It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Australia -- 17-09-2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Read my post mate and you will know what I think Anything else, why not u2u like a reasonable person

Cmajor.....

Read my post mate and you will know what I think...

Could you please direct me to the material in question?

I must say.....you do post very agressively......I only tried to help that member by re-posting that picture & that Google Earth image.

Anything else, why not u2u like a reasonable person

Well, notwithstanding that I always "u2u like a reasonable person".....

I would prefer to discuss "anything else" in the thread.

Would that be OK with you?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 29-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification & spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Compelling evidence, very interesting indeed. I normally walk away from these vids, but there is something different about this one I just can't put my finger on.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
oh by the way the object white sphere me and my son watched didnt make a single sound , my guess is that the video we are shown here looks to be like a helicopter reason i think this is because the way theres a cone like shape in light over the sphere , maybe there were no sound and maybe the one i saw didnt reflect the same light above it because it was daylight

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Me 2 at first was looking at the lens reflection but that is amazing. Suppose there was a helicopter above the clouds with a wire dropping down to a light and it was flying around to make a mockery.

Only way i can explane it but i hope not and hope its genuin.

safe.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optix
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with you Human Alien..

.Also I believe these UFOs are nothing more than HIGH TECH DRONES. That are controlled by humans. They can be used to spy on people and they do maneuvers that no human can withstand?! that's because nothing is living on them, they are remote controlled. Using the facade of its ALIEN just helps with the cover ups..

So, even back in the 50's etc, they were drones that could defy even the technology of today in terms of speed and manoeuvrability, yet those with the power have never been caught, never had a malfunction which resulted in someone obtaining a drone (I mean really, not even one?), and we're still using outdated by comparison tech. AS drones?

Perhaps they're from the future and have a failsafe that teleports them back to the future on failure, and it's future man investigating, documenting us???

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by tauristercus
reply to post by WishForWings

A most interesting video indeed. Would it be possible for you to provide the name of the street that you were on at the time of the incident ... and the direction you were facing ? I'll try to use that info to provide some tracking/movement and speed analysis. Any chance that your phone records GPS location data ?

Tauristercus.....

I have engaged in a brief dialogue with the witness through my YT channel (see p1 of this thread).

I will pass your questions to the witness.

Please note I have also invited the witness to join our discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thats great maybe keep us posted and obtain as much as u can, as I metioned it got around quick.

BDU

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor
Different, but the shining on the clouds above seems to stay constant..Normally that would change as the object moved under different cloud formations..
Thats all I got for now..

The low cloud looked fairly flat and even and thats expected and quite the norm unless there are other weather anomalys

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Very interesting clip.

I look forward to see what comes of this.

Australia is sure heating up with sightings and reports over the last few years and Darwin is gaining a lot of attention also.

I wonder what the increasing fascination with Australia is?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
Very interesting clip.

I look forward to see what comes of this.

Australia is sure heating up with sightings and reports over the last few years and Darwin is gaining a lot of attention also.

I wonder what the increasing fascination with Australia is?

Its not new Mark Aussie has had many well documented cases since the 60s, its just the public is less shy of the subject now and most of the world.

Regards BDU

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't have time to read all the other replies right now.

I could not help but notice that you moved your camera back to the left while the 'lighted object" was sitting still.

How did you "anticipate'" it's movement so well?

I am not making any statement of belief or not. I have seen others do this and thought I would ask you how you knew where it would go next?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
I don't have time to read all the other replies right now.

I could not help but notice that you moved your camera back to the left while the 'lighted object" was sitting still.

How did you "anticipate'" it's movement so well?

I am not making any statement of belief or not. I have seen others do this and thought I would ask you how you knew where it would go next? [/quote

Not good trying to capture an object with street lights blocking

edit on 29/9/10 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'll probably get flamed for this but oh well. I'm not convinced by this footage.
The camerawork seems a bit "structured". It's as if the object is following the camera rather than the camera following the object. It's more obvious when the object changes direction because the camera changes direction slightly before the object does. And the glowing clouds is a nice effect but looks a bit cgi. And the object isn't causing a glare on the lense like the street lights are. And why doesn't the object make that glowing effect on the clouds when it's moving to the right? and only when moving to the left?
And I'm always suspiscious about videos with no sound.
Sorry not convinced.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Wowee! Very nice video

