It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Triangle of proof,the 3star / 3engine method of detecting them.

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
In my opinion because i saw a real 100% over 54 FEET IN LENGTH air craft, flying as slow as a blimp and as low as 39 stories. I would ask if u take some time to view some videos in which will 100% separate the triangle alien race from the so called saucer race.

In a lot of videos the people in the video are not aware because there brains have all ways been programmed to see and witness and want to view a round object, multiple objects and flying Frisbees.
1. one light=1 probe
2. three light= 1 triangle.

But we are going to change that mind state for a minute, We are going to use those lights and call them the "three stars/3 engines" in most of these videos and in some VIDEOS because the mind state is still on MULTIPLE SAUCERS, please distinguish what are SAUCERS and what’s a triangle formation, AND NOT 3 OR 6 SAUCERS FLYING TOGETHER AS IF SOME galactic parade.

Connect the 3 stars/ 3 ENGINES every one, because the engines of there space craft cannot be cloaked, its there only give away,there only weekness.

In most of these videos what the looker is actually looking at are probes going either back or to the triangle it self.

Because his brain is still programmed on saucers and multiples flying objects, this looker is not aware of the triangle but u can clearly……CONNECT THE 3 STARS/3 engines.
What he is actually looking at is 2 triangle and one probe.
www.youtube.com...

In the next video the man doesn't realize that a triangle is above his view and THAT the *&^%$^% have sent 2 maybe 3 probes to scout out the situation. Uso probes tend to stay close to water and hover, unlike the triangle probes which seem to have more distance and speed as studied in alot of videos. Sad to say at the end u could only see the massive shape of the triangle but can clearly see the one light/engine probes. www.youtube.com...

What happens to the viewer of today when he or she looks at a video with night vision, when they disappear the viewer ALWAYS FEELS THAT ITS OVER. Please pay very close attention to when it disappears, this video here is a probe traveling very far to dock in side ...THE 3 STARS/3 engines.
www.youtube.com...

BACK IN THE EARLY FORM OF FLYING amongst THE WORLD,THE ALIENS HAVE AND STILL SOMETIMES DO the old docking and landing bit but in high cases of obtaining multiple probes, i have noticed that they are starting to dock on the out side more then the inside as of lately, as of the late 1990s lately.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I don’t know what the average count of videos u can put on here so i will stop with just these. if u have questions on other videos that u need clarification on, i am here to help.

I don’t think the government will ever have the galls to shoot one of these things down ,3 big engines like that carrying all that weight, most definitely isn’t a energy that they would want crashing IN ANY SHAPE WAY OR FORM.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I enjoyed this one:

FOX interview with Night Vision guy

I'm amazed at the positive treatment of the subject by Fox. Another sign of the increasingly apparent disclosure process? I also want to add that I agree with your observation about ONE three-engine (three light) triangle UFO where the commentary describes it as three objects moving in formation. The others were also quite possibly only one or two triangles instead of multiple spherical objects as is usually assumed. More to watch before I make further comments.

This one was linked from the first video on Youtube and caught my eye:

Nick Pope (former head of UK military UFO research) tries to convince a FOX media puppet

Unfortunately the FOX guy here was a bit of an idiot and tried to suggest that bottle rockets (WTF?) were probably the cause of UFO sightings - he even interrupted Pope's commentary on radar tracked dogfights over the UK to claim that ridiculous explanation! He interrupted Pope again, with a classic derogatory "Are you a believer" ie "Can I subject you to ridicule?"

Pope handled him quite well I thought.

I haven't watched all your videos yet and will come back to this later. Thanks for posting your thoughts on this intriguing subject!

edit on 29-9-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Connect the 3 stars/ 3 ENGINES every one, because the engines of there space craft cannot be cloaked, its there only give away,there only weakness.

Very good observation.... top of the class

Have a look at this... tell me what YOU see

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In my opinion because i saw a real 100%, over 540 FEET IN LENGTH air craft, flying as slow as a blimp and as low as 39 stories. I would ask if u take some time to view some videos in which will 100% separate the triangle alien race from the so called saucer race.

In a lot of videos the people in the video are not aware because there brains have all ways been programmed to see and witness and want to view a round object, multiple objects and flying Frisbees.
1. one light=1 probe
2. three light= 1 triangle.

But we are going to change that mind state for a minute, We are going to use those lights and call them the "three stars/3 engines" in most of these videos and in some VIDEOS because the mind state is still on MULTIPLE SAUCERS, please distinguish what are SAUCERS and what’s a triangle formation, AND NOT 3 OR 6 SAUCERS FLYING TOGETHER AS IF SOME galactic parade.

Connect the 3 stars/ 3 ENGINES every one, because the engines of there space craft cannot be cloaked, its there only give away,there only weekness.

In most of these videos what the looker is actually looking at are probes going either back or to the triangle it self.

Because his brain is still programmed on saucers and multiples flying objects, this looker is not aware of the triangle but u can clearly……CONNECT THE 3 STARS/3 engines.
What he is actually looking at is 2 triangle and one probe.
www.youtube.com...

