It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do kids bully and what can be done to end this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Why do kids bully others and why are there so many kids that will not get involved, other than to watch? Are humans so much like animal herds that we are unable to do the right thing and what is the right thing?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
To stop it the ones being bullied must stand up for them selves. Bullies see them as weak and the perfect target. Once the bully has been bullied it will end.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think it's just a basic instinct to establish a pecking order i.e. Alpha male

Almost all animals do it and humans are still in the end a type of animal

Even cute little kittens will push the weakest kitten out from the feeding position until it eventually (without human interference anyway) starves to death

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by threadkiller

Why do kids bully and what can be done to end this?

Actually the answer to this is very simple and can be summed up in one word.

This very same word can be used to end world hunger/no more pictures of people killing each other trying to get to that last bag of rice being thrown from a helicopter.

The very same word can be used to end war. All wars. Think about a world with no war.

The problem is that there are not enough people with guts to make a stand to make this word work.

Too much me,me,me going around.

Too many ignorant bastards that just could care less.

But the bullying is the easiest of all to correct using this word and it works if used correctly. Kids however are not mature enough to realize the power of this word or how to use it correctly.

Worldly problems take a majority of the peoples of the world to use it to have any effect, and as I stated, just too many gutless people.

Even the ones that use this word find it hard to keep at it long enough for full effect. It is hard to do to some as they are too ignorant at first to realize what is happening, but all will eventually feel it's power.

and that word is...............

SHAME

think about it....

it works in anyone with a conscience......
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be07c5f6df5b.gif[/atsimg]

just takes longer in some than others to work.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Shame I fear is a concept that fewer and fewer people (especially the youth) have a relationship with, people are becoming more and more shameless.

new topics

top topics

join