It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How were biblical giant hybrid babies conceived and delivered?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was just watching a video of the Hollow Earth theory and the narrator mentioned that the giants of old or Nephilim mated with the human women.
"There were giants in the earth in those days and when the Sons of God came in the daughters of men and they bear children the same became mighty men which were of old men of renown"
Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 4
www.youtube.com...
It does seem as though actual coitus occurred according to The Letter of Jude which draws upon the statements set forth in Genesis, referring implicitly to the paternity of Nephilim as heavenly beings who came to earth and had sexual intercourse with women:
"The angels too, who did not keep to their own domain but deserted their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains, in gloom, for the judgement of the great day. Likewise, Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding towns, which, in the same manner as they, indulged in sexual promiscuity and practiced unnatural vice, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

My question is if this were the case how were these giant hybrid babies
1. Conceived - normal coitus beween a giant and a human woman?
2. Delivered - normal delivery or Cesarean?
I can`t imagine
1. The human woman coping with a giant`s phallus
2. The human mother or giant hybrid baby surviving the delivery.

Seems a damp squib of a story to me, but then again I did fail my Religious Studies O level.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Good point, and one that I never really thought about. I suppose they would be fairly large, but since they were "mixed" with human DNA, they would be hybrid, and maybe there are genes that allow for a "normal" size baby with a rapid growth cycle. Its the only way I can imagine it. We probably still have this gene.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Le Colonel because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2010 by Le Colonel because: to correct terrible sentance structure

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

1. There can be many plausible possibilities; small penises, alternative insemination, or whatever stretch of the imagination.

2. While fetus does develop and grow in utero, its different from an adolescent growing. Puberty bring about a spike in Human Growth Hormone secretion and slowly tapers off as we get older. These giants could just be suffering from acromegaly, but unlikely, since they were said to be highly accomplished.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

what exactly were the dimensions of giants..7ft tall? shaq woulda been a giant to some tribes..

or maybe the giants had wee little ones..wold explain their anger... 2 inch shaft?? hey coulda really used some tongkat ali extract...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

There probably weren't biblical giant hybrid babies. That's by and far the simplest explanation, as the mechanics of it don't work out. Either that or they're something that's blown out of proportion and then turned into a game of 'telephone' so that the original message gets distorted.

Occam's razor strikes again!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
how about this:
it never happened in the first place!
maybe its all a fable......

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
I was just watching a video of the Hollow Earth theory and the narrator mentioned that the giants of old or Nephilim mated with the human women.
"There were giants in the earth in those days and when the Sons of God came in the daughters of men and they bear children the same became mighty men which were of old men of renown"
Genesis Chapter 6 Verse 4
www.youtube.com...
It does seem as though actual coitus occurred according to The Letter of Jude which draws upon the statements set forth in Genesis, referring implicitly to the paternity of Nephilim as heavenly beings who came to earth and had sexual intercourse with women:
"The angels too, who did not keep to their own domain but deserted their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains, in gloom, for the judgement of the great day. Likewise, Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding towns, which, in the same manner as they, indulged in sexual promiscuity and practiced unnatural vice, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

My question is if this were the case how were these giant hybrid babies
1. Conceived - normal coitus beween a giant and a human woman?
2. Delivered - normal delivery or Cesarean?
I can`t imagine
1. The human woman coping with a giant`s phallus
2. The human mother or giant hybrid baby surviving the delivery.

Seems a damp squib of a story to me, but then again I did fail my Religious Studies O level.

Good points made and wonderful questions asked!! S&F!

First; I believe the conception to have occured through "normal coitus" as you have suggested! As a female, I have encountered some rather large appendages (and some not as much so)! It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean, as the saying goes!

Second; I believe delivery would have been through common vaginal birth. I have three children and the largest weighed in at a whopping (but not unheard of) 8lbs. 12ozs.!! There are many people who have been born and grown on to become 7 or 8 feet in height. Some even 9+, look up "Gigantism"! These people are born at a "normal" birth weight.

So, I think that may answer some of your questions hahaha!

Edited to add: Not that I necessarily believe this story to begin with!!

edit on 28-9-2010 by IrishCream because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'll go with the fable...makes for better mental imagery.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The parents were "the daughters of man" and "the sons of God".

The parents were not said to be giants.

