It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Ahmadinejad trade barbs over 9/11 -AhmadinejadCalls BS on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Obama, Ahmadinejad trade barbs over 9/11

news.yahoo.com

NEW YORK – President Barack Obama and Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad traded heated remarks Friday on the emotional subject of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, and hopes for a quick resumption of talks on Iran's suspect nuclear program appeared to fade.

Obama accused Ahmadinejad of making "offensive" and "hateful" comments when he said most of the world thinks the United States was behind the attacks to benefit Israel. The Iranian president defended his remarks from a day earlier at the Uni
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 023030p://upWednesday by seridium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think Ahmadinejad might be on to something here a "fact finding committee" what a grand idea
Thanks to President Ahmadinejad for raising the subject of US involvement, and putting it squarely on the front page of media around the world. Good on Iran's leader for calling it as he sees it.
Oh and for those of you who think he wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth? Bull.
It was a mis-translation which the coporate media use over and over. What he said was... "The regime occupying Palestine (The Zionist regime) must pass through the sands of time." It's like saying the NeoCons must take a hike.
By the way, which regime is wiping whom off the face of the earth?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Come on President Obama...

Prove you deserved that peace prize you accepted....

Make peace

please

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Iran knows that their silence would hurt them in the long run. This strategy of manipulating the media into covering Iranian issues , keeps an eye on Iran by the public and forces the PTB to back off or risk increasing the visibility of their actions which would bring them into question; not to mention questioning 911 on an international scale creates a skeptical vibe which will carry over into whatever else the US would say. LOL All the Iranian leader has to do at this point is call Obama's legitimacy into question and watch the " roaches scatter". The internet is the world's greatest ally against the PTB and probably what "Jesus", I kid I kid, was referring to when he said "all secrets shall be revealed". The larger the stage Amadinejad gets the larger he will make it using the media's penchant for sensationalism against itself...... Robert Green should get on this ASAP!

edit on 29-9-2010 by fonenyc because: I missed a few words; I will edit before I post from now on

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

Yeah but honestly who believes the american gov so called terrorist plots on america, I know at least 60% call Bullsiht on the cover up, there are so many factors that make America the conspirators behind this whole fiasco of lies and deception, im just one person and can figure out their little game for world domination

top topics

join