It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has the recent disclosure done for your skeptic friends?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Yes can anyone explain to me what disclosure mean again

The word has become devoid of meaning

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
so there is answer OP! DISCLOSURE DISMOSER!

so what's different!! LOL!

the difference is first hand accounts from defense personnel who where there who know what our craft look like and , say nope they aren't ours

in public on camera let the chips fall where they may

and it is getting traction there will be more

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
so there is answer OP! DISCLOSURE DISMOSER!

so what's different!! LOL!

the difference is first hand accounts from defense personnel who where there who know what our craft look like and , say nope they aren't ours

in public on camera let the chips fall where they may

and it is getting traction there will be more

Well, 10 yrs ago minus one or two .. Disclosure Panel (with Greer) was pretty much alike and NOTHING came out of it for the general public. A lot for researching and fame for the person there but.. no capital D.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Robert Salas was there with Greer in 2001.
Charles Halt was there with Greer in 2001.

Nothing new. Old stories which were "disclosed" a long time ago and they carry exactly the same weight now as they did then. No new evidence. No evidence at all. Eyes lie. People lie. Senses fool us. People fool us.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Robert Salas was there with Greer in 2001.
Charles Halt was there with Greer in 2001.

Nothing new. Old stories which were "disclosed" a long time ago and they carry exactly the same weight now as they did then. No new evidence. No evidence at all. Eyes lie. People lie. Senses fool us. People fool us.

you mean when he cried.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So anyone that works for the airforce can perfectly identify every single aircraft / experimental project / weather phenomenon / or anything else that might be in the sky ever that is known to man kind and never ever make mistakes or have any of the human failings of misinterpretations of visual data that the whole rest of the human race have?

I didn't realise the entry requirements for the air force were that high.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm not saying the evidence is new and I didn't think it would be

a . what has happened has happened it's history
b. the Pentagon or the White House won't disclose anything because they are the ones keeping this a secret

this was different because it wasn't a conference targeted at UFO nuts

it was broadcast on a national consumer News Outlet
and for those who have no idea what goes on, not for conspiracy fans like us who eat this stuff for breakfast

they not only talked ETs messing with nukes but they outed secret cabals in higher eschelons of Defense as perpetrating a coverup and they think that this coverup is dangerous for ordinary citizens

and they did say that ,now it is on all kinds of other news stations
not as a 'what some people saw something' but as we are being watched AND tampered with by ALIENS!

and that makes it different than what has gone on before. Yes it's a baby step but it's more progress than has been seen in a long time

that's my take ,and yes life goes on Thank Goodness ! no reason to freak out they've been here this whole time

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No new evidence. No evidence at all. Eyes lie. People lie. Senses fool us. People fool us.

Skeptics and debunkers induce unnecessary doubt. Debunkers induce more doubt. Debunkers induce more and more perpetual doubt. Debunkers never cease inducing doubt.

Brave and credible military men on CNN saying it's OK to believe in UFOs and ETs, that's good enough for me. And billions of other people I'm sure!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Brave and credible military men on CNN saying it's OK to believe in UFOs and ETs, that's good enough for me. And billions of other people I'm sure!

Never trust anything that comes from the MSM, they're run by the Illuminati you know

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What, exactly, was disclosed?

I didn't see any aliens.

So we had disclosure that people have seen strange things in the sky. And, at the same time, nukes malfunctioned.

I don't think this counts as disclosure of anything, other than people seeing strange stuff in the sky.

One last question, how do we know the "strange lights" were NOT man made?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Last year on the History Channel, they aired the two hour special called "I Know What I Saw". It was about people from countries all over the world, and they were ex-military, former politicians, and other "credible" sources talking about UFOs in a conference in D.C.

That didn't change anything, did it? It will take something more than retired military and politicians to make the world take serious notice.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

the Pentagon or the White House won't disclose anything because they are the ones keeping this a secret

Or there is no secret to keep, exactly what evidence do you have that they are keeping things secret about UFO's?

Which stations and when was it broadcast?

and for those who have no idea what goes on, not for conspiracy fans like us who eat this stuff for breakfast

but they outed secret cabals in higher eschelons of Defense as perpetrating a coverup

Where is the evidence for that....

Care to show us these news stations it is on?

