It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How were biblical giant hybrid babies conceived and delivered?

page: 3
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


Ancient texts and languages happens to be an interest of mine. I don't recognize this translation / interpretation you are quoting. For the purpose of clarification, would you mind citing your source(s), please?




posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


Ancient texts and languages happens to be an interest of mine. I don't recognize this translation / interpretation you are quoting. For the purpose of clarification, would you mind citing your source(s), please?


Victoria University...



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


Which Enoch I-XXXVI are you quoting? Every translation I can find references his journey south. Here's one example fom heaven.net.

XXXVI. The Journey to the South.
And from thence I went to the south to the ends of the earth, and saw there three open portals of the heaven: and thence there come dew, rain, and wind. And from thence I went to the east to the ends of the heaven, and saw here the three eastern portals of heaven open and small portals above them. Through each of these small portals pass the stars of heaven and run their course to the west on the path which is shown to them. And as often as I saw I blessed always the Lord of Glory, and I continued to bless the Lord of Glory who has wrought great and glorious wonders, to show the greatness of His work to the angels and to spirits and to men, that they might praise His work and all His creation: that they might see the work of His might and praise the great work of His hands and bless Him for ever.


Edit - I'm sorry, Victoria University is not a source and obviously the book of Enoch would be the primary source. I'm asking for your secondary source(s).


edit on 29-9-2010 by Lovemaster9000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000
 


I will take a Photo of The Book of E'Noch showing the text I quoted...

Here is a photo showing the first page of the Savonic Apocalypse of E'Noch.

Give me a few minutes and I will take a photo of the front page of The Book of E'Noch I-XXXVI and a photo of the text I quoted and post it.





posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


That's not Enoch I. Furthermore, the slavonic text was written circa the 14th century (or later).


edit on 29-9-2010 by Lovemaster9000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000
 


Opening Page....


Page 35.


Hope this helps you.

English is a new language and only been around about 500 years...


edit on 29-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added text



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000
 


So what does it say on the top of the Page ?



edit on 29-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)


I didn't say this one was E'Noch I



edit on 29-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: Added text.



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


Three thousand ells would put them somewhere over ten thousand feet tall.



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


Which Enoch I-XXXVI are you quoting? Every translation I can find references his journey south. Here's one example fom heaven.net.

XXXVI. The Journey to the South.
And from thence I went to the south to the ends of the earth, and saw there three open portals of the heaven: and thence there come dew, rain, and wind. And from thence I went to the east to the ends of the heaven, and saw here the three eastern portals of heaven open and small portals above them. Through each of these small portals pass the stars of heaven and run their course to the west on the path which is shown to them. And as often as I saw I blessed always the Lord of Glory, and I continued to bless the Lord of Glory who has wrought great and glorious wonders, to show the greatness of His work to the angels and to spirits and to men, that they might praise His work and all His creation: that they might see the work of His might and praise the great work of His hands and bless Him for ever.


Edit - I'm sorry, Victoria University is not a source and obviously the book of Enoch would be the primary source. I'm asking for your secondary source(s).


edit on 29-9-2010 by Lovemaster9000 because: (no reason given)



So your referrences come from the net.

Here's one example fom heaven.net.


Whereas I found these books in a University Library.... So what's your point ?

You quote;

XXXVI. The Journey to the South.


Is this a typo and you meant 1-XXXVI ?

You haven't said what Chapter or Verse..

Regarding the Publisher...
Sorry Can't give you the Publisher, as these are Photo Copies, from about 1970 collected as some of my notes...



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller
 


Three thousand ells would put them somewhere over ten thousand feet tall.


Not my Words....

What you could call a very big boy ???
No wonder they ate all mens Crops and then started eating human primates.... LOL.

I can only quote from the writings...

But whether the writings are accurate or not is another question don't you think ???



posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000
 


Of course we also have stories about Giants... like the Giants of Cornwell


Cormoran was eventually killed by Jack the Giant Killer who dug a deep pit on the Mount one night and disguised it with a cover of sticks and straw. He blew his horn to waken the giant and Cormoran rushed out and fell into the pit, whereupon Jack beheaded his with an axe.


www.cornwalls.co.uk...

and Jack and the bean stalk.... I wonder what inspired these stories ???

Then we have the giants of Aenuku.

And other giants from all around the earth.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I was discussing the topic with a friend who questioned the ejaculate volume of a giant. It gives a whole new meaning to the term "the Flood" if one was on the receiving end - although this term could also be applied to a female giant with a heavy period.



posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dr treg

So no 7'2" basketballer has ever mated with a 4'11" woman and made babies then? Is that what you are saying?



posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread that has recently been revived, but the Angels weren't the "giants" referred to in Genesis.
The Angels materialized human form and mated with the women. Their hybrid offspring were the giants or nephilim. They would have been born normally and then grew to be giants. How tall is anyone's guess.
All the nephilim were destroyed during the flood and the angels dematerialized their human bodies and went back to the spirit realm.



posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: davespanners

Sure, in several cases. Research it up. Also there are a couple books referenced in the Bible but not in the Bible that discuss the Giant period. It's good reading.



posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Do you have names of those sources, would be interesting to read...texts that are not Biblical, but reliable sources - Beyond book of Enoch, Giants, etc.



posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
No giants, the aliens have always been the same, nothing but space signals. The children of the mentally infected were men of great renown, not physical giants, literary and scientific giants. Evolution is not the result of interstellar breeding, it is the result of interstellar mind warfare, steering man towards or away from nature; the only noteworthy division in the grand universal picture.

Does anyone know what motivates life? Does anyone know how evolution is steered? Mentally, by waveforms, that originate in outer space. There are good waveforms entering [and leaving] your mind, and there are bad ones.

All pretty simple once you stop trying to force a physical aspect onto everything non physical. Just like when humans went to the moon. Weird stuff happened. No space ships, no aliens. Weird stuff. Not relatively normal stuff like Mars cars and upright walking space mammals. Weird stuff. Unseen stuff. The Bible is rather straightforward. If it doesn't make sense you can't stretch it out enough that it will. Not "what do i fantasize", but what is it telling me, in real observable reality. Jesus melts the antichrist. Turns water into wine. So what does those things? A miracle man no one has seen is not the logical answer. You can call him captain fishypants, or Sunny Bono, words don't matter. Youd know every time the Bible mentioned captain fishypants, that it was talking about the same thing. It's as straightforward as a mystery religion can get.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe fallen angels are molten balls of pure elements that fell at cavemens doorsteps. Or maybe they are time traveling robots who promote transhumanism to missing link monkey people. But they aren't aliens,. because aliens arent known in any other account. Radio signals from space are known. Transhuman robots are known. If you aren't thinking in scope of what's known, you cant discern what could be hidden. Terminator came out 30 years ago now its true. The alien angel theory came out 3000 years ago. It's had time to actualize.

Religion seriously needs an update. We are in a news era. Unfortunately the contest winner, like most successful (influential) artists, won't see an ounce of credit in his lifetime. Rest in Poverty Aquarian religious authors.




top topics



 
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join