The offspring of this union produced hybrid children that grow to be giants.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, most women appreciate a large phallus. That;s a plus for the "Giants", as well as many races of people today but that's a discussion for another time and place. Also, the woman's "meatveet" is capable of accepting very large things (disgusting but think horses, sad but oh so true ) so this wouldn't be too far fetched to believe intercourse had taken place. I believe that the "giants" of those days were not giants like we depict them today though they were most definitely larger than the average human per se. If you look over the course of history modern mans height has gradually gotten taller on average. So a 7 foot person would have been a giant than. That is still large by today's standards.

I believe birth would have been natural. The woman is capable of giving birth to large babies so I don't think its too far out there to think that a woman would've had intercourse with a giant and had an all natural birth.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmm.

I guess it depends how big the giants were.there are plenty of cases of small dogs breeding with much larger dogs, and horses mating with ponies so it's possible I suppose.

Question: How does a normal sized woman have sex with a giant
Answer: very carefully

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

How did a woman give birth still a virgin? How did a crucified impaled man rise from the grave three days post mortem? How did Noah build a boat and save two of every animal, even those that inhabit places on the opposite sides of the globe?

The Bible is full of unbelievable occurences...

I'm not one hundred percent here, it's been a while since I read the Book of Enoch, but I think the Nephilim were far more than giants as we classify them. Sex between them and human women wasn't the issue, they conceived with the angels and gave birth to the Nephilim. Providing the Nephilim were of standard infant size and their collosal size was through post birth growth, then I suppose it's possible. As far as anything in the Bible is...

Sendran.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

IMHO, the Bible is not to be taken literally, word for word.
Maybe giants were people over 6 foot back than, we will never know. Maybe Noah only save two of each animal from the area where he lived. Just sayin, be open minded and NEVER take the Bible word for word literally because that's when you run into problems.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Sendran

IMHO, the Bible is not to be taken literally, word for word.
Maybe giants were people over 6 foot back than, we will never know. Maybe Noah only save two of each animal from the area where he lived. Just sayin, be open minded and NEVER take the Bible word for word literally because that's when you run into problems.

Aww shucks, maybe "Giants" were merely those who were in the know?! Those that today we consider "Giants of Technology and/or Giants of Capitalism"?!?!?!

Just sayin'!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If a woman can deliver a 12lb+ baby a don't thing a large penis is going to be a factor. As to delivering a Hybrid baby they are probably born normal size and grow to giant status.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Spiritual beings mate with femal spirit
femal has baby normal baby grows into giant

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Does is say in the bible anywhere what size the giants are supposed to be? Or hint to it in any way?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I was always led to believe that the angels didn't have sex organs and that was one of the things that they coveted humans for, though they were told not to do so. I believe that the Nephilim were a now extinct race or species of hominid. I'm thinking Gigantopithacus or another ancient hominid along those lines.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

This may provide your answer.
((Remember in the Book of Jude in the N.T. there is a Quote from the Books of E'Noch.))

From "The Books of E'Noch".
Quote;

The Book of E’Noch I-XXXVI

Chapter 6.
the children of the heavens,
saw and lusted after them,
and said to one another:

“Come, let us chose us wives
from among the children of men
and beget us children.”

And Semjaza, who was their leader,
said unto them:
“I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed,
and I alone shall have to pay the penalty
of a great sin.”

And they all answered him and said:
“Let us all swear an oath,
and all bind ourselves
by mutual imprecations
not to abandon this plan
but to do this thing.”

Then sware they all together
and bound themselves together
by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred;
who descended in the days of Jared
on the summit of Mount Hermon,
and they called it Mount Hermon,
because they had sworn and bound themselves
by mutual imprecations upon it.

And these are the names of their leaders:
Semiazaz, their leader,
Arakiba, Rameel, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Danel,
Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel,
Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomael, Sariel.

These are their chiefs of tens.

(The 20th, Azazel, Not mentioned above can be found in Chapter 8.)

Chapter 7.
And all the others together with them
took unto themselves wives,
and each chose for himself one,
and they began to go in unto them
and defile themselves with them,
and they taught them charms
and enchantment’s,
and the cutting of roots,
and made them acquainted with plants.

And they became pregnant,
and they bare great giants,
whose height was Three Thousand Ells:

Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.
And when men could no longer sustain them,

04. The giants turned against them
and devoured mankind.

And they began to sin against birds,
and beasts, and reptiles, and fish,
and to devour one an others flesh,
and drink the blood.

Chapter 8.
And Azazel,
taught men to make swords.....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

You will probably find the answer in modern abduction stories...
...and/or in the device of incubus succubus...
...with a little genetic manipulation thrown in.

Always good to find modern equivalents...same phenomena different description.

edit on 28/9/10 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/9/10 by troubleshooter because: spelling error

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join