In the next video the man doesn't realize that a triangle is above his view and THAT the *&^%$^% have sent 2 maybe 3 probes to scout out the situation. Uso probes tend to stay close to water and hover, unlike the triangle probes which seem to have more distance and speed as studied in alot of videos. Sad to say at the end u could only see the massive shape of the triangle but can clearly see the one light/engine probes. www.youtube.com...

What happens to the viewer of today when he or she looks at a video with night vision, when they disappear the viewer ALWAYS FEELS THAT ITS OVER. Please pay very close attention to when it disappears, this video here is a probe traveling very far to dock in side ...THE 3 STARS/3 engines.
www.youtube.com...

BACK IN THE EARLY FORM OF FLYING amongst THE WORLD,THE ALIENS HAVE AND STILL SOMETIMES DO the old docking and landing bit but in high cases of obtaining multiple probes, i have noticed that they are starting to dock on the out side more then the inside as of lately, as of the late 1990s lately.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I don’t know what the average count of videos u can put on here so i will stop with just these. if u have questions on other videos that u need clarification on, i am here to help.

I don’t think the government will ever have the galls to shoot one of these things down ,3 big engines like that carrying all that weight, most definitely isn’t a energy that they would want crashing IN ANY SHAPE WAY OR FORM.

In a earlier post i made i said that the triangle in length was a football field and half give or take 20 yards. 180yards equals 540 feet..sorry ! instead of the 54feet i meant to say 540feet

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

In one of the most depressing episodes in my life of ufo hunters was this one.
i honestly have not done not one bit of study on what prompted the uso*&^%$# to come out the way they did but from what some one told me they came out in droves and it should be a lot of history on the uso&^%$%^& back in world war 1 and 2.

In this video because his mind hasn’t been upgraded to the new age of the millennium of looking UP for proof, he totally to me just..urrgggg.
But any way, in this video these are what the uso *&^%$^% use. Where ever this came from they saw the uso*&^&% traveling underwater and created it just how they saw it..u can start at 224 if you like.
It wasn’t a plane it was a usos craft
..www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Connect the 3 stars/ 3 ENGINES every one, because the engines of there space craft cannot be cloaked, its there only give away,there only weakness.

Very good observation.... top of the class

Have a look at this... tell me what YOU see

It looks to be a plane, i would say a triangle but to see the whole thing to me would be the first as far as day light is concerned.Im only saying a tringle as of the dent at the tail end,not very clear,i honestly dont know,do u have other pictures ?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hi,

Here is another picture of the craft.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e456c66355ec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Both pics of the triangle seem to have like a ball attached to the rear where the wings meet

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LSWONE

Its the space shuttle returning to earth in an earthly format of looking at it,the underneath is bright which says that its reflectin sun light but the dent is strange in a uflogist as that of a triangle..ok i went deep in this one and my final conclusion is.

Because of the dent which for some reason the probes do not ever form at the bottom.
I GUESS MY FINAL AND LAST CONCLUSION THAT IS ATLEAST IN THE LOWER 80% IS.
That right theRE is a triangle in day light,being captured on film picking up 3 to mayb 5 probes and there just tagging along underneath,why ? because there energy source can not be cloaked AND FOR SOME REASON OVER THE LAST YEARS THIS IS HOW THERE DOING IT.
now if this is a trick question then i would say it is a kite,lol

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
[redacted]

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

This is a recent so called 2 spaceships flying together but in reality its just 2 of the 3 engines that the triangle race use.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

This is a recent so called 2 spaceships flying together but in reality its just 2 of the 3 engines that the triangle race use.
www.youtube.com...

This is what they might be up a little closer> www.youtube.com...

Even closer> www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

At a distance> www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I would have been happy with the Santiago clip only, that was awesome!!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

hey unc good to see u,on the computer i am on doesnt have an abode somthing but when i get home i will look at it then.tis me favorite unc on me favorite site.

edit on 19-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
seen one. 2006. fast. pitch black color. not curious to see another. and why was it so near to my back garden?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

why the not curiosity?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Wow, they must be skydiving all over the place now

They traveled a lot of sky to be sky divers and how can you explain how bright they got?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

hey unc good to see u,on the computer i am on doesnt have an abode somthing but when i get home i will look at it then.tis me favorite unc on me favorite site.

edit on 19-10-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

> Your loyal Uncle will never forsake you. Always here when you call.

> I'm hoping Fred "Fly_on_the_wall" is on here too. No sign as of the Fredder though. :-( Btw is Arnie on here by any chance?

> Just to note the magnesium flares are just a theory. I am not trying to be a Dp/don. I'm only looking at possibilities. Never know, one day there could be something that truly can't be explained and rationalized away....... then :-)))))))))))

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well the Triangle with the three engines are ours, even Ed Fouche says so TR3-B

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The rest are "Critters' I doubt we could even shoot them if we tried
but maybe we could capture one. In any case the AF is correct neither example pose a threat to national security

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join