It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Lee Knew Something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Stan Lee (creator of Spiderman along with other Marvel comics) definitely knew some secret stuff. I'm not very big into comics but I know a little about them and it interests me that no one on this site has mentioned the conspiracy behind this. I saw a show at one point (probably on History Channel) where they talked about early Marvel superheros being representations of military projects that Stan Lee had found out about.

Supposedly Stan Lee was finding genetic experimentation on human patients that went on underground. He started creating comics to let the government know that he knew what was going on. I can't seem to find this video but they raised some good points and it actually makes sense. If anybody knows any information regarding this conspiracy, post here. It's getting late here so I'll be searching for more evidence of this conspiracy tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I met Stan Lee at the fan expo in Toronto... THAT WAS AWESOME !!!got him to sign my amazing spiderman 252
... I should have known this before i met him

edit on 28-9-2010 by panic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If Stan Lee turns out to be the leader of the international terrorist banking cartel that is causing all of the woes of the world, I will have no choice but to submit to "The Man".

Anyone else gets the guillotine.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Seriously? When are we gonna start seeing soldiers who can fly, regenerate, cling to walls with their fingertips or triple in size and become bullet proof? They're dangerous enough when they come home with brain damage and years of government brainwashing and decide to shoot people at random.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

back up your words with some facts,
like a link to the truth of your mean contention.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So you don't believe that someone can just have an imagination? I take offense to that. I have written some stories back in the day that are "pretty out there" in the past and I wasn't told anything by any secret gov faction or military branch.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Then you don't know much about us Americans. We LOVE guns, even those of us who don't own them. Darn right we would make illegal guns, and grind our own powder and pour our own lead. Brass ornaments would disappear from homes to make cartridges and basements would no longer contain ping-pong tables. If you think that the war on drugs is pointless, just try an American war on guns. It would be like Independence Day x100.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=warpcrafter

did you post this?
did you mean it, then shame on you
mouthing off about US soldiers.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I'll look for parts of it on the web, but in interviews, Stan Lee says that he was always lazy about creating heroes and explaining their powers... He always tried to find something a little bit scientific sounding to take liberties with.

As for the heroes themselves, his artists created most of them.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
other than the super soldier program that turned Steve Rogers into Cpt. America I can't think of anything. And Captain America was created in the 40's before Marvel comics, but I think Stan was the creator.

But I don't think The Thing, The Hulk, Mr Fantastic etc are very likely. Iron Man, maybe they still haven't created a suit like that yet and it's been almost 50 years.

Now on the other hand, I think Stan Lee is really jewish, so I'm sure people could twist that any number of ways...

Excelsior!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Woah, woah, WOAH there pickle!

Bill Finger (Creator of The Joker Character from Batman) actually knew stuff.

I heard a couple of guys in a pub talk about it once,

Seems he and a guy called Hugo Rune were actually leaving clues from the Hellfire Club for the government agencies to track down. These clues were alien tech, Mayan GPS rocks, Mesopotamian Ciphers etc. All very hush, hush.

Together with a man called Cornelius Oswald they scoured Europe and Egypt and profiteered with astounding discoveries before William Reich stole their goods and ran off to start working on organon energy.

Do the research - it's all there!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm more interested in the high tech expandable pants The Hulk had. He knew something, darn it, and I want to find out.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It's INCREDIBLY bizarre you brought this up about Stan Lee because just recently I had wondered if stan Lee and Marvel comics could have bee somekind of propoganda machine for the government. I also thought this about many sci-fi movies as well.

It is my belief the government is hiding scientific knowledge and super technologies since the 40s and they are doing this to maintain our lifestyle because this tech would be so disruptive. I thought things lke comics and movies would be a tool to make certain topics seem like science fiction.

Also I had heard that Stan Lee made all his heroes get their powers by accident.. and the villains got their powers by choice.. when I learned aobut the suppression of tech it made me think of this theme from stan Lee. It seems to be in line with "forbidden power" and all destructive power.. along with the nuclear age and hidden tech.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
So you don't believe that someone can just have an imagination? I take offense to that.

As a matter of fact, that's not what I'm saying at all. Not to pick on you, but the answer to your post will answer other posts. I myself have quite and imagination and I've made a comic with an artist friend of mine who also just had imagination. So you should not take offense.

What I am saying is this particular person knew about the government's little secrets and made comics that talked about the projects (of course giving them alternative story lines). Like I said, I'll look for some info later but thanks for showing interest in the thread! If you find something, bring it on in.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm having a really hard time finding this clip but I am now positive it was a History Channel show. If anybody findss information, post it up, I'll keep searching!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I think you saw his actual show he has about real life super heroes and had a dream about Stan Lee knowing about secret government expieraments.

Or maybe you saw his crappy show, So you want to be a superhero.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I just read this article that is related to the topic in The Daily Bell. It discusses comic books being used as propaganda through the years, as well as plans for some "UN comics" discussing water scarcity, which has been an up and coming meme in the MSM. It's a good read.

www.thedailybell.com...;-Water-Man-to-the-Rescue.html

The link I posted only goes to the comment section of the article for some reason---also well worth a read. Here is the homepage link for The Daily Bell. The story is recent and towards the top.

www.thedailybell.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by erumisato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I remember reading that most of the characters and ideas for them, came form the fact that creators were Jewish and because they suffered a lot of abuse and difficulty when coming to America.

Comics were their release and many of the ideas came from that aspect of their lives.

It was either on a documentary or in a book I read all about it... was fascinating.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i actually heard it the other way around.

i heard that because of the spiderman comics, soilders were experimentd upon the same way.

same goes for the F4, Captain America and so forth. this is how some vitamins and other not so good expriments came to be.

new topics

top topics

join