I love the way it lit up the clouds above it, I've never seen a helicopter do that, I live near Shoreham airport in Sussex UK where the police chopper is based, see it often with its search lights on and never saw it point that light upwards, it certainly never surrounds itself in light like that UFO did. its beam is always pointing a certain direction and kinda splays out in a cone shape from the source. To me that's no chopper. At first I thought Chinese lantern, but watching it again I'd say it was too bright even though it does kinda flicker. Never saw a lantern light up clouds either, or change direction for that matter, plus its speed was too fast. Then to fade out so quick was impressive. It seems very big too, a good mile maybe more away at a guess.
I wish the OP would join us on here.....he shot a cool video and i'd like to ask if the video made the thing look larger than it was, what with glare and stuff. And yeah, why didn't the object create a lens flare effect like the street lamps I wonder?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I bet you that was some type of guided missile/rocket test. Maybe a surface-to-air missile.

I don't think the object was ever flying towards the camera. I think it was flying left to right and maybe slightly away from the camera. And when it appeared to stop near the street light it was actually flying directly away from the camera, like some type of arc. After that it probably corrected it's course and flew at a steady altitude. I believe some missiles/rockets try to stay at lower altitudes where the air is thicker so it has more control when being guided. The reason the object doesn't light up the clouds in the beginning is because it is taking off from the ground and gaining altitude, and it isn't close enough to the clouds yet. It isn't until after that is gets close enough to light the clouds.

The flicker from the light reminds me of a rocket/missile burning fuel inconsistently. And the light being bright enough to light the clouds reminds me of other rocket launches done through clouds. Some space shuttle launches were done through clouds and it reminds me of that too.

Here is an Atlas V launch video. I am not saying it is the same type of rocket/missile, but this is very close to what it may look like, just use your imagination.

edit on 29-9-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
this is EXACTLY what my first siting looked like..

except there were three and they were just ABOVE the clouds casting similar size halos through the clouds.

They were all erratic yet flying in a similar path.

I checked all weather conditions and the cloud base was @ 700 ft and they were flying approx 200mph according to distance traveled during my best recollection in time.

Just wow.. it's awesome seeing a video of what I had only the chance to watch before.

AWESOME..

---
what was interesting about my sighting was there was a hole in he cloud cover all three were going towards and one did a corkscrew jump away from it causing the other two to do their own corkscrew diversion.. like they didn't want to be seen.. which is humorous given they were spheres of extraordinary light.

b

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting video for sure..

I don't buy the helicopter theory .. the light seems far too bright despite the fact it's a camera phone and light is amplified.

Not only that, but the light is bright facing the person filming and lighting up the clouds above it.. you'd expect more of a directional light, not an all around glow. I live near wright patterson AFB and I see aircraft flying every single day, including copters.. I've lived here for 27 years and I've never seen anything quite like this video that is conventional, not to say it's not conventional.

My first thought was that it could have been a missile test and we saw the light from the rocket which would look similar in how it lit the clouds, but I say no to that because

1) It changes direction ( appears to reverse course, not just turn )
2) It appears to be going too slowly
3) There's no visible trail as you'd expect from a rocket

If it is a copter, or some other kind of conventional craft .. it has some unusual lighting added to it.. and when it cuts out, you see nothing at all .. you'd expect to see colored lights once the bright "flood light" cut out

Just my thoughts.. I don't know that it's "out of this world" but it's definitely marked down as interesting and as yet, unexplained.. I'd like to see if anyone else witnessed this..

edit on 29-9-2010 by miniatus because: clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That was quite strange , at first I thought it was a helicopter ,but it didnt have the flight pattern of a helicopter, if it's fake it's a darn good one , great find

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
I bet you that was some type of guided missile/rocket test. Maybe a surface-to-air missile.

edit on 29-9-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

I thought that at first until it seemed to reverse course, plus there's no exhaust trail that you can see in the posted video.. you can clearly see a trail on the atlas launch.. there's been plenty of bad quality videos posted that turned out to be missile launches, but in those I've seen trails ..

If it was a missile, it's impressive to be that maneuverable and without an exhaust trail...

edit on 29-9-2010 by miniatus because: Removed the video from the quote, oops.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why is there no sound?
All camera phones record sound - especially in 2010. Looks to me like he's removed the sound because it was a helicopter.

edit on 29-9-2010 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

reading the first 2 pages may have answered your question.
It's only page 4...
But to expedite the answer for you, the guy hit the mute key in the rush to get the phone out.
b

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join