It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Sex With Cop's Daughter Leads To Arrest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
She's been a 'teenager' for less than 2 years.

I'm pretty sure anyone who takes advantage of a 14 year old (whether she thinks she is able to consent or not) should be having words with people in authority - be it teachers, cops or judges.

The person she was having sex with is 1) a guy and 2) at least a year older than her which would have social services all up on that - ask your NYC chum if they know of any cases where a similar situation saw children being removed from their family. It is by it's definition statutory rape and please for the love of whichever deity you think sent a representative to Earth look into the wide variety of statutory rape cases that have existed.

You want an abuse of power story? Then check out what child services have done to perfectly fine families time and time again in many, many different states due a almost identical circumstances.

It's not easy and I don't think everyone can be stopped from falling through the cracks - but this cop took it very easy on the boy and I think that's what people should be looking at and applauding instead of a knee-jerk reaction to a guy with a job that some others of the same job have actually abused in the past.

Check out the cops who'd have sex with 14 year olds as extortion techniques instead of picking on a guy who merely gave a brief, and well needed by the sounds of it, scare to.

-m0r

You arent a rational thinker, are you? not to put you down but it seems like you just dont understand so I'm done with replying to you... with you saying
" I'm pretty sure anyone who takes advantage of a 14 year old (whether she thinks she is able to consent or not) should be having words with people in authority - be it teachers, cops or judges."
that right there is TOTALLY something else... No one took advantage of her, the kid DID NOT BREAK ANY LAWS OR HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS... If The kid broke a LAW then YES it wound be right to do whatever in the name of "justice" but the fact is this cop abused his powers cause his slutty teenage daughter choose not to leave her legs close and have sex with another teenager that is one year older than her. Case CLOSED

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I hope all of you know this is not the first time this has happened... dads all around the world in every position and walk of life have done this, and will do this again.

Ask any dad about his "little girl" and you will get a similar variation.... for instance, I told the young man, the first time my "little girl" brought him home, that I was gonna do to him whatever he did to her...if he was nice and a gentleman, then I would be too....but, if he tried to screw her...I would try to screw him.

A friend of mine intentionally was cleaning his guns when the young man came to pick up his daughter...and yes, he had to come in and pick her up like a gentleman. Of course, he was cleaning the double barrel 12 guage when he came in.... no problems there.

Funny how your perspective changes as your life and values change. I used to go to Hooters and eat hot wings and ooggle at the girls...then one day, a friend made the point that they were someone else's little girl... haven't been back since. Yup, that could be my daughter someone is leering at.

For those of you with a negative impression of the officer...how many of you have a daughter?

Well you are right on what you saying but remember not all dads are COPS.... Therefore the other dads did not use their public service duties for personal usage for something his daughter did like having sex with a boy about the same age as her.

And as for me, If I caught my daughter having sex with another kid that isnt overboard older, I would have just beat his ass for coming into my home and disrespect the home then I would lock up my daughter in her room with no net,no tv,no phones, no entertainment, Just Books and only books about sex and other life learning subjects after I eat her ears out with all the yelling that I will be making.

edit on 28-9-2010 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

link   
Something tells me that no guy is ever going to be good enough for daddies little princess.. Whats he going to do? Arrest ALL her boyfriends?

The age of consent is a man made number, nature has other ideas about that hence so many teen pregnancies. However that was the norm even 60 years ago! Laws may change but nature wont!

link   
Maybe it was justified from a legal standpoint, but not from a moral one. Age of consent is different all over the world, and 18 years is definitely too much. It serves only to demonize sexuality and push it into illegality, instead of embracing it and thus keeping it under parental control. Not to mention that it is totaly against nature.
Maybe this is one of the reasons behind the US having the highest teen pregnancy rates in developed world?

upload.wikimedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2010 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
WHY can a young woman not consent to sex but a young man can? That's sexist yo.

S'up? I'm down with that dawg!

As it is the law usually assumes male control and initiation into such actions and deems them responsible until evidence counters that assumption. In most cases (especially when there is a close age difference) it is dropped. However 14 is pretty much the youngest that they'll take lightly and with him having the responsibility to drive a car et al. he should be more responsible or at least would be deemed to be by an adult panel.

Kids are kids and rules are rules and within them you must bend them to best suit you without harming anyone.

