It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German UFO Foo Fighters,old tech,todays new government pest?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
With all the recent concern over UFO's shutting down nukes and breaching National Security, could it be this old school german tec is being used against us by the Soviet Union or another foe? You decide.

See some very rare photos taken out of German libraries by French researchers of flying machines (see it on video!). These photos could not be found in North America - until now.

A German scientist, Victor Schamber, was the designer of many crafts and were involved in some alien type crafts. Victor Schamber was of the same class as Nicola Tesla.

People in Germany and North America photographed many of these but they were not thought of as being a craft, since all people could see would be something like a meteorite or 'ball of fire' moving at high speed across the sky (there are many of these photos on the video). Much of this research and development was suppressed from the public and even their own German Government. The video explains why they never used these Foo Fighters in World War II - there was a different agenda that the Germans had and it involved ET's.

www.germanufochatter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Perhaps the Germans had acquired some saucer-technology by shooting down Ze Aliens?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

CASH69.....

You might this thread interesting.....

We discussed "Foo Fighters" a fair bit in here.

The “Original” Foo Fighter Photo – Is It “Real”?.

It's a crazy topic!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Foo fighters have always been talked about.but if you were to check out the link provided,there seems to be quite a bit of interesting things on this subject.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

They evidently got the idea somewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with aliens.. this tech was made by Viktor Schauberger who was forced to work for the Nazi's. Someone even attested to seeing his devices working in the labs. After WWII some Americans who were claimed to have CIA ties contacted Schauberger and ended up taking control of all his intellectual properties without his knowledge because he couldn't read the contracts.. and then he died a few days later.

I have been telling people these nuke UFO sightings are likely the US using this technology and the idea of foo fighters and testing it with or without the people at the nuke sightings knowing it was our tech.

I am of the opinion that the US has been suppressing this technology since they acquired it at the end of WWII and even suppressing our technological knowledge -- education -- somehow. I feel they are doing this because they believe the tech is too dangerous not only to us as a race but to our economy as well because it would put everyone out of work. Either that or they are just greedy and know it would destroy the oil economy.

edit on 29-9-2010 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I guess it's possible some other country may have developed a Foo Fighter drone of some kind to sabotage our nukes?

edit on 29-9-2010 by CASH69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's possible it was some other country but I don't think that is what is going on. I think it was a blind test by our own government without telling the people involved. Or that is what they are pretending so when it happens to other cpuntries they think it is aliens and not us.

new topics

top topics

join