It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unDisclosure: Now what?! Here's what!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
(In light of the sure to come onslaught of seekers due to mainstream coverage...)

This recent exopolitics effort resulted in an utter flood of inquiries from my circle from those that would turn the topic off even in a bar after an armload of budweiser! It has been a lousy couple days indeed. Their guard is down. So dangerous right now as all the garbage accounts fill their #1 online research tool of choice. I left them with some key words to look for to discern the utter crap from the possible real deal. Maybe we all should do this. Find a few examples in quotes to follow.

What I'm skeptical about is the EASY 90%+ cases of "contactees" that I know are complete fabrication (oh cry me a river!) or psychosis(keep crying!), the "channeling" and the "love and light" "Sacred G" cult that has sprung up. Just stop it as you are going to be made an even bigger fool, and you will be very shortly I promise you. A whole new crew of seekers are coming and many have legal positions and positions of real power!

I said 90%+. That leaves up to 10%, which is still mighty compelling or well faked. Even 1% truth is quite a mighty number amongst the hogwash that lines the streets of the ET university campus. I'm only a skeptic of the fuel in this sputtering engine we call ufology.1% truth or less is the reality but that is the stuff you don't likely know much about since it is smothered in the crap that wastes an easy 5% of the general internet data space. I know there are aliens, ufos and odd spiritual phenomena, so does nearly every skeptic but most don't know for themselves 100%. In times like these your new best friends are the debunkers that you might have been trashing to hell and back. Yes they are over the top and playing an angry song much of the time but that's necessary as this topic is built mostly on hogwash and copyrighted tripe. Even those that need to believe know this. There's a flood of highly educated newcomers coming but they are infants in this field. They will need to learn hot and cold all over again.

Either way, I still find myself on the conspiracy angle as now I'm forced to oppose the general intent of ufology, starting a couple days back. This is clearly being allowed to happen, but to what end? The gentlemen are sincere and beyond credible, but so is your average orthodox preacher. So is it really a matter of belief, revelation or disclosure of a theory? Revelation would clear up this pukeworthy genre real quick and separate the love and light from the lovely reality of sober & sound minds. Religion could be sorted out much the same way could it not? Maranatha! Come, Mahdi! Come, Xenu! That you Bhudda? Oh no, he's eating!

Today it was hard for me to tell those close to me that, while an easy 90%+ truthful accounts were presented, it is likely a means to an end and at least one author present is thinking about selling books, lighters, ball caps, widgets while another guy asking questions wants to own the situation. (and no, I'm not talking Robert Hastings!!!) If it sounds too good to be true..... It almost always is. There is a price. Though none of those men and women are (admittedly) aware what the bigger picture is, they pawned themselves, likely, for someone's book rights, some sociopolitical body's greater (take note!) "strategic social plan" or simply because they want to make good with the Creator in their last 1/4 life. The blind profits shouldn't bother contesting this here either. I & you likely already know the response and most of the others here do too. Many will try to own this whole thing now. The "Judy/Joe the astronomer & her/his landscaper ancient history ufologist pal too" amongst us.

It's now time to unleash the hounds and stop patting jokers on the back as our hands surely have become arthritic and sore by now. Indeed a new awakening is occurring and your best bet is to steer your loved ones to real anomalies while showing them the hoaxes and the hoaxers. Roswell is so much a good tale and probably the only really good, strong, tale backed by a clear media manipulation. Maybe show them some DaVincis with the ufos on em! Arm them with the words to watch out for, the advertising tricks. Fill them up with the list of hoaxes that spans 99% of this field. And, by association, the truther movement is going to rare its head since there is a link to it on almost every ufo/conspiracy site. Another 90% lies and profit field. But just even 1% truth in any of these genres is a blockbuster!

Guide your loved ones to the real deal or truly compelling videos etc. Keep them away from the fearmongers, the profiteers, the "live forever ring" advertising banner quilts that pepper this vast web! Some 90's Art Bell shows would be an enormous help. Let them hear the compelling shows and demonstrate the hoax shows. You will likely raise eyebrows and get an apology/confession from those in your circle.

So even I will now remain a skeptic/debunker/experiencer/believer. Even though I have 100% fact based belief/knowing, through my own eyes and experience, with sound minded family to witness my history with this topic and it's the reason I'm here. You'll never hear a juicy ufo tale out of me until a revelation happens and there are no idiots profiteering while people still suffer with what they saw & experienced. Some accounts are real to the experienced. But it's not a good time to reveal it. Not amongst the curbside justice worthy liars in this arbitrary cancer study we call ufology.

Believers, knowers, experiencers, real abductees / contactees it's now time to turn your hat and be a guide in this excrement storm as the sleeping now awaken confused, frightened and OVERLOADED WITH OBVIOUS GARBAGE in their natural quest to know more. Be gracious and try not to laugh as they ask the same questions you once did and show you that same alien peaking through the window video along with the burrito alien etc.They have the benefit of a guide, unlike we did! And tell them, no one line posts!!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The very first book I read on the subject remains to me more convincing than any video, photo, or witness testimony - Communion by Whitley Strieber (for goodness sake just look at the cover of that book! hypnotizing.) - and I think it seriously belongs in your hypothetical 10% of "real deal". It's an autobiography of his lifetime experience of the abduction phenomenon, and how it completely changed his life. One thing is obvious - he clearly believes the experience is real, although he isn't convinced they are alien. He is simply reporting what he experienced.

Cheers =)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

I agree! While fantasic, the claims, I feel there's something to it. And after such an experience, whether imagined or real, it changes you. I do like Whitley's style, too. He's not getting by on charm alone.

new topics

join