That 15 year old boy could have been in the FBI party van if the father sought to seek incriminating actions against him and it would at least be a filled charge on his record against him. Bye bye college.

The fact he didn't means the guy is alright - be he a cop or whatever. He was trying to teach the boy a lesson without actually putting his entire life into jeopardy.

I often read threads here what ever happened to community cops and the old ways. Well this is what happens to them - people try to sue you for them.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
You arent a rational thinker, are you? not to put you down but it seems like you just dont understand so I'm done with replying to you.

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Originally posted by MilzGatez
And i'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your post in its entirely. Because what you are saying are things that doesn't make sense at all when both parties are under the age of 18.

Rational thinker eh? At least I read stuff which I think is canned horse manure.

I guess that's a thread for another day Milo.

Enjoy your...well... whatever it is when you think the age of consent is nothing.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I would like to raise the point that for those that feel that, the cop did not abuse his powers, or harping on about bad 15 year old teenage boy for having consensual sex with a 14 year old girl, and that this is statuatory rape for her being under age.

What about the fact that the cop did not arrest his daughter. Are these not statuatory rape of the boy because she was also having consensual sex with an under age boy.

edit on 28-9-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

How can it be consensual if neither are of the age of consent?

Also he didn't arrest anyone - which he could have and the older boy would have most likely been the object of the courts attention for a criminal charge without the need for the girls father being a cop or otherwise.

Read up on it.

He did the right thing and in my book makes you the bad person here for trying to witch hunt him for it.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

But don't you see the hypocrisy? The girl broke the law just as much as the boy - they both had sex with "victims" who were too young to consent. It's sick thinking when one would treat the boy as a criminal and the girl as a victim.

edit: Just wanted to add that if ANYBODY handcuffed my son without my consent to "teach him a lesson" they would quickly find themselves learning a thing or two about responsible behavior.

edit on 28-9-2010 by JohnnyTHSeed because:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You using your emotional opinions.. and what I am stating is following the LAW, I'm seeing this as a legal issue but you is seeing things on how you feel and most would agree with me. Plain and simple

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

I couldn't agree with you more....however, how many dad's are in a position to use/abuse power to protect their daughter/kids? Or have a friend or family member that is a cop, fireman, lawyer, civil official...etc. that could be called.

You know how the phone call goes...

DAD: " Hi Bob, how's it going?"
BOB: "Hey, Bill...everytings fine...how's the family?"
DAD: "Great, hope yours are good too."
BOB:" Everyone's fine. Thanks."
DAD:"Speaking of family, could I get you to do me a favor?"
BOB:"Sure, after that last game, I owe you one....(laughter)"
DAD:"Yup, well...there's this punk seeing my daughter, and I know he's trying to screw my little girl...."
BOB:"Ah,... and you want me to get some of the boys to..."
DAD:"Just rough him up a little...nothing bad...just scare the hell out of him. maybe he'll go away. At least keep his britches zipped."
BOB:"Sure, no problem...when's the next date?"
DAD:"Saturday night...going to the mall to get a new phome, then off to "skateworld"...he's got a blue Honda, low rider, ground effects....sharp ride..."
BOB:" Yup, I've seen that car. Nice ride. Sure...I'll be glad to help. Maybe some tickets to the game for the boys?"
DAD:" No problem....homecoming, 50 yard line sound good?"
BOB:"Awesome...I'll bring the chicken and ribs....(laughter)"
DAD:"Thanks, Bob...I really appreciate this."
BOB:"You got it...my girl's gonna be dating soon, dread the day."
DAD:"Thanks Bob, see ya at the game...tell everybody Hi for me."
BOB:"See ya later.Bye"

It's just that simple...see how it works.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

ok if someone didnt break no laws, didnt violate anyones human rights or didnt do anything illegal and you call someone who is a cop or who has power to take control of it then you are just as weak as the person you are calling and if the person you callingh as a higher status, They should be charged for going out the way and using those powers just to get on someone that you have a PERSONAL problem with.

edit on 28-9-2010 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
And now because he wanted to teach the young fella a lesson, his actions has lead to the whole story in the media and also his job under investigation,takes two to tango,people forget very quickly what its like to be a teenager.
Good on ya mate,ya banged the coppers daughter! chalk it up,go for the vicars daughter next.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I'm not saying it's right or wrong..I am saying that this what what dad's all around the world have done since time eternal.

