It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abmassador to speak at Royal Society Oct 4th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You think I'm kidding don't you.

I'm not.
royalsociety.org...

I am of course speaking of Mazlan Othman...the Director of the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs...the Malaysian astrophysicist that it has been reported, and supposedly she has refuted the title of amassador to the aliens.
Anyways is the recent publicity in the MSM to promote the Royal Societys event on October 4th and 5th that will discuss these subjects:
Calling ET, or not even answering the phone?
Societal questions raised by the detection of extra-terrestrial life
What could studies of extra-terrestrial life tell us about the future of humanity?
Extra-terrestrial life and arising political issues for the UN agenda

Here is a list of other panelist to be present at The Event
Ivan Almar, Stephen Baxter, James Benford, David Brin, Milan Cirkovic, Richard Crowther, Kathryn Denning, Steven Dick, Stephane Dumas, Frans von der Dunk, John Elliott, Lisa Kaltenegger, Claudio Maccone, Michael Michaud, Mazlan Othman, Ted Peters, Margaret Race, Seth Shostak, John Smart, Nicholas Tosca, Doug Vakoch, Clement Vidal, Felisa Wolfe-Simon, Alexander Zaitsev

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Xcouncil=wisdom.....

Unfortunately, there is no alien ambassador......the story in The Times misrepresented the appointment.

Also unfortunately, there have been many other threads about this.

Here's one current large thread:

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As Maybe...Maybe Not pointed it is being covered. Please continue the discussion over there in the aforementioned link.

Thread Closed.

After further review this is a separate topic that is only somewhat related by virtue of being the same person.

Thread open.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thank you.

If you can look past my terrible spelling...I think this might be something to notice.
In January of this year there was alot of buzz on ATS (not that there never is) as regards the MSM and alien reports...just before the Royal Society had a conference on the 25th of January themed 'anybody out there'
Just wanted to point out the coincidence.

Thanks again.

top topics

join