It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Schools Her Dr. & Grows Back Severed Finger Tip- For Real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Now what a great, great story this is!

Through regenerative medicine, this lady says no to the emergency room, does a bunch of research, and literally grows back the tip of her finger. Pretty amazing.

She had lost it in a closing door- check this out!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
She probably might have used the power of the mind (No kidding) Some people use the power of the mind to heal

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how it grew back. The fact that she was able to figure it out on her own, and not do it with pharmaceuticals is great. This should show the medical community that they do not know it all.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

“She is a witch burn her.”

In all seriousness, it looks more like the tip of the cut healed over and the nail grew back normally. Her pinky looks a bit short still.

If it is growing back that is amazing, but it looks, more like a very clean heal.

Raist

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
After spending many years chef-ing it up in kitchens I have seen many fingers injured and once lost a tip of one of my fingers too. Myself and all the other people I know that lost a tip of their finger, healed to the same degree as that woman.

If she had lost the tip past the first knuckle and it grew back, then I would be impressed.

edit on 9/28/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join