It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Australia -- 17-09-2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with you Human Alien..

.Also I believe these UFOs are nothing more than HIGH TECH DRONES. That are controlled by humans. They can be used to spy on people and they do maneuvers that no human can withstand?! that's because nothing is living on them, they are remote controlled. Using the facade of its ALIEN just helps with the cover ups..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If that is the case, why is the governments of the world still spending billions on defence, offence, R&D and surveillance and who do you think makes these craft? As far as I know, the government dont have any production capability, they use industry, suppliers provide raw material, electronic component, LRIs etc. You think the government would spend billions on a jet powered, manned, winged aircraft capable of just supersonic speeds but with limited range when it has the kind of technologogy your talking about.

And UAVs still cant pull those manouvers because they are still governed by the laws of physics and gravity and a 30g turn would pull an aircraft apart, rip its camera off its mount and probably change its DNA.

The US still only have piloted drones, only now are industry developing the software so that completely autonimous vehicles can suss out 'alternative' landing strips, make decisions rather than the home base being programmed into them, the kind of decisions that pilots can make and that Air Traffic Controll insist the UAVs can make before they allow them to fly in airspace. We are nearly their but not quite.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A star from me. Most interesting piece of footage indeed. The light on the clouds, as other have said, is just well, one of the most interesting pieces of footage I've ever seen.

I'm trying to think of a set of circumstances where a helicopter would fly head on then ,suddenly, pull nose up and start shining its' light on a cloud base, whilst, at the same time keeping the light in view as it does.

It will be most interesting to see how this one pans out. If it's genuine footage and seems if it is, I have a feeling it might well be one of the hardest to explain away for quite a while.

Would love to know the weather conditions. If those are nimbostratus rain clouds, they are usually formed about 6000-10,00 ft (2-3000 metres) up. Would be really useful if someone could check the weather for 5 am that morning, the local weather people probably would know the cloud ceiling as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
reply to post by WishForWings

A most interesting video indeed. Would it be possible for you to provide the name of the street that you were on at the time of the incident ... and the direction you were facing ? I'll try to use that info to provide some tracking/movement and speed analysis. Any chance that your phone records GPS location data ?

Tauristercus.....

I have engaged in a brief dialogue with the witness through my YT channel (see p1 of this thread).

I will pass your questions to the witness.

Please note I have also invited the witness to join our discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for that as I've also tried to post a similar request to him/her on his Youtube link.

If we can get the street and approximate direction of view, I might be able to calculate some rough distance/speed estimates based on the angle traversed by the object as it moved left to right across the field of observation.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Its unidentified, it's flying and it's some sort of object. Yep, its a UFO all right

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Some more background information...

Even though HMAS Albatross at Nowra is a naval air station, the Australian Navy does not operate planes anymore, they only have helicopters.

Historically the Aussie Navy did fly planes but have not for a long time.

If there is a runway at the airbase I do not know, but if there is no runway, it could rule out a military plane taking off or landing at the Nowra base.

edit on 29/9/1010 by Krusty the Klown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Different, but the shining on the clouds above seems to stay constant..Normally that would change as the object moved under different cloud formations..
Thats all I got for now..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

There is a runway..
2nd line

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
Some more background information...
Even though HMAS Albatross at Nowra is a naval air station, the Australian Navy does not operate planes anymore, they only have helicopters. Historically the Aussie Navy did fly planes but have not for a long time. If there is a runway at the airbase I do not know, but if there is no runway, it could rule out a military plane taking off or landing at the Nowra base.

Krusty the Klown.....

Please see my post on page 1.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bef9abc09c2e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28ab8e815165.jpg[/atsimg]

www.navy.gov.au...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 29-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
nice and considering its shot on a 2 mp phone
camera thats pretty good footage.
1st thought earth lights but now not so sure.interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmajor

Not always the clouds are mushroom shaped , Mushroom shaped usually occurs during summer and bring lightning with and there are also clouds very smooth as you see in the video, the smooth ones which are mostly seen winter season in Australia

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

MMN
See my post 10 mins before yours..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

the smooth ones which are mostly seen winter season in Australia

Yes but its spring in Australia..Someone did ask for a weather status for this day..
That would be helpfull

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmajor

MMN
See my post 10 mins before yours..

Cmajor.....

How do you feel about this Nowra case?

Do you feel a little cynical about it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmajor

Couldn't find anything with details on cloud altitude unfortunately but heres what I found:

Nowra Weather for Sep 17th

Notice the table at the bottom says partly cloudy for the 06:00 hourly observations.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have seen the exact same thing, a highly luminous fast moving orb lighting up the underneath of low cloud.

keeping a level head here on this one as it could be a very well presented CGI but I do not think so.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Read my post mate and you will know what I think...

Anything else, why not u2u like a reasonable person

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The only things that should be flying out of this base are sea hawks, sea kings and squirrel helicopters, although looking into it a little further reveals they now have a small number of A109E Power heli's which they use for training.

Looking through images of these i fail to see any way they could light up the clouds like that, unless they were in a steep ascent, but then the 'glow' wouldnt be directly above the craft, it would illuminate the area slightly ahead of it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
same as the one i saw 2 months ago but i saw it in daylight around 4am and it was further away so looked smaller even so if i was to guess its size id say bigger than any plane we have , perfect white sphere went gluiding by up in sky through the clouds untill there were too many clouds to view the object anymore

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join