It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming a Moderator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was just wondering how does one become a moderator, I have no interest in becoming one. Are they selected by the Admin, do you have to apply for the position. Just some questions. -Muzz

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There's a series of rituals you must perform. I was beer-gimp for the first month, rushing beers about for the supermods. Then, after a few alien-gang probings (this whole place is run by them, you know) you are allowed to assume the iron collar and chains of a moderator. We are kept in the basement, and only allowed out at night.

They make me wear the brain-slug you see in my pic.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yes, they are selected by admin.

Also rumor has it, don't ask to become one, that's a sure fire way to get the boot

Also, going posting crazy isn't the way, don't be a point monger. Just make good intelligent posts, get along well with others and see what happens.

Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ssssssh! This is the question that can not be asked. "They" must approach you and ask you if you wish to go through the trials to become a moderator. Sort of like getting into Skull and Bones.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The prime and first way to becomming a moderator on any site is not asking to be one.

Asking how to or asking to be one is usualy the one single definate thing to do when you want to be sure you never become a moderator.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

They make me wear the brain-slug you see in my pic.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Trust me, I have no intent on asking or wanting to become one at this point in time, I was just wondering what the process was. -Muzz

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Please see my unsolicited oppinions and MOD acknowledgement at this posting . If I recall it is here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is not a job application .

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
There's a series of rituals you must perform. I was beer-gimp for the first month, rushing beers about for the supermods.[edit on 24-6-2004 by Zzub]

So Zzub, that explains the 'cranium mounted auto-gyro'.

Oh, and i gave you a TWATS vote for your fashion sense.
Sanc'.

new topics

top topics

join