A dock worker might use his friends in the union or the mob, a farmer might use a friend that is a county sheriff or a breakfast grill owner might call the city inspector or mayor's office....

It doesn't matter who or where...Dad's will do what they think is needed to protect their little girl.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Agree,but in this case he has made it much worse and failed his daughter miserably.
Now the whole world knows about her sexual activity's.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

I'm not saying it's right or wrong..I am saying that this what what dad's all around the world have done since time eternal.

A dock worker might use his friends in the union or the mob, a farmer might use a friend that is a county sheriff or a breakfast grill owner might call the city inspector or mayor's office....

It doesn't matter who or where...Dad's will do what they think is needed to protect their little girl.

How would you know that? Do you speak for every dad in this world? How many dads did what this cop has done? Since yourself said "what dad's all around the world have done since time eternal". Matter of fact, How many Dads, well screw that, How many MALES are going to call someone else to solve their problems? esp. if their own daughters or family.? And How many in the position will use their "power" as a cover to use it on someone? that is very very rare.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A couple people in this thread are just ridiculous, claiming it was statutory rape...

Jeez man, the guy was 15 and the girl was 14. I'm almost 100% sure that there couldn't have been more than a few months age difference between the two, for instance the boy could have just turned 15 last month and the girl was about to turn 15 next month. And you've got people in this thread saying he should be put on a sex offenders list? Give me a break. Methinks that you are jealous that you weren't getting any at that age, or are not getting any now. The most ironic part is the guy who said that has an avatar encouraging kids to drink alcohol.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

How can it be consensual if neither are of the age of consent?
Also he didn't arrest anyone - which he could have and the older boy would have most likely been the object of the courts attention for a criminal charge without the need for the girls father being a cop or otherwise.
Read up on it.
He did the right thing and in my book makes you the bad person here for trying to witch hunt him for it.
-m0r

That both agreed to the act, hence it was consensual regardless of age.

He did arrest the boy.

Definition of ARREST
en.wikipedia.org...

An arrest is the act of depriving a person of his or her liberty

The word 'arrest' when used in its ordinary and natural sense, means the apprehension or restraint of a person, or the deprivation of a person's liberty. The question whether the person is under arrest or not depends not on the legality of the arrest, but on whether the person has been deprived of personal liberty of movement. When used in the legal sense in the procedure connected with criminal offenses, an arrest consists in the taking into custody of another person under authority empowered by law

The cop hand-cuffed the boy, to do this he would have to be acting in the role of a "POLICE OFFICER"

The policeman removed the cuffs from the minor

By hand-cuffing the boy the cop proceeded with apprehension or restraint of a person, or the deprivation of a person's liberty.

This is a clearly blatant abuse of power.
"an arrest consists in the taking into custody of another person under authority empowered by law,'
To act legally the cop would have had to have been in uniform to place the hand-cuffs on the boy.

I have daughters as well & went through all this about teenagers as well. I do not blame the cop for his anger or hatred of the boy, who as far as a dad sees it "corrupted his little girl". My beef is that he clearly did this using his uniform of "RESECT MY AUTHORITY" to terrorise, yes terrorise the boy.

Imagine how you would feel as the dad of the girl you screwed came after you & you knew that he was a cop, who could drag you away to a nice little cell, where you could be all alone. Clearly terrorised the boy, thus abuse of power.

The boy admits to being scared

I was scared, very scared.

edit on 28-9-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well, where you come from...maybe dads don't do anything to protect their daughters.

If you read my original reply, Dads DO take care of their own problems. However, there are many options... and calling a friend to help out is not unusual.

What do you think people really talk about over golf, fishing, and lunch? Sometimes it is about a hunting trip or getting together for the big game...sometimes it is about an upcoming job or contract or business connection...sometimes it is about looking out for family members. Maybe its giving someone's kid a break on a first job, or helping an opportunity move in their direction...sometimes it is about looking out for your kids.

Again, this goes on everyday and around the world in one form or another. Smallest village to the biggest city.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by havenvideo
A couple people in this thread are just ridiculous, claiming it was statutory rape...

California state law says it was statutory rape.

The pertinent information:

Section 261.5.

(a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the perpetrator, if the person is a minor. For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a person under the age of 18 years and an "adult" is a person who is at least 18 years of age.

(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

So according to this, both of the teens are guilty of a misdemeanor charge of statutory rape.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join