As to CNN, on their website a search on UFO's finds a blog mentioning it, a short video clip and funnily enough that the Chinese "UFO" was a ballistic missile launch that was doctored!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I'm not saying the evidence is new and I didn't think it would be

a . what has happened has happened it's history
b. the Pentagon or the White House won't disclose anything because they are the ones keeping this a secret

this was different because it wasn't a conference targeted at UFO nuts

they not only talked ETs messing with nukes but they outed secret cabals in higher eschelons of Defense as perpetrating a coverup and they think that this coverup is dangerous for ordinary citizens

not as a 'what some people saw something' but as we are being watched AND tampered with by ALIENS!

and that makes it different than what has gone on before. Yes it's a baby step but it's more progress than has been seen in a long time

that's my take ,and yes life goes on Thank Goodness ! no reason to freak out they've been here this whole time

I don't think we could have been watching the same video.

I didn't here a single one of them say the words Extra Terrestrial, I didn't here a single one of them say anything about a "Secret cabal"

I heard them say they saw some lights and that some nukes didn't work afterwards..

Even the woman shilling her book around at the end didn't say anything about ET's

I guess we can take this as a testament to the unreliability of first hand witness accounts as apparently you heard them say things that aren't in the video

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

adigregorio ! did you watch it? all these questions are answered in the broadcast
if you are going to debunk watch the broadcast and debunk the content

debunkers ....DEBUNK THE CONTENT

FYI we don't know what the results would be but if you read the chatter about this .It did hit home for a lot of fence sitters
just because the Disclosure scenario isn't like what you see on V doesn't mean it isn't happening

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by adigregorio

adigregorio ! did you watch it? all these questions are answered in the broadcast
if you are going to debunk watch the broadcast and debunk the content

debunkers ....DEBUNK THE CONTENT

Favor? Could you point out where they talk about aliens? All I saw/heard were people talking about strange lights.

I mean how can a "debunker" debunk that which is not there?

Strange Lights + Malfunctions Aliens

At least not without some evidence, which would be you pointing out the parts in the conference where they talk about the aliens. (Strange lights are not aliens.)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Woah here we go again. The notion that people serving in the airforce automatically mean yhry can somehow identify every known aircraft in the world is so ignorant. I served 4 years as an infantryman and people often talk to.me about guns and military history that i dont know about. I work at the biggest cell phone company in the country and more.than half of the people there dont know anything about cell phone. Just because they srrve in the airforce doesnt mean they can identify et.

In my experience as an enlistman, military people are some of the biggest bsers i know. No disrespect but thats the truth. I would die for my buddies and i know they would do the same thing but yes most people in yhe military are lying douchebags that wish they can do half the things the ww2 generations did.
Rant sent from android phone

not to mention the 'military personel' mentioned are no longer in the military. They really have nothing to lose. Its either being on cnn or bag items up at walmart

edit on 28-9-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Interesting topic...

Seems the usual list of regular skeptics has been absent in any of the threads about that CNN disclosure coverage. Now I wonder why that would be?

Are they regrouping to deal with it?

Did they fall off the chair?

Gee whiz, Zorgon, I wanted to say that, and you beat me to it. I don't really think they are regrouping, they just don't know who to handle this new information. What really worries me is all of the Christians who think all ETs are Satan's Demonic Army, and are ready to come out shooting at them. I just today heard on in my town, after hearing it on the news, say "I can't wait to shoot one of those demons." Some will never believe it, some will see them like I said before, and many will kill themselves. Sad but true. Cheers, friend

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I agree with some of the posters, that nothing new came out of this. I think the Stars and Stripes reporter hit it right on when he asked what information was being released that wasn't already in the public domain.

Covered by the MSM yes, but notice that none of them asked any questions? It was the same group that follows these folks around every time Bassett or Greer does one of these RENT a hall at the NPC events (really, you know that anyone can rent a space there, have a press conference, and send out press kits, right?)

In case you want to have your own press conference, here you are:
Facilities

I do agree that it was at least good to see it on the MSM screen, however, I think their strategy was dead in the water as soon as they said "other dimensions". Regardless of what the regulars on ATS and the other forums think, people are not ready to hear something like that, and I cringed the first, time I heard it, and shook my head the third time I heard it.

delius

edit on 28-9-2010 by delius because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

No new evidence. No evidence at all. Eyes lie. People lie. Senses fool us. People fool us.

Skeptics and debunkers induce unnecessary doubt. Debunkers induce more doubt. Debunkers induce more and more perpetual doubt. Debunkers never cease inducing doubt.

Skeptics are out there because they don't know how to adapt to change. It's like a ancient person seeing the earth from space but not being able to accept the reality.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
forgive me for asking as english is my third language. Can u define the term skeptic? I think most stuff on this forum is bull and 99% of the believers here are gullible. Does that make mr a skeptic that doesnt want to accept change?

Originally posted by lostinspace

Skeptics are out there because they don't know how to adapt to change. It's like a ancient person seeing the earth from space but not being able to accept the reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join