It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Wants to Read Your Emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Good for them, I hope they win so they manipulate more of taxes for nonsense OBAMA is always doing something to undermine his citezens and you all let it happen!

You will live your whole life never knowing you have been had, its what sheep do.....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

IMO - its only scary if you have something to hide.

But again...thats just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Im curious to know why they even bother even ask about it. Im sure they have been doing it for years now without anyone knowing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i wish i could post the link to this;"Nova, the spy factory". This program is must need to see! It tells all on the electronic spying that goes on in the USA. do a web search for nova, the spy factory. enjoy

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Here's the link

Nova : The Spy Factory

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Here is a related thread: Obama admin wants to track you on the internet now

This intented law would be against all privacy someone can have in the internet and it will also affect the overall security. Maybe the US government would also insist that software developers let security holes open so that they can track the communication of the people easier. This would affect the overall internet security.

But in the US and UK there were already attempts to force encryption program makers to either create backdoors or to deposit encryption keys at the government. One example: Preliminary proceedings against the Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) developer. It was claimed that he breached exportation rules, because the government considered safe encryption keys as weapons. But 2005 the crpyto wars was considered to be finally over: The crypto wars are over
So now we see that the "crypto wars" starting again or never ended.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

My Dear TheOracle

I think it is about time the US government did do exactly this to its US citizens.

Why you rightly ask, because they have been doing it to the rest of the world for many many years through your NSA and Echelon

en.wikipedia.org...(signals_intelligence)

See it believe it live with it or revolt.

Spelling

Know your real enemy.

edit on 29-9-2010 by MAC269 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join