It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, NM-Jerry Pippin Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I dont think anyone has posted anything about this yet, and if it has been posted, than please, by all means remove the post.

Saturday night Jerry Pippin interviewed Anthony Sanchez who is releasing a book about the supposed underground base in Dulce. I have to say it was a wonderful interview. Anyone else tune in that night? I am posting the link to the interview

www.jerrypippin.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
wow! I a;ways wanted to know more about this !!

great post listening now!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
well that's quite a story ..sweet mother mercy....

Dulce and it's inhabitants have always freaked me out ,this is a mindboggling account and on one level it makes perfect sense and on another level it seems to incerdible to believe

what's your take on it Bella?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Fascinating story. Thanks for the link! And I know this doesn't need to be said and I'm a jerk for saying it but holy cow, that Anthony guy is quite a mouth breathing nerd! I mean sheesh! Good info, probably a great guy but his voice is almost grating because he sounds like Adam Sandler's Fatty McGee charecter. Sorry, I'm an a$$. S&F and thanks for the link...

edit on 29-9-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I have to say that I am looking forward to the book! I really am excited to hear what this colonel x has to say, but judging from the interview, and the evidence they have seen, Im leaning towards real. Ah, Im such a pushover.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
well I've listened to it 1 and a half times I'll listen to it as many times as it takes for me to wrap my head around it! haha

I have found that I have to study things like this several times for my critical thinking to kick in and I start my debunking and find out where where the holes in the argument are

I do and I don't want this to be true if that makes any sense it scary yucky and fascinating at the same time

I would defiantly think that hoarding the tablets is a crime against humanity at this point
talk about playing God ? That little tidbit infuriates me

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've listened to the interview and found it all very interesting but, I'm skeptical of the authenticity of this colonel X. I can't help but feel there are a few things in his story that don't quite make sense. I've only listened to the interview once but here are a few things(from memory) that stood out for me:

1. The colonel will cut off all contact with Sanchez and the whole UFO community after the book is released. Doesn't this seem too convenient? It will immediately stop dead any further research into his background and the validity of his claims.

2. The colonel says the Thomas Castello story is completely untrue(for the record, I don't believe the Castello story either) and that when the story broke he attempted to verify it and found no evidence of castello ever existing. Firstly, how would this colonel be in a position to find out about the Castello story? Remember,he claims to have left the army in 1983. The Castello story broke circa 1988, 5 years after colonel left the army. In 1988 there was no internet, the story would not have been in the national press/TV and, as far as I can tell, the only people who would've been exposed to the story would be the UFOologists and users of PARANET(I'm not completely sure what this is but I think it was some sort of forum. John Lear posted the Dulce information there in the late 80s). Secondly, if the colonel is indeed who he claims to be, and did work a Dulce, then why did he even need to check the validity of the Castello story in the first place?! Surely, once he read the interviews with Castello, and, given all the very detail, specific information Castello discussed regarding the base (i.e 1979 firefight, 7 levels, nightmare hall etc), if any of this was inaccurate he would immediately realise Castello was a hoax.

3. Why has the colonel decided to come forward now?? He left the military in 1983 and has had over 25 years to blow the whistle, so why now?

4. The colonel claims to have spotted two AFOSI in attendance at the Dulce Base conference in March 2009. Doesn't it seem strange that 26 years after leaving the army he is still able to recognise people he had a passing acquaintance with? The colonel was not even in AFOSI so I doubt he'd have regular contact with anyone in that department, yet 26 years later he spotting ex-colleagues everywhere.

I know none of these points prove conclusively the colonel is lying and, admittedly, I haven't been able to read Sanchez's book yet, which may very well give reasonable explanations for all the above points, but I hope this has given everyone something to think about as I wouldn't be at all surprised if this turned out to be a disinformation attempt. I would be interested to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Armin_Tamzarian

I love this story I went on the book website and subscribed to the alert for when the book is released what I read on that site tells me that there is lots more about the colonel and his activities

I am wondering how the colonel has so much info about the contents of the tablets and that whole thread of the story ,because as compartmentalized as the Military is I can't figure out why he would have that info in that much detail

if this story is legit it would be my guess that Colonel X represents more than one whistle blower

either that or the whole thing is an elaborate hoax..I'm staying tuned though..for sure

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think the reason I actually find this story believable is the information that Sanchez says he has, or has seen, concerning the validity of colonel x and his background. But I guess we shall wait and see what other interesting tidbits will be released in the book in December.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm pimping yer thread because I think it has some kernel of truth maybe more than that Sanchez says he's been working this for a decade

some of it sounds ..shaky on the other hand I can understand why the Colonel wants to disclose and why he wants to stay on the DL

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I have to give credit to Norio Hayakawa. He informed me of this interview and also has been a huge catalyst in the disclosure of Dulce. I had the opportunity to hear him speak at the Dulce conference last year. I also would like to mention one thing. He mentioned that there has been a visit from homeland security recently on a couple of websites inlcluding his...He goes into more detail on his facebook page.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I take it for granted that HLS is all over this website .and I am positive that some of the debunkers are HLS plants

and I don't care

I'm sticking with this story and your personal acquaintance with Norio Hayakawa and his heads up to you regarding it is very compelling
as is the fact that this is really not the ET story I was looking for, and didn't even know I had a worst nightmare scenario until I listened to it.

this is believable, and way outside the box I thought I was in

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I must confess I too find the whole Dulce story really interesting but, like the majority of information in the public domain on Dulce, I'm far from convinced by the colonel's claims. I think you raised a really good point in relation to the colonel's knowledge of the tablets. It does seem very unlikely that he would have so much info on them. In the interview Sanchez states the colonel was given this information as part of briefing just before he arrived at the base. I could understand the need for some sort of briefing but for it to go into so much detail just seems, well, bizarre and unnecessary.

