It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATMs That Sell Gold Bars Are Coming Soon to America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You might as well paint a big BULLEYE on those machines, everybody and their brother are going to target them for breaking into. A machine is much easier to knock off then a bank..LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Gold will always be valuable as will guns, bullets, and seeds. Gold does not have an experation date and will be around for as long as our universe is around.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

This is something that I would be interrested in.
I canjust see the pickup truck with the big chain hauling one of these away

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Gold, the next big scam to invest in. Like the stock market and real estate before it, gold is the next sure thing. Price driven by a bunch of hype from people who tell you it's going to double in value but their willing to sell it to you now. What a racket, never mind the fact this stuff has been getting dug out of the ground and taken from rivers and streams for about the last 3000 years non stop the world over by individuals panning for it right up to massive gold mining operations, it doesn't rust away or stay lost for very long so the supply has steadily increased over the centuries. By now there should be a pile of it as high as Mt. Everest. If you got the room for it and you want a good investment, buy some chickens, at least I get eggs every morning.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It's estimated that the amount of Gold mined in all of human history is about 8500 cubic meters link coincidently thats exactly the same as the amount of Cow effluent that is discharged into this single New Zealand river in a day.

However much gold there is in the world there's still WAY more BS

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'd be careful with buying gold bars, especially from an ATM. When the going gets tough, the government just might decide to confiscate gold again, just as they did last time. If you are buying gold from a mchine, rest assured that they will come for that gold if they institute another gold confiscation.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gagol

Gagol,
Doggone it from what is running in the rumor mills we need a way to determine if them bars in them ATM's are real solid gold or tungsten covered with a gold plating. How could you get your money back? Hmmm, stay away I'd say.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No currency is backed by gold any more since 1999, and its use industrially is relatively unimportant compared to other metals. Why would the government bother seizing it again? It's useless to them now. All this talk about gold is hype. The company probably acknowledges that these machines are going to be raided but know they're going to make a hell of a lot more off people's desperation.

People buy gold, but what is gold backed by? An ounce of gold, that's really only useful for special applications and decoration, could buy us 8000 pounds of chicken feed.

At least seed, livestock, bullets, and silver are useful.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gagol

Just a shameless bump.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i will venture to say that Gangs will target the patrons of these ATMs that vend grams of gold or coins

a second sentence will not make it any clearer,

gangs or groups with cell phone communications will place well dressed spotters, to not attract attention at the ATM venders'..., and the purchasers vehicle or transportation will be tracked/followed/GPS'd by the next set of the group, it could & will get sophisticated because at $1,900.oo a coin theres lots of easy profit to be had
edit on 28-10-2011 by St Udio because: spac-ing

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Maybe I'm too cynical anymore.

1- Everybody and their dog is advertising to buy our gold.
2- All these false-fronts should be aptly traced back to a single source.
3- It could be plated tungsten after-all.
4- I'm sure it'll be illegal to own gold re; circa 20's-30's all over again.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree that Gold or Silver is way better than dollars. Food is good too. But keep Your stash a secret. You dont want to shoot Uncle Joe when he comes for Your Kraft dinner.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The Mexican drug cartels will love gold vending machines.

No more trying to smuggle big bundles of money across the border.

Just look at the saved space with a million in gold compared to a million in paper money.

A million in paper money is a couple suitcases. and a million in gold is about a large shoe box.

As a retired gold miner i know that they better not try to carry a million in a back pack and walk across the border.

Its real heavy and customs is going to know by the way they are sweating just before they die from a heart attack.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join