It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aliens Attempt to Abduct Kids in Philippines?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Did Aliens Attempt to Abduct Kids in Philippines?

www.facebook.com

At around 7pm, children reportedly saw seven (7) odd-looking creatures on the beach of Lawigan, San Joaquin, Iloilo. These creatures chased and attempted to abduct them.

This report was shown on GMA-7 Iloilo.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is a TV news item. The incident happened in a town named San Joaquin in Iloilo Province, Philippines. The narration was rendered in local dialect. But for the appreciation of delivering fresh news to this site, this material is being posted as is.

You may please notify me if you are interested in getting the full story in English.

www.facebook.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yeah - unless you can get a different source for this story I'm going to say to everyone not to read it.

It's Facebook, requires a log in prior to viewing which then associates your account with this video and potentially others who would research this type of video.

Far too much potential for damage to our individual privacy by the evil reptilian overlords known as the NWO.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm now writing the story and will repost as soon as I finish. The video was originally uploaded there....will see if I can re-upload the piece elsewhere...thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Brilliant chinorevilla, thanks for your time and effort with this. hope it's a goodie!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Interesing....kabayan ATS member.
i am waiting for your translation though. Thanks

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I,ve seen the video. And of course i did understand everything because i speak so well philipine language.

edit on 28-9-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We don't know if this is related ... the VIDEO stated that it happened Monday September 27, 2010 at 7PM.

This morning of September 28, 2010, here at Antipolo City, at 7AM - 8AM in the morning. We had a clear UFO sighting ... it's just unusual that the date of the video posted regarding aliens (assuming) is very close to the UFO sighting we had in our city but only visible at the poblacion.

At first we thought that it was a MORNING STAR, but suddenly it moved sideways slowly ... then changing colors from Red to White to YELLOW ...

then after ten minutes a PLANE (perhaps one our own) moved in to check the said OBJECT, not once but twice ... then that's the time the OBJECT seemed to be threatened by our plane and slowly flew away, first hiding behind the clouds then finally moving farther and farther until we can't see it.

I am posting this only for curiosity no more no less.

Although it make me shiver that if the video was related to what we saw ... I still hope that it's not related in any way whatsoever ...

god bless

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Here's the link to the translation that I wrote:

______beforeitsnews/story/194/105/WAS_ILOILO_ATTACKED_BY_ALIENS.html

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chinorevilla

Here's the link to the translation of this news item:

______beforeitsnews/story/194/105/WAS_ILOILO_ATTACKED_BY_ALIENS.html

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kitamonana

There could be a big connection. There are speculations that much of these - UFOs and Entities alike would be appearing as the days of Poleshift/2012 draws near. Is it okay if I write about this sighting experience you have? I'm interested...

cj6

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
wow!! thats really creepy but the descriptions of the creatures seem too "syfy" to me

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Yeah - unless you can get a different source for this story I'm going to say to everyone not to read it.

It's Facebook, requires a log in prior to viewing which then associates your account with this video and potentially others who would research this type of video.

Far too much potential for damage to our individual privacy by the evil reptilian overlords known as the NWO.

-m0r

Ditto! What s/he said!

Plus, from what I've ascertained concerning aliens and their abduction tactics, they don't miss!
So it's hard to imagine their alien-abilities are becoming sub-par and/or slippin'.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I grabbed a screen shot of the sketch of the "aliens" off of the video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf43419be2f.png[/atsimg]

I'm lost for words.....

But they look very 50's scifi to me!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What if these guys are the first of their kind to land on this planet. They sure don't sound like any that I have read about being described.
What if they just "popped in " for a "look see" for the first time. And lo and behold where they decided to land, there where a bunch of strange little creatures running around and away from them.
I'm not sayin, I'm just saying, it could happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Kind of looks like Quark!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d587b0784206.jpg[/atsimg]

I will hold back my humble oppinions on this, but yes it does look like quark.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zosocoda

Yup. Anything and everything is possible. Who knows. But speaking of children, the most profound (children) UFO mass sighting/encounter is the Zimbabwe, Africa one from the 90's.

Have a look.

For what it's worth, I absolutely 100% believe they believe this so I've learned never to say never!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Most likely some college kids with masks pulling a prank on these VERY superstitious villagers.

Having been married to a Filipina for 22 years and allowing my in-laws come over and live with us for 7 of those years,I know pretty much first hand how these people think or don't.

I remember coming home from work at lunch time and our neighbor telling me my mother-in-law had came over banging on the door,freaking out.

She said the washer was possessed by the devil.

The neighbor went over and performed a "exorcism" by rearranging the load of clothes in the washer so it wouldn't "dance" across the floor!

These people are so easily influenced that I am sure this is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I grabbed a screen shot of the sketch of the "aliens" off of the video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdf43419be2f.png[/atsimg]

I'm lost for words.....

But they look very 50's scifi to me!

OMG, it is the Marcos Regime come back to Haunt them! LOL

They are there to collect the money and the shoes! Hand them over!

top topics

join