegedly to impress one of the non-human females into mating behavior.

If not alien they are certainly sub-human.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

General Mc Crystal. John Hutchinson of the anti-gravity fame....My ex boyfriend Brian.

I don't think any of these people are really fully human.

CX

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by CX

nice story, how long ago was this event?

Not last year, the year before. The lady was either polish or somewhere like that as she struggled with her english. She spoke enough to get a rough conversation out of her, but nothing much.

CX.

edit on 29/9/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

thank you for your reply
I am in the process of researching weird human events.
one more question did you notice any strange ink markings on her?
thank you for your time
SM

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeah I have.... Mr Lifto!

The guy was a freak... and an absolute douche-bag!

IRM

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
My Ex mother in Law... I know she wasn't from this Earth..She was definitely from Uranus..LOL

CX

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

reply to post by CX

thank you for your reply
I am in the process of researching weird human events.
one more question did you notice any strange ink markings on her?
thank you for your time
SM

No, but then again she was wrapped up in what looked to be about a dozen jumpers and scarves.

Hat on too, it was chilly though. Fingerless gloves, no markings on her fingers as far as i recall. Nothing out of the ordinary to remember about her skin put it that way.

CX.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Here is my question the all posters on this site.
If Aliens are really living amongst us as humans some of us must have come across them.
So have you ever seen or met some-one you felt was not quite right.
Some-one too strange to be 100% human.
what is the closest thing you have met to an Alien?
what was the weirdest thing this person did or said?

this thread could be fun.....

SM

edit on 29-9-2010 by smokingman2006 because: (no reason given)

I sincerely believe there are Aliens amongst Humanity - They have always been amonst you - They incarnate in Human form and there is no telling who they are as they are in all walks of life.
These Aliens are souls that have evolved in degrees of understanding and come to assist.
Many have a sense of not belonging and see what to them is obviously ailing this world.
Many do not even know they are Alien as it is not as important a factor as the mission they are on.
Many who are aware would consider disclosure anti productive as it is obviously hard to prove, open to attacks ofothers thinking them deranged etc and may undermine their purpose for being here.

edit on 29-9-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My experience....

I had a couple come into my shop and they were dressed like hippies but all their clothes and accoutrement looked brand new. They spoke beautiful English but with an accent I couldn't identify.

The strange part is that they seemed fascinated by such ordinary implements at my desk. Ballpoint pens,
a pair of scissors, digital camera, etc.

When I asked where they were from, they gave me an odd look and left abruptly.

I also met a woman/stranger on a beach in Mexico that knew way to many intimate details of my life.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Nice story CX.

The eye twinkling part reminded me of the scene at the start of Men In Black when Jay (Will Smith) eventually catches up with the guy he's chasing and when he looks into his eyes they sort of twitch, know which bit I mean?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Have read several Laura Knight Jadczyk books.

Some of the stuff these folks are channeling are quite interesting.

Have bookmarked your link.

Thank you for sharing...........starred your post.

CX

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by CX

Nice story CX.

The eye twinkling part reminded me of the scene at the start of Men In Black when Jay (Will Smith) eventually catches up with the guy he's chasing and when he looks into his eyes they sort of twitch, know which bit I mean?

I know exactly what you mean, but now that you mention the film MIB, it was more like the twinkle in that baby squid that was born in the car, the one that Will Smith holds.....go to 5:22 in this video....thats exactly what one of her eyes appeared to do.

CX.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
COOL thread... i like the question:

Alien Hybrid Clones.....LOOK at GLASGOW (scotland)...massive explosion in last few decades of the same manufactured DNA.

The light Children of Pharaoh
Royal Guard.

I AM PHARAOH.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Yeah I remember that bit aswell! Pretty freaky eh?

For my own personal experience:

About a year and a half ago I spotted a UFO in the sky, it definitely wasn't any man made or human aerial object I've ever seen before and either way had me pretty spooked.

Anyways, a couple of nights afterwards I went to the pub with one of my friend for a quiet few pints, as we are both smokers we were sitting outside in the smoking area so we could enjoy a couple of fags with our drinks.

A middle aged woman came out of the pub and over to to the smoking area for a cigarette, as still was standing there looking up at the nights sky she quite rapidly turned around looked at me and said something along the lines of "You've seen them too then?"

I must stress that I didn't know this lady from adam and there's no possible way she could have known I'd spotted a UFO a few nights before as I hadn't told anyone. As soon as she said it I had an unconscious thought and just knew that's what she was talking about, anyways I replied back and we had a small conversation about UFO's in the sky recently and she told me she had seen one aswell.

There was something pretty strange about this woman and the other weird thing was that she kept misprouncing the word UFO, she was saying it like "youuuuufo"

At the end of the day I'm not sure what to make of the encounter, it could of been a simple (yet highly unlikely) conversation but I definitely felt that there was something about this woman.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join