It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried about opening 'third eye' or 'third chakra'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Studied neuro-endocrinology for awhile back in the mid-1970s in this regard.

There is certain evidence about the pineal gland, specifically, the secretion of melatonin, as I recall; but there is also evidence in favor of the pituitary gland as the 'master' gland which is in control of the other endocrine glands. Similarly, the thyroid and the adrenals all interact in ways that are not completely understood even today. So my questions always revolved around the precise interactions of the pineal gland and the pituitary gland at the neuro-endocrine level as well as the bio-electric level. Did a lot of study in the area of thyroid interactions with the sex hormones as well; so there is certainly that aspect of the whole problem as well, particularly in undiagnosed thyrotoxicosis from flouride in the water, in toothpaste, etc. Certainly a very complicated area.

Not sure where additional research could be found on such things.

Michael

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

i agree this particular area is hard to find info on, most of what i've found isn't even up online anymore, i'm gettin frustrated right now not seeing what i had before on the same websites,

edit on 9/29/10 by pryingopen3rdeye because: I

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The "third eye" is a mystification of the Pineal Gland, located in your head. Google it.

Yes, it's all about your mind.

But there are those who say "all happens in the mind", so....

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can say that opening yourself up to the psychic abilities that we all natuarlly have can be very unpleasant if it happens to fast.

I used to think it was "cool", as I was a card reader for years, until I suddenly went from card readings to full blown psychic experiences. It pretty much happened over night, and was waaaay to much for me to handle. I had to find other very good psychics in order to get a handle on it and for the most part shut it off.

I know everyone is different, and ones experiences will varry from anothers, but I can say in all certainty, be VERY careful when opening some of the doors to your mind, because if you go to fast, and blow the hinges off those doors when opening them, it is very difficult to close them again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join