It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion And Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This post is a theory of the tyrannical side of both religion and government! Both always lead to some type of tyranny,See if you start a free Government you must pick leaders,And when the leaders get power they always turn the power against the people in the country. Why? to keep the power,it's like a drug,face it if you can tell people what they can or cant do it gives you a high like heroin,and you will do anything to keep that power!
Even if it means you turn into a murderous tyrant,Take any government in history always ends the same the freedoms are slowly lost, till you must meet some tyrants demands to get or do anything !
Religion is exactly the same,God tells us one thing then some religious leader comes along and says do it may way or you wont go to heaven,Take the catholic church, God said pray to no one but me, yet how many prayers do they have to saints? How many times in history do you see this religion or that religion,tell someone if you don't convert to my religion we are going to kill you? Why, to keep their power!
So my theory is power produces endorphins or something that must be addictive,That's why people are always looking for more power! Can anyone tell me if my theory is correct?

join