It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny little coincidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just came across this little story from the Scottish news and thought I'd put it here.

A man called Stewart Fairley was riding his brand new bike down a hill when he realised the bend at the bottom of the road was too tight. So, he braked and was thrown off, landed on his head, and he broke his collar bone.
Stewart added, “My helmet definitely saved my life.

A few days later, Stuart Fairley was riding his brand new bike when it felt like he hit something on the road, (the hub froze), then he was thrown off, landed on his head, and he broke his collar bone.
Stuart said, “My head was okay due to the helmet taking the brunt of impact.

Weird heh.
www.dunfermlinepress.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting link.So much coincidences lately ...

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Weird heh.

If I was fully caffeinated, I'm sure I could spin a really good multi-dimensional explanation for this. As is, I'll have to award you a flag for simply giving me something to think about.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wonder if this is just a one-off coincidence or if it happens on a fairly regular basis and nobody's every found out yet? Might be worth a study on accident and emergency rooms to see if similar folk have similar accidents, or even deaths. It might be happening all the time for all we know. .

I remember the old paranormal books I used to read. It would often crop up, (usually in India) that some bloke would have a near death experience and be told during it that they were the wrong fellow. It was somebody else by their name that was supposed to die. Then obviously they found out that the person with the same name did die.

Makes you wonder. I like coincidences.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
so two dudes with the same name, had basically the same bike accident with the same consequences in different places in relatively close quarters of time????

damn that is really interesting. nice find!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Not too far away from each other when you look at the map.

In fact when you type where they come from into the AA route planner, they live 10 miles apart. Almost north and south of each other with the Forth Road Bridge in the middle. They had their accidents approximately 20 miles apart. One in Edinburgh and one near Falkland, which are almost east and west of each other.
They both learned of each others accidents when they used the same bike forum.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I wonder if this is just a one-off coincidence or if it happens on a fairly regular basis and nobody's every found out yet? Might be worth a study on accident and emergency rooms to see if similar folk have similar accidents, or even deaths. It might be happening all the time for all we know. .

I remember the old paranormal books I used to read. It would often crop up, (usually in India) that some bloke would have a near death experience and be told during it that they were the wrong fellow. It was somebody else by their name that was supposed to die. Then obviously they found out that the person with the same name did die.

Makes you wonder. I like coincidences.

Like Sarah Conner in THE TERMINATOR.

new topics

top topics

join