It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Israeli Military Intercept Jewish Activist Boat Headed To Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Kinda sad they had to call ahead and promise not to resist arrest in fear of violence.

There's a guy who'd daughter was killed by a "Palestinian" suicide bomber, and a holocaust survivor on board.

A German, some Americans, and some Brits I think.

This just goes to show, REAL PEOPLE are sick and tired of this.

These guys took their OWN boat, obviously knowing they were going to be arrested, just to show that not every Jew is as abhorrent as the ones that currently run israel.

I think this message needs to get out there more.

Over 10k Jews rallied in the streets against israel last time NetanYAHOO came to the US.

They see that the actions of the "Jewish" state do nothing but CREATE "Anti-Semitism".

And these people just put their lives and reputations at risk to protest against it.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I will make a prediction that all Zionist sympathizers will stay away from this thread, to let it die, so it doesn't get any attention.

The media has done the same, sad world we are living in, but that is the power the Zionists have, not just on the internet, but in US media, therefore from US media it is propagated to Western media as a whole, since the West is dominated by US.

The Zionist terrorists must be stopped.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

People are entitled to have their opinions, this doesn't mean that "people are tired of Israel" or anything like that.. It just means that some people believe that the siege of Gaza is wrong and choose to show it..

They were stopped, no violence, so what's so big about this? That they're Jews? Yes, Jews are just people, believe it or not, and they all hold different opinions, that would be a big deal only to someone that knows little more about the Jews and Israel than the stigma they're given in the anti Israeli media and blogs.

If that is the case then I hope you realize that Israelis and Jews in general are not spawns from hell, and not all of them hold extreme right wing opinions, we have left, right and center, and while the right won the election most of the right wing people aren't as extreme as the media makes you think they are..

I hope that's clear..

reply to post by oozyism

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a4f3cd9eebd.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

"people are tired of Israel"

Gaza flotilla attack: world unites in condemnation of Israel's actions

I didn't know you need more than 30 vetoes to prove the world is not sick of Israel.
U.S. Vetoes of UN Resolutions Critical of Israel

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The world isn't a Guardian headline and it isn't U.N resolutions..

The U.N is a forum where states like Turkey that not long ago preformed a genocide of the Arman people, and are now killing Kurdi people by the bulk, and has displaced 3 million of them, gets the same voting power as Canada, a country that has done nothing to no one...
You want to try and guess which one votes against Israel and who votes for?

Besides you completely disregarded my entire argument and just chose one line..

Whatever, you're right, people are tired of Israel, no need to talk about it, now explain to me why the hell should anyone care about this Jewish flotilla?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

It kinda shows that even with heavy Zionist propaganda in Israel, Jews have also awaken to the fact that the blockade is illegal, collective punishment is a crime against humanity, and that the Zionists murdered innocent people in the previous Gaza war and destroyed infrastructure which now won't allow them to build again.

Zionists are terrorists, and must be toppled by Jews themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Sorry to burst your bubble, they only have Israeli citizenships, they don't live in Israel..
Or at least most of them don't.

And as I said, there is freedom of speech and freedom of opinions in Israel, everyone can think whatever they want, and there are many left wing Israelis that think the blockade is illegal, and there are many who are left wing but still understand why it needs to remain in one form or another to prevent weapons from coming in.

As I said, if you didn't think there are already Jews in Israel with left wing opinions then you're the one that's been brainwashed..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

So I guess they are all part of this agenda then:

Amos 9:14-15
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.

www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

They give Jews a bad name.. Zionists are terrorists, I re-emphasize..
I never said there wasn't any left in Israel, Jews in Israel are from all across the world, but what binds them together is Zionism, the return to their thousands of year old home land that god gave them because they were the chosen people of god.

It would be embarrassing to argue that there isn't any left ideas present in Israel, but it would also be embarrassing to argue that the numbers are huge. One thing though, the numbers are growing.

Then again, just like Zionist propaganda in the US, those who are in the left might be called terrorist sympathizers, and that will keep the public as far away from the left as possible.

Zionists are the master mind of the whole Western propaganda machine, I give them a thumbs up for creativity

edit on 28-9-2010 by oozyism because: too much

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I ask you again, who are these Zionists you keep talking about, and what is their goal?
If it's expending the borders of Israel then they're doing a very bad job, these settlements are nothing, and they lost the settlements in Gaza, they gave away Sinai, which was 3 times the size of Israel, and got out of Lebanon...

So who are they, and why are they failing?

And what's this bible mumbo jumbo? Do you really believe this stuff?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Sinai? Lebanon? I think Zionists have an agenda, but I don't believe they are stupid or suicidal as they try to portray Iran lol..

Why would they want Sinai and Lebanon? They want to expand their settlements, if they look like expansionists, the world will be easily against them, but if they are slowly expanding their Jewish settlements, then when it reaches the boundaries, what do you think will happen? That is when the wars will start again, and more occupation, then slow expansions against, while disallowing any resistance against the Jewish settlement expansions.

Who are the Zionists? The government of Israel..

Chaim Weizmann (1874-1952)
President of the World Zionist Organization; First President of Israel.

David Ben Gurion (1886-1973)
Head of the Zionist Executive; First Prime Minister of Israel

Moshe Sharett (Shertok) (1894 - 1965) Second Prime Minister of Israel

Levi Eshkol
(1895-1969)
Third Prime Minster of Israel

Golda Meir (Meyerson)
(1898-1978)
Fourth Prime Minister of Israel

Yitzhak Rabin
(1922-1995)
Fifth Prime Minister of Israel

Shimon Peres (1923- )
Sixth Prime Minister of Israel.

Who are the Zionists>? Sharon was a Zionist, the current leader of Israel is a Zionist, I can go on..

edit on 28-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

lol so all they care about is their little settlements? And not a giant piece of land in Sinai to build all the settlements you want?
Mein gott.. Do I need to pull out the face palm again??
Are you really that stupid, or are you just brainwashed?

And what about Sharon? He gave back the settlements, why was he a Zionist?
And how was Rabin a Zionist? He made peace with Jordan...

Come on...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

As I said previously, it is about their agenda, and the Zionist agenda is clear for everyone to see:

Amos 9:14-15
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.

top topics

join