If true, this information would be incredibly sensitive and, therefore you'd assume it'd be labelled 'need to know'. The colonel states that when in the military he was “assigned to a Medical Detachment specializing in an area of Psychiatric and Behavioural Studies for both the USAF (and occasionally the Central Intelligence Agency)" and it was his work for this department that brought him to Dulce. Why would someone who worked in Psychiatric and Behavioural Studies need to know, for instance, aliens had been there for over 25,000 years, or, the tablets are now stored at Kirtland AFB(surely the location of the tablets would be extremely classified information and for the colonel to do his job he would simply not need to know this), or even, who the last person to view the tablets were. This is all sensitive information that the colonel would not need to know to perform his duties so for the colonel to say this was all freely given to him, in my opinion, just damages his credibility.

I also take your point that he could represent a number of whistle blowers all pooling their information but for me that too seems unlikely. Why would they decide on doing it this way? Surely the more separate witnesses that come forward confirming the existence of the Dulce base the harder the story is to dismiss? Also, by deciding to disclose this way there's a danger that the story sounds too unbelievable. For instance, both me and you found it hard too believe that the colonel, on his own, had so much info on the tablets etc.

Despite all this, I, like you, will be staying tuned for more...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok. I was looking for more details about the base rather than a long, drawn out "who's who" of the dulce base story. Frankly the first two parts are character development.

If you are like me and want to get to "new" details, skip the first 2 parts of the interview and just go to part 3. I will also say that I will not be buying this guy's book. He's boring the tears out of me even with these details. His whole story appears hinged on the validity of this Col.'s story.

edit on 3-10-2010 by MKULTRA because: added that I won't be buying the book

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armin_Tamzarian

I must confess I too find the whole Dulce story really interesting but, like the majority of
information that the colonel would not need to know to perform his duties so for the colonel to say this was all freely given to him, in my opinion, just damages his credibility.

I also take your point that he could represent a number of whistle blowers all pooling their information but for me that too seems unlikely. Why would they decide on doing it this way? Surely the more separate witnesses that come forward confirming the existence of the Dulce base the harder the story is to dismiss? Also, by deciding to disclose this way there's a danger that the story sounds too unbelievable. For instance, both me and you found it hard too believe that the colonel, on his own, had so much info on the tablets etc.

Despite all this, I, like you, will be staying tuned for more...

Ditto all that! any follow up I was able to do indicates that there are explanations in the Book
I've been listening to Phil Schneider who they play an excerpt from
anyway some of the things I found out from my recent forays into available info on Dulce complements but does not discredit what Schneider and Sanchez have revealed ummm...
WE SHALL SEE ..

Looks like we have a very shaky source that tells the truth???

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
has anyone heard of the alien/human human/alien medical experiments that have gone on in the Dulce base? has anyone heard of the story that Dulce base has been fusing humans and aliens together. has anyone heard of the human looking fetus with a pig snout and human eyes found inside a mutilated cow?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walker
has anyone heard of the alien/human human/alien medical experiments that have gone on in the Dulce base? has anyone heard of the story that Dulce base has been fusing humans and aliens together. has anyone heard of the human looking fetus with a pig snout and human eyes found inside a mutilated cow?

I have heard rumors ,rumors of Genetic experiments at Dulce some of them I find ludicrous
and some believable

here's my take on Dulce from what I have discovered in various sources and just taking the parts I find believable and or contained in all the accounts no matter what source

The Inhabitants say they have lived in Dulce for 25,000 years
they have advanced machines and mining equipment , live underground (cannot go outdoors) in daylight
They also have a writing system that is an elaborate version of Sumerian cuneiform
and they were 'created perform a job ,mining, for original ETs that died over time from environmental maladaptation issues . We humans are likewise genetically engineered to better serve the second generation ETs who were in spite of all their efforts not able overcome the diseases that were killing them off

in the late forties enter the US Army
who discover all this, greys ,machines, cuneiform et al
I don't think the Inhabitants,are the Geneticists. They are carnivorous, mining bio androids, they have the machinery but no ability to think creatively,they can only do what they were taught /programed to do which is operate their machines and maybe create new parts for them if they wear out, oh and to hunt food in the dark.

The Army sees the possibilities in all this and is fully equipped to take advantage of it all because they have newly imported German Scientists with Saucer technology and various ancient writings that they refered to in order to build them,and now whoo hoo the discovery of even more ancient technologies ,ancient writings of a detailed scientific sort, how to turn Homo Erectus into Homo Sapiens, for instance and best of all the ancient technologists as well!!!

the Army goes crazy with with a super Black program to use this knowledge. They build on Indian land to avoid federal scrutiny and operate outside the legalities of scientific protocol, As time goes on it all turns into a big conspiracy to take over the Planet,and usher in a NWO

turns out there was alot to learn and it can all be weaponized

that's my rush rush parred down version of how it looks like this is shaking out ,just my take

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

Yes to all your questions! I attended the Dulce conference last year, which was awesome by the way, and the stories I heard were amazing! I lived in Dulce for 4 years, so I also heard a lot of stories from the people that live there. I too experienced weird things definately...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBella
reply to post by johnnie_walker

Yes to all your questions! I attended the Dulce conference last year, which was awesome by the way, and the stories I heard were amazing! I lived in Dulce for 4 years, so I also heard a lot of stories from the people that live there. I too experienced weird things definately...

Dear sweet Jeezuz LaBella!!! this your thread do tell!! I want all the input I can get on this seriously ! I am and have been fascinated with this story,I consider it to be the nexus of all we see in terms of the truth about the past and the future!! tell us what happened to you at Dulce!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join